After THREE Years..

---Randy's POV---
I kept on seeing her...
I don't know why but there's a girl appearing in my dreams lately.. There was this pretty girl standing at the sidewalk and beside her was a car.. And she was wearing a white dress, While her (h/c) hair was blowing in the air.. I didn't get to see her face though... But I know that she's sad somehow without any words. That was my dream earlier...
"Hey Cunningham!?" Howard said as he waved his hand in front of me, making me snap out of it.
"Huh?...uh... what?" I said not paying attention to what the juice is he saying.. I stopped my walking and realize where I am..
"Where are you going the Game Hole's here!" Howard said dying to get in.. I started walking and we went inside.. and there's something strange that I've never realize before...
"Hey, Who's that?" I said as I pointed at the Hole of Fame and noticed that there was a picture of a girl in a game called 'Future Time Radioactive Zombie Punch'.
"(Y-Y/n) (L/n)...?" Howard read the name of the girl.. But that game has only one champion! ME!... How come no one said that I've been replaced for THREE YEARS!?...
"Doesn't matter who she is.. I'm gonna throw her off!" I said as I inserted a coin and started playing it for like an hour or so.. But I still couldn't beat her score.
"What? Looks like you're gonna cry.." Howard said teasing me with a smirk. Howard tried it but he couldn't beat it, As if he could really do it..
"Maan.. Whoever's this girl must be good at this..." Howard said as he complained. After we played some more games at Greg's gamehole, we decided to go to Charlie Cluckers. While we were going there.. I felt like as if I was not alone. Sure Howard is here but I could feel like someone watching me.. I looked back to check if anyone was following us, but no one was there... All I could see was my shadow below.. Hmm, I know its totally wonk but.. I feel like there's someone inside my shadow.
"You coming bud?!" Howard shouted across the street, making me snap out of it told him to wait for me...
...
I crossed the road and went up to Howard, I looked forward as we continued talking about that girl.. (Y-Y/n) was it?...
....
..
...
..

...
But then... An unfamiliar yet familiar girl wearing a jacket with her hoodie up was standing at the corner of the street. I could tell that she was smiling from a far which made it really creepy. Then, the strangest feeling bubbled inside me, I have a feeling that I should run towards that girl. I hesitated for awhile then but my legs just started running leaving Howard, I run and I felt a tugged on my jacket and was forced to get pulled backwards.
"WHOA! YOU SHOOB! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?" Howard said a screaming at me.. I swear that tug choked me, I faced him and said...
"I -I... I'm not sure.." I replied back a little bit puzzled, I looked at where the girl was standing but then A bus suddenly went by and after that...
...
.

...
...
..
The hooded girl was gone..
...
..
...
..
...
I doubted whether the girl I just saw was just my imagination or a creepy ghost following me.. I went back and just ignored that girl, its not like I'm going to see her again.

---The Next Day---
I still can't believe that were sophomores, I mean when I graduate, I'm not gonna be the Ninja anymore. Plus, I won't be able to remember any of it... That just made me sad though.
"Hey, I heard we're having TWO new student..." Howard said kinda interested on who it was.
"I bet its guys.." He continued as he slammed his locker shut.
"Eh... I really don't care.." I said as I slammed mine.. I really don't care though cause I have a special someone though in my life.. By the way, Where the juice is she?.. I started walking to class while texting her..

-Texting with her- (I wonder who's this girl? X3)
...
" Where are you? X3 "
...
" I'm just late.. But I can't wait to see you! <333 /(>.<)/ "
...
" Haha.. Me too ... Can't wait to see you too!! XD "

But then Howard started tapping on my shoulders like someone wonked up dude..
"Wha-..." I started but then someone bumped into me and made whoever who bumped into me fell to the ground. Did I mention I fell too?..
"HEY! Watch-..." I started again but when I looked at her, I lost the words. I just gazed at her and seen her from somewhere else... She started rubbing her head and then looked at me... (Wonder who could this be? X3)
...
...
...
..
She just blushed and looked at me in the with those shinning (e/c) eyes as if she saw something she wants in a really long time...
...
..
...
..
"I'm s-sorry, I should have watched where I was going.." I said as I got up and held out my hand to pick her up.. She hesitated for awhile but took it. But as soon as she took my hand, I felt as if electricity flowed through my veins... But I liked it for some weird wonked up reason.
"I-I'm sorry too.. Hope I didn't made ya angry.." She said with a smile.
"Pffft... Don't worry about it.. Wait a minute... Are you the new student?" I asked her but I think its kinda obvious though...
"Uh... Y-Yeah... //awkwardly laughs//... I am..." She shrugged after that... What was that about?.. Oh man I'm late!.. Where's Howard? Did he go before me or something?..
"Oh uh... I gotta go, Good luck newbie! Cause you're gonna need it!" I said as I dashed off and went to my first class.. As I went inside Mrs. Driscoll, has her back turned and was writing something on the board. I ran quietly and went to my seat next to Howard who seems to be uninterested on whatever Mrs. Driscoll is writing...
"Hey! Where were you?" Howard said angrily at me, Oh sure, be mad at me... Its not like I was the one left out there!?...
"What!?... I should be the one asking you that question?!"
"Then why didn't you texted me earlier?"
"I-..." Then again I was cut off by someone. And by 'Someone' I mean, 'teacher'.
"We have two new students here with us.. And if you don't mind, Please be kind to them... Ok, C'mon in then!" Mrs. Driscoll said and at that moment that girl from earlier, who bumped into.. was her. Plus, there was a guy beside him..

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I walked up nervously at the front seeing old faces that I never knew that I want to see in a long time... I cleared my throat and started talking about myself... Just like on that first day.
"Hi! My name is (Y/n) (L/n), I'm 17 yrs old. I'm-..." And trailed off, I talked about my personality and nothing about my past and I live only a couple of blocks away but I'm not 'that' close to Randy's house though, since now Howard and him leave next door... After that John was up.. ((((P.s, I CHANGED (Y/c) to JOHN... sorry about that..)))..
"Sup! My name is John (Crush's last name). I'm 17 also. I'm-..." He railed off about how bruce he was when he played video games and he's smart.. After that Mrs. Driscoll said to have our seats at the back.. And then class started.
...
..

-Lunch Time w/ John!-
I told John not to eat the tacos but he insist on eating it..
"Dude! I told to pick something else!" I said we took our seats on an empty lunch table..
"What's so wrong?.. Its good you know!" He said as he took bite, I swear, A vomit was rising inside me at that moment but I swallowed.. Which is so shnasty..
"You really want me to tell you?"
"Sure! I mean, what so-..." I pulled him in and whispered what was the secret 'ingredient'.. His munching face turned into green and looked like he was going to vomit...
"Ugh.. I'm gonna be right back.." He said as he got up and head for the nearest boys bathroom.. I laughed to myself after he was gone. I'm eating at my signature sandwiches though.. I bit on one and scanned the whole cafeteria.. I wonder if he's still-... What?! Where's Randy?.. I mean I see Howard eating at the table and looking around.. I kinda did the same and when I looked to my left...
...
..
...
He was standing there...
..
..
...
My heart flattered and I could feel my self blushing and it seems like every memory of him cam flooding in my mind.. I want to be with him but... that's not my job.
"Hey, uh.. (Y/n) is it?" Randy said as he sat down across me... I felt like as if this happened a long time ago..
I cleared my throat and said "Yep, Uh... new student around here..." I said nervously with a smile.
"Really?..." Randy suddenly said making an I-don't-believe-you face.. I need to change the topic real fast..
"Y-Yeah... Uh.. You want some of this?.. Its really good!" I said as I shoved him in the mouth my sandwhich..
...
..
WHY DID I DO THAT!?... NOW HE'S GONNA THINK I'M WEIRD! .-. ...
"I-... hmm... This taste famil-..." He started but then was caught off by John entering the scene, Can't tell if its a good or bad timing though..
"I... think.. were good-... Wait.. What the juice is he doing here? And why is he sitting on my seat?!" John said slightly annoyed.. Totally for got about him... Gommenasai Senpai! ((Only the one's who watched anime would get this.. X3 ))
"Oh.. uh... Sorry Joh-.."
"I'm sorry.. I'm just going to leave now..." Randy said not matching his words with his face, but he got up and went to Howard who screamed at him when he got there.. But then John called my attention and talked to me...
"Look.. You can't be friends with him alright?.. He might get his memory back..." John said a bit worried..
"But what's so bad about it?!" I asked as I pouted my lips.
"Remember your mission?"
"Oh yeah.. Forgot about that..." I said as I remembered it like it was just yesterday.. Well, It was just yesterday. John face palmed and shook his head..
"I'm so glad that Sage assigned me to be with you.." He said with a sheepish smile.. I laughed back and bought back the topic about him eating that taco. I teased him until the bell rang...

I went back to the hallway with John and kept on thinking about how awkward that talk with Randy. He may get the wrong idea that I'm avoiding him or something... So I went after him, and after a few searches.. I finally found him... But I lost John though..
"Hey Randy!" I called out but then he froze.. like he was in shock or something.. Then I looked at him and it seems like he felt strange like it happened before..
"I'm so sorry for the talk earlier, I'm so sorry..." I continued with a shy face...
"Nah.. Its ok.. By the-..." Randy started but then someone called his attention from the other direction.. It was...
...
..
...
..
...
..
Theresa!?... What the juice?...
...
..
...
..
...
..
"Hey there!" She said with a smile and bear hugged Randy from behind..
"Same to you too beautiful..." Randy said with a smile... I was shocked, My jaw dropped. Did he just say beautiful... Please don't tell me..
..
Are they-...
..
"Who's this?.. Oh... You're the new girl, (Y/n). Nice to meet you!" Theresa said as she leans in for a hand shake.. I took it and shook it. Never thought I would do this to her after three years..
"I'm Theresa, Randy's GIRLFRIEND.." She said with a smile.. I could feel my face shocked.
...
..
...
Randy's GIRLFRIEND!...
..
...
..
Those words kept ringing in my head...
....
..
...
..
...
HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!?
...
..
...
"Whoa... You okey (Y/n)?" Randy said a bit concerened, Oh man, Did I froze or something?..
"N-nah... I'm good.. If you don't mind me.. I'll be going to girl's room..." I left without looking back and looked a CR.
When I got there, It was empty... Great, No one will see my meltdown. I went to a stall and sat on the toilet with the sit cover still on. And just moped there... Not accepting the reality I'm living in..
....
..
...
Why...?

~~~---~~---~~~
Sorry for the delay and sorry if this was a bit sad.. Its because I'm sad too. ;-;
Again, Sorry...
Please leave a comment below and how was it! X3
Btw, Should I change John to (Y/c) back?.. Or nah?...
~~~---~~~---~~~~