Girlish Scwables

Last time, on the 'Anime Smackdown'; "What's your name?" Rogue asked. "Zoro. Your Rogue, right?" I replied, suddenly realising I only knew it because of the pink blob stuck on me. "That is correct. Now come." He stated flatly, and off we went, probably to wherever this 'Mongolia' or 'Magolida' place was..

-Third Person pov-

"A butterfly!" Rin called, as she ran just a little ahead of the rest of the girls. "We're nearly there, come over!" Levy called to her, gesturing to the rest of the girl-only group. "Okay!" She called in reply, before running back. Almost as soon as Rin joined the group, a large building came into view. "Oooh, is that it?" Orahime asked Laki as she looked at the large building ahead of them. "That'd be it." Laki replied with a closed eyed smile. "It looks so... Weird." Songo spoke up, causing Kagome to reply. "That's right! They don't have buildings like this in Feudal Japan." She realised. "Feudal.. Japan?" Erza asked, joining the conversation.

At the back of the group, Shiemi started talking to Juvia. "This place looks so much more different to the dorms in Academy Town..." She stated, awestruck. "Really? Juvia finds this normal." The water mage replied, as she waited for the door to open, and the other women to enter.

Finally, (thanks to Levy) the door opened. "This way, ladies." Kana said absent mindedly, a bottle of spirits in hand. Stifling sounds of agreement, they followed her in, and straight to the main hall. "So... Stick together, or do it in groups?" Kana asked, getting odd looks all round. Sighing, she added; "Showing these guys around."

Almost immediately, Juvia spoke. "Well, Juvia thinks it'd be easier together..." She stated, becoming unsure at the end. "Then it's decided." Erza said simply. "Let's start with the kitchen." And with that, Erza was back at the front of the group. She went to her first left, as the others followed. "The Kitchen was a pretty random place to start..." Karin mumbled to Yuzu. "Yeah, but that's fine! It means I'll know where to cook!" She replied enthusiastically. "What ever you say..." Karin ended as they walked through the first room they had seen.

Finally, with a right down a short hallway, and one final left, they were in the small kitchen. "This is the shared kitchen, though some of the more expensive rooms have their own." Erza briefly explained, while walking towards the bench. Sitting there, was a slice of strawberry cake. "What's she doing?" Rongiku asked, not seeing the cake. "SHHHH!" All the fairy tail girls (besides Wendy) demanded.

"Okay, okay... It's not like I was stopping her." Rongiku sighed, her hands raised in defence, a slight pout on her face. "It's okay, it's just some people consider Erza-San a little scary, so it's best to be careful." Wendy told her with a sweet smile. Sighing, the lady nodded, before walking to Orahime.

"Since Erza's a bit preoccupied, should we take them to the dorms?" Laki asked, sweat dropping as she watched Erza eat her cake. "B-but shouldn't we wait?" Yuzu asked worriedly, standing a little too close to Erza for comfort. Suddenly, Tatsuki glomped the girl, sending her straight into Erza... And sending her cake flying! Gasps were heard, and eminent doom could be sensed all the way at the guild hall, maybe farther!

"T-taysuki!" Yuzu squeaked, noticing the strange ora. "Y-you... You wreaked my cake!" Erza finally snapped, going to pick Tatsuki up. Yuzu quickly squealed, before running to the other girls. "Oh, no you don't!" Tatsuki yelled, before tripping Erza, and going to run. On queue, the red haired mage came back, grabbing her leg, and bringing Tatsuki down with her! A large brawl broke out, as a cloud of dust surrounded them. "They're acting like Gray and Natsu..!" Wendy came out. "You do realize she's staying with Erza, right?" Evergreen commented, as Erza yelled in the background, "Cake squisher!" She wailed. "I thought she was really mature..." Kagome voiced her opinion, confusion laced though it.