N-Nomi Randy?! WHY!?

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I widened my eyes as Randy said that.. Or should I even call him that? Plus, my heartbeat got louder and louder.
"N-Nomi Randy!?" I said as realize everything why was acting like this.
"Finally. She remembers, now be a good girl and just be quiet." He said as he saw an opening on my neck. Then, he started leaving hickies on my neck.
"S-Stop..." I shouted as loud as I can but I think no one could hear a scream like that though. But then someone banged on the door and kicked it right open, Whoever it is NomiRandy suddenly looked and it kinda loosen his grip on me. I was about to punch him when suddenly that dude punched him as soon as he opened the door. I was shocked and didn't even moved an inch, until that dude rushed over to me.
"(Y/N)! Are you alright!?!" (Y/c) asked me and I just nodded. I sat up and looked at NomiRandy, and surprisingly he was knocked out cold.
"What in the world were you guys doing!?" He shouted at me frantically.
"I-I... Listen-..."
"And WHY would Randy even do that to you!?"
"Cause he's not Randy...."
(Y/c) froze and looked at me like someone who was crazy and wonked up person.
"I'm not even kidding.. Its true. It all started when-.." And with that I trailed off why was NomiRandy here and what happened three years ago.
"Sooo, You're saying that there's another version of Randy that's the complete opposite of him and we need to find the Ninja book-..."
"The Nomicon."
"Uh... The Nomicon and shloomped him in and Randy will be back, is that all?"
"Yup, But first... We need to ask him where he hid it and why is here..."
"Are you kidding me?! Asking him where it is won't help! I know that he won't say where it was or its either he give us a clue that's so hard that we can't even solve it."
"C'mon.. Help me would you?"
"Uggghhh... Fine..."

---Randy's POV---
I...
...
..
...
Can't....
...
..
...
Believe....
..
...
..
NomiRandy....
...
..
...
..
Just......
...
..
...
Did....
...
..
...
That....
....
..
...
To.....
...
...
...
(Y/n).....
I physically did a facepalm and I think my brain did one too. But then, (Y/c) punched him... I'm not sure if I should be feeling sad or happy though.Plus,I can't believe that Nomi-Randy just broke up with my girlfriend just like that. Why is NomiRandy back by the way? Well, he tricked me into letting him out.

-- FLASHBACK --
I was trying to write a song for (Y/n)... Of how I want to be with her for some wonked reason, but... I don't want to hurt Theresa's feelings for my own selfish reason. I banged my head on the desk a couple of times when suddenly, The Nomicon lit up bright red.
"Good timing Nomicon, I neeeeeeeeed your help..." I said as I opened it and got shloomped in. Its been awhile that I haven't shloomped in... So anyways, I hope Nomicon can help.
"Hey, Nomi! Its been awhile but I have this problem that I can't express what I really feel cause if I do then oone person is going to be hurt but if I don't say something I'm afraid that the other girl will have someone else and the worst part is, that its not me." 
The doodled Ninja came out and wasn't paying attention when suddenly he ran into someone and that person suddenly got mad, but the ninja got scared and just pointed it on another dude. He was relief that the person that got mad believe him. I can't believe he just blamed it on another innocent dude. But then, words started to appear and started rearranging themselves.
...
"A lie can cover up the present, but it can NEVER cover the future..."
..
"I did not understand that... Wha-..." I started but then someone interupted me... But who could that be? I turned around and....
"Pffft... And that's why people call you a shoob." Nomi-Randy said as he stepped out of the dark corner and just stood there. Ugh, I hate hearing his voice. He acts like he so bruce {(A/N Which he is... >3<)} and feels like he's wanted by every girl in the world.
"I'm not a shoob! I know what it means!... It-It means... uh.... ah.... uhm...... W-Well, Atleast I'm not stuck here! HA!" I said with a mocking face.
"I may be stuck here but, Atleast I'm not wonkin' things out there like you." He replied with a smirk afterwards.
"Oh yeah!? I'd like to see you try to handle things better than me." I said as if to challenge him.
"I could totally do things better than you. Hey, Why don't I solve your problem there?!"He said with an innocent face like he really wants to help.
"Wait, You're expecting me? to let you out of the Nomicon and let YOU deal with my problems?! You know how............ BRUCE that plan sounds?!" I said as I smiled and haven't thought of this before.
"I know right? So, would you mind?" He said as he lifted up his wrists and there were metal clamps around his wrist. Oh yeah, When he tried to get out of here like the last time, Nomicon made him wear this so he can't get out. But, somehow... I could get his metal clamps off.
"There you go, You'll come back right?" I said as the metals drops to the ground and he rubs his wrist.
" Oh I will come back...." He said as he walked passed e and stopped at the edge of the cliff.
....
..
...
..
"Just kidding..." He said as he jumps off the cliff and leaving me, regretting and realizing what I've just done...
...
..
...
-- END OF FLASHBACK --

//sighs//... That's what happened. I can't believe he just tricked me into doing this. I should have just taken my problems into my hands, not getting someone to do it for me. Anyway, I can't get out of Nomicon if Nomi-Randy isn't here...
...
..
...
..
....
Meh, What's there to loose? I mean, I could just stay here forever and not ever to think of any problems anymore. And the best thing is.... NO SCHOOL! :D
But down side is, I won't be able to hang out with Howard or (Y/n) ever again. Hmmmm, Stay here or School?.. 
...
..
...
..