two / unknown number

emma

I let out a scream as I clutched my iPhone in one hand and held my head with the other, still in shock.

"Mom, Ashton-fucking-Irwin just followed me." I took deep breaths, still grinning.

"Congratulations, hun." She tried to smile, but it came out as more of a grimace of confusion. "And watch your mouth." She smirked at me, obviously teasing as she knew I had a habit of 'letting things slip.'

I was still grinning as I glanced down at my twitter profile.

Wait.

Holy shit.

I'm logged into my personal twitter on my phone, and I've never spammed any of 5SOS on my personal twitter because friends follow me on it and I wouldn't ever hear the end of it. How did he find my twitter?

Right. Obviously. I linked it to my spam. Gosh, for a second there I thought he was stalking MY twitter in Michael's tweet. Then my phone buzzed again.

unknown: hey em x

me: who's this

unknown: ashton x

me: ha ha very funny. seriously is this mel or something

unknown: no it really is ashton

me: ok 'ashton', if this is really you then take a picture of yourself with a piece of paper that says my phone number on it. then i'll believe you.

I rolled my eyes and locked my phone, not in the mood for a prank. There was a knock at the door and I ran down to get it, eager to stop stressing myself out over this dumb prank. When I saw who was at the door, a huge smile errupted across my face.

"Just the person I needed to see." I sighed, knowing his love for 5SOS.

"Shut up you little slut and tell me all the details." My best friend Bryce grinned at me, pushing right past me and into my house.

"What details?" I tilted my head to the side as we walked past my mom and up to my room.

"Oh you know, just how Ashton-fucking-Irwin followed you on twitter?" He screeched as we entered my room.

"I honestly have no clue." I shook my head at him laughing, as he glanced down at my phone.

"You have a new text from an unknown number." He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, someone's trying to prank me into believing they're Ashton Irwin." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the opposite end of my bed, mirroring Bryce's position as he sat criss cross.

"Shit, Em, you might wanna see this." Bryce's face lost all color as he unlocked my phone, obviously checking my texts and I crawled over to see what he was fussing about.

Sure enough, there was a cheeky, grinning Ashton-fucking-Irwin holding a piece of paper with my phone number on it, and below it was a little note, in almost unreadably small handwriting, that read,

"Believe me now?"

-

OKOKOK I KNOW THESE CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SHORT BUT IM GONNA DO HELLA LOTS OF UPDATING TOMORROW AND THIS WEEKEND SO UM YEAH AND ALSO BRYCE IS GAY BTW I LOVE HIM ALREADY AND I HAVEN'T EVEN REALLY DEVELOPED HIS CHARACTER OR ANY OTHERS OMFG