The Unfortunate Meeting

Last time on, 'The Anime Smackdown': In front of them was a large building with the words 'Fairy Tail,' written on it, people had just started existing it to see what the commotion was. Next to them was a large ship (which looked a bit like a demented pirate ship with a strange flag) with about 9 or 10 people (if they could be called that) starring at them.

Fairy Tail pov

"Ahem erm ah, What time is it?" Lucy asked herself as she woke up. She looked at her alarm, mhhh... still early... she thought to her self as she pulled from under the covers, rested her feet on the carpeted floor and reached up into a stretch. She then got up, quickly made sure Natsu wasn't in her room, then got changed.

She went to go to go make her breakfast when she noticed a certain blue cat, and flame eating idiot weight lifting in her lounge-room."Natsu... What do you think your doing in MY HOUSE?!" She chimed, slowly getting angrier as she spook. "Wait.. hold on Luce.. you wouldn't, would you?" He asked, slowly backing away from her, but it was to late, the blond already had him over her shoulders, and just like that Lucy had thrown Natsu through the already open window, "That's better." She mumbled to herself and watched the no longer happy, Happy, fly away faster than you can say 'milk'.

Lucy went back to breakfast and then went down to the guild hall. When she arrived at the guild hall she saw the same as every day, Natsu had just picked a fight and Gray was running to him to join in (while stripping, as always), and soon the whole guild was under seige. "Hey, flame brains, is that all you got, 'cause I could take this all day!" Gray shouted at Natsu as he quickly came back, "No way stripper, if I had have been going full force, you would be road kill by now!"

All of a sudden, Erza strode in and went straight for the two knuckle headed mages. As she walked into the guild the moment she was spotted every one stopped fighting, all except for the two knuckle headed wizards in front of the guild. Straight away she grabbed their heads' and smashed them together, causing them to lose consciousness.

Just like always she scalded them as soon as they woke up, and presided to make sure that the rest of the guild was running smoothly. After every thing was finally to her 'Erza' standings, she proceeded to sit next to Lucy.

"Hmm, those two will never learn, will they?" Erza asked Lucy, slightly intimidating. "Well some things ju-just never change, do they?" Lucy stuttered back. "Yes, well there is something I would like to request from you..." But before Erza could finish, she was rudely interrupted by Happy flying like a maniac into the guild hall screaming. "SHIP. OUTSIDE. NOWHERE. PEOPLE." He screamed in confusion.

Erza stood up and looked the blue feline in the eye, "You had better have a good explanation for this," She said, giving one of her signature death glares. Happy stopped and looked at her, fearful for his life and started talking almost normally. "Ship big came through magic circle, bigger, another magic circle open, smaller."

Every one in the guild stared at Happy, intill Lucy and Erza decided to check it out, and of course Natsu, Gray, Wendy and Carla all followed them. Soon about 80% of the guild was going to find out what Happy was talking about, and they soon got there answer.

In front of them was a large ship with a strange flag and 10 strange looking people, a group of students who were in uniform (one covered in blue flames) and a large, purple magic circle in between.

Erza had already begun making her way to the ship."Who are you?" She called out to them. "My name's Monkey D Luffy, Who are you?" The young looking man with a straw hat over his black hair and scar under his right eye answered. "Yes, and my name is Erza Scarlett." Erza answered. "Why are you here and where did you come from?" She continued. "I don't know, we were eating lunch and then Nami said to steer to port cause of a storm or something, I was too busy eating, well, then I saw some yellow thing, and every one started screaming, then we ended up here. Oh and my brother appeared on board my ship out of no where!" 'Luffy' answered.

Next she moved on to the man covered in the blue flames. "And you?" She asked. "I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you had better tell me what happened!" He said not co-operating. Erza of course beat the hell out of him before asking again.

All of a sudden a young girl (15 or 16) with short, blonde hair, and a little green thing on her shoulder, came running over yelling something, "Rin, Rin are you okay!" She yelled again. "Let's try again, will you answer my question?" Erza tried again. "My name is Shiemi Moriyama, and this is Rin Okumara, we came from academy town and are exorsists in training." The girl named Shiemi answered. "We were sucked up into a vortex of blue flames and the next thing we new we were here, you have to believe me, I'm telling the truth!" Erza sighed, "It's ok, I believe you, just stay here, I will be back soon."

Every one was now looking at the purple magic circle, as 7 individuals exited it.

Next time on 'The Anime Smackdown': InuYasha was getting angrier and angrier as he waited for Kagome, so he jumped down the well to go get her. When he gets there he ends up staying for dinner, then they head back through the well. On there arrival they are greeted by Shippo, and as always
they then head back to Lady Kaede's hut, to find Miroku, Songo, Kirara and Kaede all waiting for them. Suddenly Rin, Sesshomaru and Jaken appear out of no where and a large purple portal appears, before anyone can react, sucking them inside.