" Just A Photo " {surprise chptr}

So you might be asking..

"What the wonk is this Author-Chan?! I thought this already ended?! Why are you playing with our feelings?!"

And my response to that would be..

Well, sorry for that but I just need to let it out you know? It feels like if don't write/publish this part, I'm gonna spend my time regretting it. Plus, this chapter has drama and who doesn't love drama?

So here.

This part is when you and Randy were already in college and its been already year since you two graduated.

Enjoy! *laughs manically*

Oh *clears throat* don't mind me.. >;)))

•~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~•

---Randy's POV---
It was just another chill weekend. And I'm bored out of my mind. I could do the homework that was given to us by our Professor but I think I'll do that later. I'll just leave it to my future me.

Howard (who is my roommate) was with his girlfriend Debby who's in the mall shopping today.

Poor Howard.

Since Howard isn't here today at the dorm, it felt empty. That empty feeling i felt wasn't just today. Ever since I graduated it seems like something's been taken away from me. Silence filled the air as I just stared at the ceiling and wondered what it was.