Easter Egg Hunt?!

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I still couldn't get over that kiss.... Did we kiss? Or was it all just a dream?! Cause it'll be terrible if I've wake up from this dream. Maybe this is the part where I really thought I was going out with him but I wake up.
...
..
Hmmm, Looks real to me though...
..
...
I was still spacing out in my room still in my pajamas while lying on my bed thinking whether should I get up or just lay down here... Its currently 6:00 am and my alarm is set to 7:00 am, Plus we have school today...And I wish I could just go to sleep again but... I can't cause I couldn't help but just thought of what happened yesterday....
...
..
DID WE REALLY KISS?!..
..
..
IF SO, THEN WOULDN'T BE OFFICIAL?!
..
...
DO I CALL HIM MY B-BOYFRIEND?!
..
...
Maybe I'll ask him... or not...
..
...
..
...
..
I was about to get up when suddenly....
..
...
..
...
..
...
..
..
...
..
..
"YOU DID WHAT!?" a voice shouted from the other room..
..
..
...
..
..
..
..
I was surprised and it sounded like it came from (Y/c)'s room. And it kinda sounds like (Y/c)'s voice, but who is he with? better not be a girl... >:|
I got up and quietly sneaked up and opened my door, and after that I gently closed it. I heard shouting and it looks like they're arguing, I can't hear anything... Its like their whispering or something, almost seems like they don't want me to hear what they're quietly arguing about...
Wait a minute.... 
Is that Randy's voice I hear?...

---Randy's POV---
(Y/c) was early and came in by his room I guess, and opened the Nomicon and we shloomped in. Once we got out, we were ourselves again. Did I mention I woke up and took a shower extra early JUST for this?... I was back to my body and felt me again. 
"Great to be back!" (Y/c) said as he got up and closed the Nomicon and gave it to me also with the Ninja mask. 
"Yes! I'm the Ninja again!" I said as I leaped for joy but then (Y/c) stopped me.
"Shhh! (Y/n) might wake up!" (Y/c) warned me.
"You didn't tell her we switched our bodies didn't you? You didn't get caught right?" (Y/c) asked me again... 
"Nope, she didn't... But something did happen...." I said as looked at the ground.
"What happened?..... Oh no, You did something bad to her didn't you?!" (Y/c) suddenly got concerned and angry at the same time.
"I wouldn't say it as something bad... J-Just think of it like an opportunity or something like that... J-Just keep calm..."
"Just what did you exactly do Randy?!" (Y/c) looking like he was going to punch me.
I gulped and said...
"I kissed her..." I whispered to him.
"YOU DID WHAT!?
"SSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" 
"What the-.... When-..... WHY!?" (Y/c) quietly shouted again... He was hyperventilating now...  
"I uhm... Well.... (Y/n) kinda said her true feelings for you... and I just went for it... Look, I know that you're mad and all, but what was I suppose to tell her!? That I don't like her?! NOO! I don't want to get her heart crushed!" I quietly whispered.
"Wait, she likes me....? All this time...? T-This is a-amazing..." (Y/c) said calming down and his face was now blushing red.
"Wait.... so you're not angry...?" I said raising an eye brow.
"No! Th-This is just perfect! I-I gotta go!" (Y/c) said as he he runs to the door and opened it..... But as soon as he opened it, (Y/n) came tumbling down the door and we were all shocked.
"Heeeeeeeeyyyy...." (Y/n) said so casually like it was normal. (Y/c) and I looked at each other and we both know what were thinking about. 
...
..
DID SHE HEARD US?!
.
...
"H-How long were you out there?" (Y/c) said backing away from (Y/n).
"Pfffft.... I know what's exactly going on around here..." (Y/n) said as her face turned furious.
...
..
Oh no... Were busted...
..
..
"Y-You do..?" I said nervously and got ready for (Y/n) to explode with angry.
"Nope." (Y/n) said with a poker face. Oh I get it, she was only kidding around.
Me and (Y/c) were relieved ..... but....
"But, what're you doing here Randy? Its so not like you to get up this early." (Y/n) asked with an eyebrow arched.
"I... uh... just.... dropped by... haha... uhm... GOTTA GO!" I said awkwardly and left by jumping out the window, luckily the shrubs below broke my fall.  
Man, that was a close one...

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I went to school with no one to accompany me since (Y/c) went to school early and Randy jumped out the window... Oh and (Y/c) didn't explain why Randy was there cause right after Randy jumped out the window, he dashed off and pushed me aside and just went for the front door. 
I walked to the school and there I saw students gathered outside and it seems like they're excited about something. I ran and squeezed through the crowd and listened to what P-slim was talking about. 
"Since the school is being repaired due to the mysterious fire that burned the whole school down, and also Easter is coming up.... SO, WERE HAVING AN EASTER EGG HUNT!"
But then a student shouted a question..
"What's the catch P-slim!? Is it going to be 'educational' and stuff?!" The student said looking like she isn't buying what P-slim just said.
"Nope. Nothing Educational. For one student said that if I did this... Students will like me better! So, if all of you would kindly fall in line to the booth there and For every student will get TWO Easter eggs! Isn't that great!? I was suppose to decide ONE easter egg per student but.... because of 'someone' donating and raising my budget.... Oh wait... Nevermind that! Just go and fall in line! Plus, There are snack booths in case ya'll get hungry! I will announce when you can start hiding it and finding them!" P-slim said as he happily went down and fall in line. Hmm, I guess teachers can be immature sometimes...
I fall in line and some rude students cut right in front of me. Sure my height might be 'different'  but that doesn't mean they can push me around. I'M A FREAKIN' ASSASSIN. I don't have time for this shiz...
So, using my assassination skills, I ran as fast as I can and hoped that nobody noticed.
...
..
And with that... I cut into to the line and I was first to receive two eggs... The girl in the stand gave me a ballpen and told me the papers are already inside the easter egg. 
...
..
Heh, Nobody didn't even notice... Perks of being an Assassin... BOOM!
...
..
...
....
..
....
...
"You know, that's cheating." A voice said from behind me...
..
...
...
...
...
..
...
..
.
..
Shoot... Did I get caught...?! 
...
..
..
...
...
...
..
..
...
I gulped and turned around only to see.....
..