Its A Not So Normal Day...

---Randy's POV---
I froze as we got to the playground... This was the exact playground that was in my dream. Now, I'm getting paranoid.
"Hey, You alright?" (Y/n) asked with worried eyes. Is it that obvious?..
"U-uh.. Yah.. Everything's ok..." I said with a cracked voice. Should I tell her about my dream? Nah, She's gonna think I'm a wonked up dude.. Suddenly (Y/n) squealed in excitement as she saw a swing and good thing it was empty. She quickly sat in and started swinging but then a little girl showed up and started talked to  her.
"Hey you! I want to swing there! Plus, you're too old for this!" The girl said pouting her lips.
"Uh.. What happened to 'NO talking to strangers'? And  You can't tell me what to do! You're not the boss of me! In fact, I'm the boss of you cause I'm older than you! But I was here first. Now go swing out of a chandelier or something..." Then (Y/n) stuck her tongue out. I just laughed and thought that she was immature but in a cute way. The little girl ran away sobbing while (Y/n) shouted "This what happens when you talk to strangers!".
"Didn't know you liked swings that much..." I said as I sat at another swing beside her. Hey wait, Why didn't the little girl swing here instead?.. Meh, its too late now.
"Heh, I'm sorry if I'm a bit childish right now... I know, I know, its weird.." She said as she lowered her head and looked at the ground. I smiled and stood up and went behind her...
...
..
Ok Randy, don't screw this up... Just push her not too hard..
..
...
"Well, its not that weird.. I'm kinda bit the same..." I said as I pushed her...
...
..
...
..
Please don't fall off.. Please don't fall off..
..
...
...
..
(Y/n) was surprised and smiled as I continued to push her and thank cheese she didn't fall off.. And if I'm correct (Y/n) should say her line in... 3... 2... 1... now...
"You know, this kinda reminds me of my father when I was little...well, little-r.." (Y/n) suddenly said.. I froze.. Even though I know that she would say that...
...
..
I WOULDN'T EXPECT IT TO WORK!!..
..
...
And before you know it, I smacked down by the swing that came to me that I didn't notice..
...
..
...
"Oh juice..." I said as I groan in pain and tried to stand up while (Y/n) gasped and then...
...
..
...
..
As I open my eyes, I saw the most beautiful girl in the world. I don't know if the swing knock me out to hard or its just me... I blushed as (Y/n) helped me up by putting my arm over her shoulders...
"You ok big guy?" (Y/n) said as she carried me out of the park..
"You know my legs aren't broken right?.. Heh, Nevermind.. Continue to carry me my servant!" I said as I commanded like a king. 
(Y/n) giggled and replied back "Yes your highness..." After that we laughed at ourselves and continued to talk about somethings...
"Hey, the Ninja of Norrisville is so bruce right?" I said not trying to brag about it..
"//laughs//.. Yeah he was, I wish I could meet him some time though... How about you.. Have you ever met the Ninja..? What's he like?" (Y/n) said with a sigh but then smiled again... S-she wants to meet the Ninja!?.. Should I grant her request or what?..
"Oh uh... Yeah I've met him! Actually, were biffers with him and Howard! He's a bruce dude that fights evil stuff..." I said without any important information slipping out..
"Whoa.. that is cool, But I wonder who is that dude behind that mask?" (Y/n) wondered.
"W-well, I don't think you want to know cause... That dude is like 800 yrs old! So he must be like an old person or like a wrinkled prune.." After that I laughed nervously.
"Yeah, I think you're right..." She said finally giving up.
"So where do you live?" I said as I tried to make a conversation...
"//laughs//... Didn't you hear me when it was my first day?" (Y/n) said as she smiled.
"Heh.. Nope..."
"Fine.. You're gonna need some ice for your head though... Plus, my house is just right-..." 

Someone interrupted (Y/n)... It was...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" a dude suddenly shouted... As he saw us being together like this. (Y/n) gasped and suddenly turn red as if she was blushing but then she pushed me back. I looked at us and didn't even notice that we were so closed together that we were like a couple.. I blushed as I looked at her. (Y/c) walked up to us and suddenly punched me on the cheek, I fell down and groaned in pain..
"WHAT THE JUICE (Y/C)!?" (Y/n) said as she pushed him back... He didn't replied to her cause I quickly stood up, refusing not to turn over a favor while I pushed (Y/n) away and punched back (Y/c)...

As we continued to start a fight we heard a loud thud as (Y/n) fell to their front lawn...

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I went down to the front lawn and I heard a loud thud as my head landed on the ground.. I quickly sat up and saw that they were starting fight, Ugh... Men...
"Will you guys stop fighting!?" I said as I went through them to stop the fighting.. They stopped but they were shocked as soon as they saw me.. Was there something in my hair?..
"(Y-Y/n), S-stay calm..." (Y/c) suddenly said trying to calm me but I think he needs to calm down first though... I looked at Randy and he covered his mouth as he gasped.
"Why is there a spider in my hair!?" I said as I suddenly searched through my hair but instead to feel something hairy, I feel... something... liquid-ish. I looked at my hands and was shocked and started panicking... They were covered in...
"B-BLOOD!?" I said in shock and I could feel myself a little bit dizzy, My vision started to blur and my legs have given out and then I blacked out..
....
...
..
...

~-~(Y/c)'s POV~-~ (Sorry about if you're POV is short tho... X3)
I caught (Y/n) into my arms and she had her eyes closed. Randy was hyperventilating and didn't know what to do also he was walking back and forth... At some point I was getting worried about (Y/n). 
"Randy, Just stay calm and-..."
"I AM CALM!"
"No you're not... Just calm down and call an ambulance..."
"Fine..."
After a minute or so, Randy called an ambulance and soon, there was an ambulance parked in front of us and in a flash the nurses started loading (Y/n) to the ambulance. After that, the ambulance dashed off leaving me and this shoob.. Is that what you call very dumb people here?.. Yup, I think it is..
"Nice going you shoob!" I said as I pushed him but not that hard..
"What!? You're the one who punched me!" Randy said as he pushed me back..
"But you're the one who pushed her to the ground! If you didn't push her... THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPEN!" I said as tried to hold my tears back, sure it would be pretty embarrassing to cry in public but I'm a man, and I could hold back my tears... I'll just... cry somewhere else... in private.
"I-I... UGH!!" That shoob said as he kicked a can that was just lying somewhere near us...
"Look, I'm going to the Hospital... You comin' shoob?!" I asked him in a nice tone but I suck at that anyway..
"Yeah, and would you please stop calling me shoob!?" 
"Never..."

-Teleport to the Hospital!- (They were waiting for about
We waited patiently as (Y/n) was getting stitched up, And I swear me and Randy are worried like crazy...
"Dude, You think she'll make it?..." Randy suddenly asked me with worried eyes, Pffft.. this dude is pathetic... (Y/n) could survive this! I mean, I see her train everyday and she gets bruised sometimes but underneath that, she's a bruce girl... 
...
..
WAIT A MINUTE!?... AM I....? IS THIS...? WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?... 
..
...
It ALMOST sound like, I'm falling for her... a-am I?..
"Whoa... You okey (Y/c)...? You're starting to turn red.." Randy suddenly said.. Was it that obvious!?.. 
"Y-yeah.. I'm fine... Listen, I need to tell you something..."
"Hmmm... What is it?" 
"Look Randy, (Y/n)... is not what you think she is. She may be sweet and bruce but there's another side that you don't want to know about her. Plus, I think it would be better if you could stay away from her for while... You know, while she's recovering from this..." I said trying to sound convincing in way.
"What!?.. You're wrong! She's sweet.. and... bruce... and-and... beautiful.... and fun to be with. Plus, there's still a little bit guilt inside that... somehow its my fault. I gotta stay by her side when she's awake and tell her that I'm sorry..." Randy said now standing from his seat and blushing but when he realize what the juice he said... He just sat down and kept quiet. Jeez, this shoob is really not going to stop isn't he..?
"Fine.. You can stay with her but, in every other day. Cause, your 'girlfriend' will start to wonder where were you going and not giving time to be with her.. You know... uh... girl stuff."
"Yeah, you're right. So, I'm going now, since my mom will stat freakin out about where the juice I've been... Just tell me when she's awake, alright?" Randy said as he stood up and went outside the hospital...
"Sure thing..." I said with a smirk, As if I'm going to say that she's awake. Nah, I'm just joking.
Suddenly the Doctor came out of the emergency room and walked up to me.
"Uh, Are you (Y/c)..?" The doctor said as he read the papers on his hand..
"Y-Yeah... How is she Doc?" I asked him nervously with a cracked voice..
"Hmm... She's okey now or stable that  is... She may be uh... you know..."
"What?... She may be what!?"
"Uh..." The doctor said as he scratched his head... I gulped as I waited for his answer..
..
...
..

---Randy's POV--- (After 2 days)

I went quickly to the Hospital cause (Y/c) just texted me that she was awake... As soon as I reached the hospital, I went to the counter and said where is (Y/n)'s room. Once I heard the numbers I dashed off and I saw (Y/c) sitting on the chairs outside (Y/n)'s room...
I was going when suddenly...
"Look, Randy... I wouldn't go in there if I were you.." (Y/c) said as he blocked my way into the door.
"Back off man! You said I could see her! And good thing I'm not you!" I said as I push him off (not that hard tho) and I opened the door to see....
...
..
...
..
(Y/n) sitting up on her bed with bandages on her head, and she was looking at me like she was shocked or something. I quickly sat at the chair beside her, and said..
"(Y-Y/n), I'm glad y-you're fine..." I said with a sheepish smile.. But when I looked at her again she was confused and I could tell that she was awkwardly smiling.. But I didn't mind that.
"Look, I'm sorry if I did this to you-..."
"Randy! You don't understand! She has-..."
"Shut up (Y/c)! I thought you were a nice dude but now you're being a shoob wad!" I said as I shouted to him...
"STOP!" (Y/n) shouted. I stopped and looked at her.
"Look! I don't know what's going on or who the juice you are but don't you dare speak to him like that!" She continued. Wait, what does she mean by 'Who the juice are you'?
"W-what...?" I said confused and shocked.
"So... I'm gonna leave right now and... yeah" (Y/c) said as he got out of the room..
"I-I'm sorry for screaming at you..." (Y/n) said a bit concerned. I sat at the chair and just looked at her...
"I-Its ok..."
"I know you're a kind person but...." (Y/n) said as she played with her fingers...
...
...
..
...
..
"Who are you...?"
...
..
...
..
...
My chest suddenly got heavier and My heart beat got louder and louder... Its like my world suddenly shattered for some reason
"Wh-What..?" Those were the only words that I can speak right now.. I-IS THIS FOR REAL!?
...
..
..
"I'm sorry, My friend haven't told you yet, did he?"
"No..."
...
..
....
..
...
..
...
"I have amnesia... I'm sorry if I don't remember you..."