The Different World

Last time on the 'Anime Smackdown': That's when it happened... Erza boarded the ship! As soon as 'Sanji' saw her he stopped swooning and started walking towards her, but before he could make it to her she was in front of Natsu and the man creating the flames...

Fairy Tail pov

Quickly Erza leaned in to pick up the two flame freaks and bash their heads together before the questioning began. "First," she started, "Why did you leave the group and come over here without my permission?" She asked Natsu, "But you never said that we weren't allowed to go!" Natsu yelled, Erza hit him again. "And," Erza continued but towards the still unidentified person. "Who are you and where is your shirt?"

The man with freckles, curly black hair and no shirt looked at her for just a moment than smirked, he looked her in the eye and said, "Well than, my name is Ace, Portgas D. Ace, and as for why I don't where a shirt... I'm to sexy for a shirt," Erza, slightly surprised by his answer, continued questioning. "How did you create your flames without a magic circle?" 'Ace' looked at her weirdly then asked the most obvious question to ask, "What's a magic circle?"

"A magic circle, you don't know what a magic circle is!" Erza said worryingly to Ace. "It is a circle of which magic energy is stored. Depending upon the magic you use determines the type of circle is cast, now how don't you need a magic circle?!" Erza asked. "I'm sorry to report but I don't use 'magic', I got my powers from one of the devil fruits," Ace argued.

While this little argument/conversation continued Natsu wondered away following a boy with a straw hat, to a door and followed him inside of it. Inside was the kitchen... and the boy with the straw hat was... eating?

Fairy Tail pov: In front of the guild hall

All the members of the guild (excluding Erza, Natsu, Lucy, Happy and a couple other members...) looked on at the strange pirate ship and the strange people aboard it, as well as the other people who no one knew. Out of nowhere Juvia called loudly from where she was standing, "Come back, Gray~Sama!" Every body immediately looked at her, but Mira was the first to follow her gaze to what Gray was doing... would you believe walking (while stripping) over to the high school students? Well that was what was happening.

Juvia imminently started running towards him, but all to late as Gray arrived next to the high schoolers. "Who the heck are you and what the heck are you doing here?" He asked right before Juvia arrived. "I thought we already did all this!" Yelled a student with black hair with a strip of yellow/gold hair through the middle and another student, him with dark blue haired, yelled back at the same time.

"Hey, just cause one person came through it doesn't mean we all know what's happening, so can you just answer the damned question!?" Juvia looked at Gray before adding, "Yes, Juvia agrees with Gray Sama, but Juvia also thinks Erza is going to be mad at Gray Sama for not staying," Gray thought about Erza getting mad at him for going to ask questions when she had already done so... he sweat dropped, and then Mira arrived.

"Why you?! You couldn't just wait for Erza to get back, could you? You just had to be as stupid as Natsu and go off on your own and try to be useful, didn't you?" Mira scolded.

Suddenly a boy with a shaven head and glasses whispered out, "No, not again... flames, black flames..." Every one looked towards where he was looking, and, sure enough, another magic circle opened up, but this one was black.

Fairy Tail pov: strange pirate ship

Natsu looked at the boy and then at the food, and soon they were both eating... "I bet I can eat way more than you!" Straw hat boy said while inhaling some stakes. "Is that a challenge?" Natsu questioned with a face full of lamb chops. The pair continued until there was no food left and they were both as big as blimps "Not to bad..." Natsu started. "What did you say your name was again?" Straw hat smiled. "My name is Monkey D. Luffy, and the the man who will be the pirate king!" Luffy said with a massive grin.

After a little while they were both somehow back to normal size, and went back outside. They found Ace sleeping, Erza talking to two girls, one orange haired, one black haired and Lucy and Happy hiding, possibly from Erza. Just then a skeleton, that's right, a skeleton called out over the ship. "Yohohoho, look every one, there's another whirlpool!" Every one looked towards both the skeleton and where it was pointing. While Lucy and Happy screamed every one else followed his finger to find yet another magic circle...

Next time on the 'Anime Smackdown': Ichigo and Rukia had just been out hunting hollows when they arrived back at Ichigo's, only to find Ikaku, Yumichika, Rongiku, Renji and Toshiro all waiting in, you guessed it, his own bedroom! Ichigo had just sat down and was about to begin 'interrogation' as to why they were here when out of nowhere Orahime, Chad, Ishida, Taski and Kaigo appeared! Suddenly a Gagonta like hole opens up, and right before they can get sucked in, Ichigo's sisters come in...

I take it Back!! I am sorry for taking so long to update!! I am really happy because a lot of people are taking the time to read my small and little fanfic, over 500 for goodness sake!! I promise I have a very good excuse for not updating, wattpad glitched when I originally wrote this and it didn't save, now you see I have anger issues and when this happened I really didn't want to Re-Wright so I didn't for about 2weeks but then I glanced down only to find I had over 400 views!! I was so happy that I decided to do it again anyway:) I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry if it was short, if you have any queries don't feel afraid to tell me because I'm not one to just ignore what others have to say, so just comment to let me now^ω^ Thank you for reading:)