twelve / help

ashton

I sighed while flipping through channels on the TV as Luke tapped away at his phone, not even minding me. Eventually I gave up on finding something to watch and grabbed the pillow -which was previously supporting my back- and chucked it at Luke's head.

"Ow." Luke rolled his eyes at my attempt to 'hurt' him.

I sighed deeply before dramatically slumping on the couch and looking back at Luke who was now rolling his eyes again.

"Oh my dearest Ashton," He placed a dramatic hand on his 'heart', "What could ever be so wrong?"

I grinned at him before sitting up straight and replying, "It's Emma." I frowned.

"What about her?" Luke's eyebrows knitted together in confusion and I rolled my eyes at him this time.

"I like her." I said with a duh tone, "but I shouldn't." sighed heavily and slumped down again.

"Why not, mate?" Luke is such an idiot.

"Because we've never even met, Luke!"

"So?" 

Moron.

"People don't just confess their love to someone they've never met!" I nearly shouted at him and he did a short dance with his eyebrows which just confused me more.

"You said love." He smirked.

I instinctively reached for the pillow I'd thrown at him earlier, but quickly glared at him when I noticed it was half way across the room.

"I didn't mean it." I groaned, rubbing my hands over my face.

"Just tell her, Ash." Luke shrugged. Because it's definitely that simple.

"Hi," I stuck my hand out towards Luke, "I'm Ashton and even though we've never met in person and only known each other for 2 weeks I have strong feelings for you." I shot him a cheeky grin and he rolled his eyes at me (I swear his eyes are going to fall out of his head one day) and groaned.

"Not like that." He sighed, before getting up from the couch parallel to me and coming to sit a little closer. He picked my phone up from the couch and quickly tapped away, reading aloud as he did.

"Hey Em, I've gotta talk to you about something." He raised the pitch of his voice.

"I don't talk like that." I muttered and he just rolled his eyes again and continued tapping.

"Yes dearest Ashton?" His voice got even higher and I rolled my eyes at him again.

"She would call me Ash." I whispered to myself, but obviously Luke heard as he cleared his throat and continued tapping.

"Sorry, I meant Ash." Luke added a girly giggle at the end to ensure he sounded just like a 'girl'.

"Well, Em," Luke began in the lower of the two voices, "I know we've only talked for like 2 weeks but I just really like you and if you want I can fly you out to Milan. We're here on tour right now and I could really use a sex slave. Colon parenthesis." 

"Colon parenthesis?" I raised a brow at him.

Luke shrugged, "A winky face. It adds to the whole sex slave thing."

"Oh my god Luke." I groaned, "I thought you actually were gonna help."

Luke chuckled and threw my phone at me, "You know Em better than anyone Ashton. You know what to say." And with that he got up and left me with nothing but a blank new message to 'em'.

-

a chapter without texting

wut

i'm not editing this bc i'm gonna do a double update sORRY ill edit later

my cat sat on my lap the whole time i wrote this so i almost added a meow to lukeys dialogue just bc why not

gsdajkf OH MY GOD MY CAT JUST JUMPED UP ONTO MY LAPTOP AND TYPED THAT IM LEAVING IT THERE THOUGH BC ITS FUNNY HAHAH