Faker

"Get out of the way! Stay out of the way!" Nat yelled at civilians. I ducked behind a car suddenly Nat gets shot in the shoulder, she falls and looks around her, as the Winter Soldier comes up from behind to shoot her Steve jumps in and attacks him, they fight and in the process the Winter Soldier takes Steve's shield and throws it at him but Steve manages to avoid being hit, I ran into the fight. I jumped onto the Winter Soldier's shoulders and tightened my thighs around his airway. He threw me off of his shoulders and took out a knife ready to stab me. I pushed his metal arm upward to keep him from stabbing me. After battling it out more the Winter Soldier's mask comes off, as he stands up and turns toward Steve and me. I stand there in shock as I stare into someone's eyes that I thought I knew. My own brother.
"Bucky?" Steve asked.
"Who the hell is Bucky?" He asked as Bucky goes to shoot at Steve but Sam flies in and throws Steve aside. Bucky runs away as fast as he could. I stood there in complete shock. The Winter Soldier was my brother. James Buchanan Barnes was the Winter Soldier.

As we are being escorted in a van with three guards in the back with us. I sit in silence as I keep playing the scene in my mind. Bucky was the Winter Soldier. I couldn't believe that he was alive. But he was the enemy. No matter what I will never hurt my brother. I would never do that.
"It was him. He looked right at me and he didn't even know me" Steve said. I looked at Steve and raised an eyebrow.
"How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago" Sam said.
"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43, Zola experimented on 'em. Whatever he did, it helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him" Steve said.
"None of that's your fault, Steve" Natasha said.
"Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky" Steve said as Sam notices Natasha is bleeding from her shoulder and looks at the guards.
"We need to get a doctor here. We don't put pressure on that wound she's gonna bleed out here in the truck" Sam said suddenly one of the guards pulls out an electric rod and neutralizes the other guard and knocks him out, the guard is revealed to be Hill as she takes off her helmet. I was kind of shocked at first but then I was happy to see her.
"That thing was squeezing my brain" Hill said as Sam looks at Hill in confusion.
"Who's this guy?" Maria asked Steve as she pointed to Sam.
Hill brought us to some kind of hidden place. I hopped out of the car and Hill helped me take off my cuffs. We walk into a man runs towards them; referring to Natasha's wound.
"GSW. She's lost at least a pint" Hill said.
"Maybe two" I said.
"Let me take her!" A Doctor said.
"She'll wants to see him first" Hill said. Who? She takes us to this room that seemed like a hospital room. There laying in the bed was Nick Fury. That little faker. I stood there in shock.
"About damn time" Nick said smiling.

"Lacerated spinal column, cracked sternum, shattered collarbone, perforated liver, one hell of a headache" Nick said as I watch the doctor treat Natasha's injury. I can't believe Nick was still alive. He's really sneaky.
"Don't forget your collapsed lung" The Doctor said.
"Oh, let's not forget that. Otherwise, I'm good" Nick said.
"They cut you open, your heart stopped" I said.
"Tetrodotoxin B. Slows the pulse to one beat a minute. Banner developed it for stress. Didn't work so great for him, but we found a use for it" Nick said.
"Why all the secrecy? Why not just tell us?" Steve asked.
"Any attempt on the director's life had to look successful" Maria said.
"Can't kill you if you're already dead. Besides, I wasn't sure who to trust" Nick said.
Soon Nick was out of the bed and was showing us the plan as we were looking at a photo of Pierce.
"This man declined the Nobel Peace Prize. He said, "Peace wasn't an achievement, it was a responsibility." See, it's stuff like this that gives me trust issues" Nick said.
"We have to stop the launch" Nat said.
"I don't think the Council's accepting my calls anymore" Nick said as he opens a case containing three chips.
"What's that?" Sam asked.
"Once the Helicarriers reach three thousand feet, they'll triangulate with Insight satellites becoming fully weaponized" Maria said.
"We need to breach those carriers and replace their targeting blades with our own" Nick said.
"One or two won't cut it. We need to link all three carriers for this to work, because if even one of those ships remains operational a whole lot of people are gonna die" Maria said.
"We have to assume everyone aboard those carriers is HYDRA. We need to get pass them, insert the server blades, and maybe, just maybe, we can salvage what's left-" Nick started but was interrupted by Steve.
"We're not salvaging anything. We're not just taking down the carriers, Nick, we're taking down SHIELD" Steve said.
"SHIELD had nothing to do with it" Nick said.
"You gave me this mission, this is how it ends. SHIELD's been compromised, you've said so yourself. HYDRA was right under your nose and nobody noticed" Steve said.
"Why do you think we're meeting in this cave? I noticed" Nick said.
"And how many paid the price before you did?" I asked.
"Look, I didn't know about Barnes" Nick said.
"Even if you have, would you have told me? Or would you have compartmentalized that too? SHIELD, HYDRA, it all goes" Steve said.
"He's right" me and Hill say at the same time then Fury looks at Natasha then Sam.
"Don't look at me. I do what he does, just slower" Sam said making me smile.
"Well... Looks like you're giving the orders now, Captain" Nick said.