Winter Soldier

Third Person P.O.V
Returning home from his morning run Sam hears a knock at his door, he opens the door to see Steve holding Stephanie bridal style and Natasha was standing next to him with cuts and bruises. Stephanie had a cut on her forehead with blood dripping from her head. She was still out cold.
"Hey, man" Sam said.
"I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low" Steve said.
"Everyone we know is trying to kill us" Natasha said as Sam pauses a moment before replying.
"Not everyone" Sam said as Sam lets them enter. Steve carefully lays Stephanie onto the bed and he treats her head wound. Later as Steve and Natasha are cleaning up, Steve notices Natasha looking sad and thoughtful. Stephanie laid on the bed with her wounds cleaned up. She was just resting now.
"You okay?" Steve asked walking out from the bathroom.
"Yeah" Natasha said as Steve put down the towel that he was using.
"What's going on?" Steve asked.
"When I first joined SHIELD, I thought it was going straight. But I guess I just traded in the KGB for HYDRA. I thought I knew whose lies I was telling, but...I guess I can't tell the difference anymore" Natasha said.
"There's a chance you might be in the wrong business" Steve said making Natasha smile faintly.
"I owe you" Natasha said as Steve walked over and moved hair from Stephanie's pale face.
"It's okay" Steve said sitting down.
"If it was the other way around, and it was down to me to save your life, and you be honest with me, would you trust me to do it?" Natasha asked.
"I would now. And I'm always honest" Steve said as Stephanie moved a little bit in her sleep.
"Well, you seem pretty chipper for someone who just found out they died for nothing" Natasha said.
"Well, I guess I just like to know who I'm fighting" Steve said as Stephanie's blue eyes opened slowly before she sat up slowly and looked around.
"I made breakfast. If you guys...eat that sort of thing" Sam said walking into the room.
Later as they are sat in Sam's kitchen. Stephanie was awake and eating some food. Steve told her that she should eat something before today.
"So, the question is: who in SHIELD could launch a domestic missile strike?" Natasha asked.
"Pierce" Stephanie and Steve said at the same time.
"Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world" Natasha said.
"But he's not working alone, Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurian Star" Steve said.
"So was Jasper Sitwell" Stephanie said.
"So, the real question is: how do the two most wanted people in Washington kidnap a SHIELD officer in broad daylight?" Steve asked.
"The answer is: you don't" Sam said as he drops a file in front of Steve.
"What's this?" Steve asked.
"Call it a resume" Sam said as Natasha picks up a photo of Sam with his para-rescue team, Natasha hands Stephanie the file and she looks through the file.
"Is this Bakhmala? The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you? You didn't say he was a para-rescue" Natasha said as Steve looks at the photo of Sam with his colleague.
"Is this Riley?" Steve asked.
"Yeah" Sam said.
"I heard they couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPGs" Stephanie said.
"What did you use, a stealth chute?" Natasha asked.
"No. These" Sam said as he hands Steve the file, Steve opens it and reads it.
"I thought you said you're a pilot" Steve said.
"I never said a pilot" Sam said.
"I can't ask you to do this, Sam. You got out for a good reason" Steve said.
"Dude, Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in" Sam said smiling.
"Where can we get our hands on one of these things?" Stephanie asked looking at the pictures with a small smiled
"The last one is at Fort Meade, behind three guarded gates and a twelve-inch steel wall" Sam said Steve looks at Natasha who shrugs her shoulders.
"Shouldn't be a problem" Steve said as he throws down the file on the table. The file is a classified military project called Falcon.

Stephanie's P.O.V
Steve throws Sitwell across a rooftop, me and Natasha follows behind him. I had gotten a change of clothes. I was wearing one of Sam's sweaters and a pair of jeans.
"Tell me about Zola's algorithm" Steve said.
"Never heard of it" Jasper said making me roll my eyes. Idiot.
"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" I asked clenching my fist.
"I was throwing up, I get seasick" Jasper lied as Steve forces Sitwell to the edge of the rooftop, Sitwell just smiles.
"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you can throw me off the roof? Cause it's really not your style, Rogers" Jasper said.
"You're right. It's not. It's hers" Steve said as he steps aside and Natasha kicks Sitwell off the roof, he plummets down screaming like a baby.
"Oh, wait. What about that girl from accounting, Laura...?" Mom asked.
"Lillian. Lip piercing, right?" Steve asked.
"Yeah, she's cute" Natasha said smiling.
"Yeah, I'm not ready for that" Steve said suddenly, Sam, in his Falcon jet-pack suit with wings, flies up holding Sitwell and throws him down on the roof. Me, Steve and Natasha walk towards Sitwell, he holds his hand up in fear.
"Zola's algorithm is a program...for choosing Insight's targets!" Jasper said.
"What targets?!" Steve asked.
"You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Undersecretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa city. Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA! Now, or in the future" Jasper said.
"The Future? How could it know?" I asked as Sitwell laughs.
"How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it" Jasper said as Steve, me and Natasha look at him in confusion, "Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, e-mails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores. Zola's algorithm evaluates peoples' past to predict their future."
"And what then?" Steve asked.
"Oh, my God. Pierce is gonna kill me" Jasper said.
"What then?!" Steve asked loudly.
"Then the Insight Helicarriers scratch people off the list. A few millions at a time" Jasper said.
Soon Sam is driving us to Triskelion. I am so gonna kick Pierce's butt. He's gonna be so sorry for all of this. He killed Fury!
"HYDRA doesn't like leaks" Jasper said making me growl with anger. I gave Jasper a look that someone would call not so friendly.
"So why don't you try sticking a cork in it" Sam said making me laugh.
"Insight's launching in sixteen hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here" Nat said.
"I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly" Steve said.
"What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea-" Jasper started but was suddenly the Winter Soldier lands on the car roof, pulls Sitwell out through the window and throws him into the oncoming traffic, killing him, he then starts shooting at us until Steve pulls the break handle making the Winter Soldier drop down onto the street, as another car smashes into our car and pushes us along, the Winter Soldier jumps back onto their car, smashes through the windscreen and pulls out the steering wheel.
"Shit!" Sam yelled as Nat starts shooting at him but the Winter Soldier jumps onto the vehicle behind them, as our car is being pulled off the road Steve grabs ahold of me, Nat and Sam then holds on to the car door.
"Hang on!" Steve yelled as I burry my face in his jacket as he breaks open the door, holding onto Natasha and Sam, we slide on the car door through the streets. The Winter Soldier is joined by HYDRA agents and they start shooting at us, we scatter and run off in different directions with the Winter Soldier shooting at Nat and me but she manages to shoot him in his eye goggle mask and run off. I jumped off the bridge and landed on top of a car. 
"I'll take care of the girls. Find him" I heard the Winter Soldier said in a different language as I run to go hide. I hide behind a car and watch as Natasha makes a voice recording and runs back over to me. The Winter Soldier goes in pursuit of me and Natasha as the Hydra agents go after Steve and Sam who both manage to fend them off as they shoot at them. I watch as the Winter Soldier thinks he's found Nat hiding behind a car as he can hear her voice.
"Civilians threatened. I make an LZ, twenty-three hundred block at Virginia Avenue. Rendezvous two minutes" the recording plays as he rolls a bomb towards where he thinks she's hiding, "Civilians threatened. Repeat, civilians threatened."As the bomb rolls behind the car, Nat gets ready to fight. As the bomb explodes Nat jumps onto the Winter Soldiers back and tries to kill him but he throws her off, she starts running off as he goes after her. I ran after them.
"Get out of the way! Stay out of the way!" Nat yelled at civilians. I ducked behind a car suddenly Nat gets shot in the shoulder, she falls and looks around her, as the Winter Soldier comes up from behind to shoot her Steve jumps in and attacks him, they fight and in the process the Winter Soldier takes Steve's shield and throws it at him but Steve manages to avoid being hit, I ran into the fight. I jumped onto the Winter Soldier's shoulders and tightened my thighs around his airway. He threw me off of his shoulders and took out a knife ready to stab me. I pushed his metal arm upward to keep him from stabbing me. After battling it out more the Winter Soldier's mask comes off, as he stands up and turns toward Steve and me. I stand there in shock as I stare into someone's eyes that I thought I knew. My own brother.
"Bucky?" Steve asked.
"Who the hell is Bucky?" He asked as Bucky goes to shoot at Steve but Sam flies in and throws Steve aside. Bucky runs away as fast as he could. I stood there in complete shock. The Winter Soldier was my brother. James Buchanan Barnes was the Winter Soldier.