A Gagonta?

Last time on the 'Anime Smackdown': After a little while they were both somehow back to normal size, and went back outside. They found Ace sleeping, Erza talking to two girls, one orange haired and one black haired and Lucy and Happy hiding, possibly from Erza. Just then a skeleton, that's right, a skeleton, called out over the ship, "Yohohoho, look every one, there's another whirlpool!" Every one looked towards both the skeleton and where it was pointing. While Lucy and Happy screamed every one else followed his finger to find yet another magic circle...

Bleach pov

"Follow it!" Rukia called to Ichigo as the hollow he had been fighting began to run away. "Got it!" He yelled back as he jumped up to the roof tops. The chase continued for a few minutes until Ichigo cornered it at an ally way the beast was to large to fit through.

"Now!" Rukia shouted as the hollow attempted to join Ichigo on the roofs, "Arrrhhh!" Ichigo yelled as he cut the snake-like hollow off at it's landing post before plunging his Zanpakuto through the hollows mask and then the rest of the body.

"They are appearing much more regularly, we had better keep on our toes." Rukia told Ichigo as they began to go back to Ichigo's  house, "Yeah, yeah, I know, I know," Ichigo replied broadly, "Anyways, we had better get back." The ginger finished.

The two continued roof jumping until they found Kon, standing in front of the 'Kurosaki Clinic'. "You had better not have been doing anything illegal while I was gone, Kon," Ichigo said sternly to the modified soul occupying his body. "Don't worry, ahhhhh, there wasn't anything to do." He replied  "And what is that supposed to mean?" Ichigo questioned. "Nothing!" Kon yelled as he started to run off, but all to late as Ichigo grabbed his shoulder and then the combat pass,"Now then," he said, pushing the pass onto his body.

A small, green pill came out of his mouth and Rukia caught it. Ichigo caught his body before pulling his soul inside. "I really hope he hasn't been doing anything illegal in my body..." Ichigo said as he and Rukia entered his home, Kon yet to be placed in his stuffed Lion.

"Welcome back! How was your day?" Yuzu asked as the pair entered the living room. "Same as always, I'm heading to my room, get me when dinners ready, would you?" He asked his sister as he and Rukia began walking up the stairs towards his bedroom. "Sure!" Yuzu called up as the two entered the bedroom... only to find it occupied.

"Yo." Ikaku said to the pair. In Ichigo's bedroom there sat: Ikaku, Yumachika, Renji, Rongiku and the captain of squad 10 himself: Toshiro, all in geguys.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" Ichigo shouted across his room (and the rest of the house). The room went silent then Ichigo and Rukia sat down. "Now why did you say you were here again?" Ichigo tried once again. "Yes we would really like to know." Rukia continued on, placing Kon inside his lion. Toshiro was just about to answer when: Orahime, Chad, Ishida, Taski and Kago appeared from no where.

"Woa... where am I?" Tasuki asked half in a daze. Before anyone could even attempt to analyse the situation a large black whole looking a bit like a Gagonta but with out the teeth like opening. Just then Yuzu burst through the door with Karin behind her, "Dinners ready!" She said rather loudly and then the both of them entered. Just as they got to the main part of the room Karin saw in great surprise all of the 12 people inside of her brothers bedroom, and just as she went to ask her brother why there were so many people in his room her gaze went up just enough, as she saw the black thing that looked like the thing she had so often seen those strange monsters exit.

Karin imminently started to pull her and her sister away from the room, but all to late, as the large group were all sucked away into the void of which it looked the monsters came...

~

"W-what happened..." Yuzu Asked Ichigo, frightened. "I don't know, but this isn't where I thought we'd go..." Ichigo replied, confusion lacing his voice. He got up and headed towards his sister, gave her a hand and pulled her up. "Are you all okay?" He called when everyone started sitting up.

Every one started looking around to work out where they were. In front of them was a large building with the words 'Fairy Tail' written on it as well as hundreds of people in front of the building. To their right were 2 groups of different looking people and some type of ship with a strange flag on it. To their left was a weird looking town with yet another crowd of people.

Toshiro was the first to notice a strange red head in armor jumping off the weird ship, "It seems to me we are about to have company." Toshiro directed to everyone. "Wait... I'm confused." Yuzu stated. "What just happened and why are their so many people Ichigo?"

Kon ,finally awake after being placed in his body, got up and was about to start pacing until he realised Yuzu was directly in front of him... but she wasn't looking at him, She was looking at the redhead standing directly in front of them...

Next time on the 'Anime Smackdown': a new, black magic circle  just opened up. Everyone looked, expecting people to already be coming out, but to their surprise not yet. Realising nothing had yet happened every one went back to what they were looking at.

Erza had just started to continue talking to Ace who was finally awake. After a couple of sentences she noticed a very happy Natsu hanging around with a weird looking boy with a straw hat. Suddenly people came out of the new magic circle and landed with a bed on the grass...

Sorry it took a while, I had a fair bit of homework to do. I don't own any of these Anime/ Anime characters, just my own unique story line. I keep on forgetting to do that...