Hosptial and Talk

I sat in the chair at the hospital next to Steve's bed. I had my feet propped up on the bed staring at Steve's bruised face. I had a bandage wrapped around my side where I was shot and I had one wrapped around my leg. Natasha made me wear a stupid pink dress because she thinks that Steve will wake up and she wants him to see me in a nice outfit.  I wanted to see Steve before we go. Sam was playing Marvin Gaye's "Trouble Man" and Sam sat next to Steve's bed.
"On your left" I heard a weak voice say as I looked up to see Steve's blue eyes open. Sam looks at Steve and smiles.
"On your right" I said smiling as Steve turned his head toward me with a smile.
"Are you wearing a dress?" He asked with his eyebrow raised in amusement.
"Shut up" I said and Sam chuckled. I got up slowly and walked over to Steve. It's been a few days since I last seen Bucky. Sam offered to drive me to the museum today.
"Hey Sam" Steve said with a small smile.
"Hey Steve" Sam said with a soft chuckle. Me and Steve talked for awhile before he fell asleep. Sam had driven me to the museum. I told him I could walk back to Sam's house. Since Steve was in the hospital I had to live with Sam until Steve was able to come out of the hospital.
I walked into the Captain America exhibit. I saw someone standing over near Bucky's information. I walked over and stood next to the man. I read Bucky's information slowly and then I read the small little box that had information about me and Bucky being siblings.

Bucky had taken care of his little sister ever since she was a little toddler. Stephanie grew up wanting to follow in Bucky and Steve's footsteps. Stephanie soon became American Dream and fought for her country after Steve and Bucky's deaths.

"Stephanie?" asked a familiar voice making me look over to the person beside me. There stood my own brother. I stood there in shock.
"B-Bucky" I said hugging him tightly. He was surprised at the sudden action and tensed at first but then he slowly wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.
"Stephanie-"
"Shut up" I said.
"Listen... I need to run. And you know that. But when all of this is over I'll come back for you... I promise Steph" he said.
"Bucky-"
"I promise" he said before gently kissing my forehead and walking away. I stood there in shock. My brother was okay. When all of this was over I'd see him again.

I looked in the mirror with a smile as my older brother entered my room. "Hey kid" Bucky said smiling.
"Hey Buck" I said turning to face him. He was wearing a Sargent uniform.
"You wanna help me find Steve so I can tell him?" He asked hugging me.
"Sure Buck. Let's just hope he's not in an alley" I said.
I was exactly right. As me and Bucky walked past an alley I stopped hearing the sound of fighting. I saw Steve and some guy fighting. Bucky started hurting the guy.
"Pick on someone your own size" Bucky said. The guy ran past me and I walked up to Steve and helped him to his feet.
"Sometimes, I think you like getting punched" I said smiling.
"I had him on the ropes" Steve said as Bucky picked up his enlistment form.
"How many times is this?" I asked reading from the enlistment form.
"Did you get your orders?" Steve said to Bucky.
"The one-o-seventh. Sergeant James Barnes. Shipping for England first thing tomorrow" Bucky said as I put my hands in my jacket pockets worried about Bucky leaving.
"I should be going" Steve said..
"Come on, man! It's my last night. Gotta get you cleaned up" Bucky said smiling.
"Why? Where are we going?" Steve asked as the three of us walked down the alley.
"The future" I answered as I hand him the newspaper I was holding, Steve opens it to see the ad for World Exposition.

"Shut it down!" Me and Peggy Carter yelled as Steve screamed inside the chamber that was made by Mr Stark. I didn't trust Stark technology.
"Kill the reactor, Mr. Stark! Turn it off! Kill it! Kill the reactor!" Dr Erskine yelled. Steve was all I had left.
"No! Don't! I can do this!" Steve yelled from inside. Please be okay! Me and Peggy watched as Mr Stark moved away and continued to turn the power higher. I watched as sparks flew.
"MR STARK!" Dr Erskine said as the chamber opened to reveal Steve. But not the Steve I knew. A taller, stronger Steve. I walked down shocked at the super solider programs results. For once Steven Grant Rogers towered over me like a tree. I looked up shocked.
"How do you feel?" I asked.
"Taller" he said making me smile.

I turned my head to see Steve and someone else. When I looked closer I knew exactly who it was. "BUCKY!" I yelled running into my older brothers arms.
"Oh Steph! I knew Steve would take care of you" Bucky said making me smile widely.

Sorry if the chapter was kind of short~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️