Crutches

I hate crutches! They decided to give me crutches to help me walk. They are so difficult! I hate it so much. Me and Steve were soon able to go home. But we'd be moving to Washington D.C. I was excited. I couldn't wait to move. Steve suggested I got to public school. I said no multiple times. He gave me this look that meant 'I'm going no matter what' but I put my foot down and said no. Never say no to Steve. He actually thought about it before saying I didn't have to go. I hugged him tightly. He asked Bruce about teaching me and Bruce happily took the offer. Now I'm sitting in a room at Stark Tower listening to Bruce speak about History.
"And so that's what led to the Revolutionary War" he said as he turned to see me almost asleep, "do I bore you that much?"
"I'm sorry I'm just tired" I said dozing off but the sound of books slamming onto the table woke me up. I opened my eyes to see Thor. That's right he was visiting Earth for a little.
"The Patriotic one said I could teach Lady Dream about Asgard and it's history" Thor stated.
"Go ahead Thor. Just don't bore her" Bruce said as he exited the room. Thor turned to me and sat down.
"Alright where shall I start... A long time ago in Asgard my father, Odin Allfather, won a battle against the Frost Giants-" Thor started. It was like a Fairytale. Hours later he was almost done.
"Loki fell off the Bifrost and I believed he had died" Thor said.
"Wow. What is Asgard like?" I asked.
"It is truly beautiful" he said as he showed me an old book. When he opened it the picture started moving and dancing across the pages.
"Wow" I whispered as he told the story about the Dark Elves. After he was done he closed the book and I was truly interested in the story.
"Maybe one day I could ask Sir Rogers if I can bring you to Asgard. You'd enjoy it" He said.
"I'd love to go" I said smiling.
"Well my time is up. I had a great time teaching you" Thor said as he exited the room and Bruce walked back in and started teaching me science then math.
"2/3 is the simplified answer" Bruce said as he finished writing the problem on the board. The it was 3:00.
"Thanks for the lesson Bruce. I'll see you tomorrow" I said leaving the room. Bruce had given me homework and I did that. Well it was homework about Asgard. This will be easy.

1: Who is Queen of Asgard?
AN) Queen Frigga
2: Who is next in line for the throne?
AN) Thor Odinson
3: What creatures are from Jotunheim?
AN) Frost Giants
4: Who would be king if Thor didn't return?
AN) Loki Odinson/Laufyson
5: What name do Asgardians call Earth?
AN) Midgard

I finished the homework in Fury's office. After I was done I waited for Steve. Steve was on a mission with Natasha. I couldn't help but wish I wasn't injured. I could've helped. But Steve wanted me to stay here due to my injury.