Lanaguage

The sound of explosions made the ground rumble. I clutched to Steve as tight as I could as he drove his motorcycle through the forest.
"Shit!" Tony yelled breaking the silence over the coms.
"Language!" Steve and me warned.
"JARIVS what's the view from upstairs?" I asked ready to jump off of Steve's motorcycle.
"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken" JARVIS said into my ear piece. I heard Thor grunting on the other end.
"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount his defenses without it. At long last" Thor said as I jumped off Steve's motorcycle and onto the cold snow.
" 'At long last' is lasting a little long boys" Natasha said.
"Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise" Clint said making me smile as a few soldiers came towards me. In matter of seconds they were on the ground groaning in pain or not moving or breathing at all.
"Wait a second. No ones gonna deal with the fact Cap and Dream just said 'language'?" Tony asked as I took down several soldiers.
"I know" Steve said as I saw him flip off his motorcycle and grab it then tossed it into a on coming vehicle. Steve sighs as I join him at his side, "just slipped out."
I rolled my eyes and looked at Steve, "come on, Mr Liberty."
"Mr Liberty?" He asked with his eyebrow raised making me laugh slightly, "I'm sorry Dream Queen but what kind of nickname is that?"
I bursted out into laughter at the nickname Steve had given me, "Dream Queen, really? I'm surprised you're not as good as Stark with nicknames."
"Are you good at giving nicknames?" He asked.
"Yes I am. Tony is Iron Buns. You are Captain Spandex. Natasha is-"
"Don't. Even. Say. It" Natasha growled.
"Okay then we shall skip Nat. Thor is Goldilocks. Bruce is Jolly Green Giant. Clint is Katniss" I said with a smile before letting out a small laugh.
"You have been spending too much time with Tony" Steve grumbled making me laugh.
"I'm sorry that spending time with me is an issue, Stevie" Tony said over the coms.
"It's not an issue Tony" I said with a smile before I ran off. I hit one of the soldiers with my shield as I ran past. I covered my face when someone fired at me with their weapons. It's not very nice to shoot people. I growled and rushed forward taking out the soldier with ease. My heart skipped a beat when I heard Natasha say that Clint was hit. I would kill whoever hurt Clint but then again if any of my other teammates got hurt I would probably try and protect them.
"We have an enhanced in the field" I heard Steve say. Enhanced was the code of another person with abilities like ourselves. Yet somehow these abilities that these people had were much different.
"The drawbridge is down, people" Tony said as I took out the last soldier that was near me. I saw Steve and Thor over by a few trees. I made my way towards the god and the super soldier.
"The Enhanced?" Me and Thor asked.
"He's a blur" Steve said, "all the new players we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't."
"Clint's hit pretty bad guys. We're gonna need a evac" Natasha said.
"I can get Barton to the jet" Thor said as tanks and soldiers came towards us.
"The sooner we're gone, the better" I said.
"You and Stark secure the scepter" Thor said.
"Copy that" Steve said.
"Looks like they're lining up" Thor said as we stared at the on coming soldiers.
"Well they're excited" Steve said as I hit his shield with mine and Thor clinked his hammer onto the shield causing the ground to rumble and the soldiers fell down to the ground from the impact. And the tank exploded.
"Find the scepter" Thor said as he started to walk away, Steve nodded to Thor.
"And for gosh sake, watch your language!" Stark said sarcastically. I couldn't help but laugh.
"Shut up, Stark!" I yelled while laughing, "that's gonna get old!"
"That's not going away anytime soon" Steve said.
"So what do you want me to do?" I asked.
"Take down any Hydra soldiers you see on your way back to the jet. I want you back there and safe with Thor and Clint" Steve said walking away.
"Roger that" I said smiling before I took off running toward the jet. I made sure to take out the soldiers that were in my way. They really shouldn't get in a girl's way. Like seriously.
I got to the jet and told Thor to open the hanger before I got inside the warm jet. I laid on the ground pretty exhausted from all the fighting. We have been doing this for a while now. At the moment I wish I was on the run with Bucky. I know I could help my brother remember his past. I was his sister after all. I could help him remember everything that we've done together. I saw him in the park the other day and he gave me a phone number. I always kept it in a safe place.
Thor came over to me and checked if I was injured at all. I wasn't so it was okay. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped me in the soft fluffiness of the blanket. That was really nice. It was really soft. Like really soft. I wondered what Bucky was doing. How was he doing? Was he okay? I didn't know if he was okay or not. I would like to know if he was okay. That would be nice.

Sorry I haven't been updating this book very much. I'll try and update this one as much as I can~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️