The Riddles Keep on Going

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
We were trying to figure out what's the answer to the riddle.
"Where are kids afraid of that's below them and enjoy what's above?" (Y/c) said as he started analyzing the riddle..
"I don't know about you but I'm afraid of what's under my bed....." I said without knowing. 
"Wait, You're afraid of what's under your bed?" (Y/c) said tried not to laugh. I lightly punched his shoulders just to make him stop laughing....
"I... uh.. When I was little kid that is! Its not like I'm still afraid of what's under my bed.. Pfffft...That would be childish... But as a teenager, I cherish every moment of it." I said trying to cover up what I just said about my fear.
"That's it... ITS A BED! Kids are always afraid of what's under their bed! Uhnooffensey/n..." (Y/c) said but then the last part I didn't heard cause he just whispered it..
"What?"
"Oh uh... Nevermind..."
"C'mon! Its gotta be Randy's bed!" {(A/N Congrats to the one guessed it! X3)}
We ran outside the school and straight to Randy's house. I just hope that no one's around to see us sneak into his room though. But to make sure, I knocked at the front door and waited for awhile.
"See? No one's home... C'mon! Its already 4:35 pm!" (Y/c) getting impatient but suddenly the door opened...
"Oh hello... Are you friends' with Randy?" His mom said with a smile as she saw us.
"Oh... uh... yeah... W-were friend with him.." (Y/c) shrugged. I smiled at her and she gestured us to go in. Great, I thought that there's no one home...
"Do you want snacks?" His mom offered us some bags of chips and some cookies... Eh, Who wouldn't say no to free snacks?..
"Yes please!" I said as I took one. (Y/c) looked shocked as I took a bite of the cookie.. As I was eating the cookie, (Y/c) suddenly pulled my arm.
"Uh, excuse us for a sec would you?" He said as he pulled me away to the snacks.
...
"ARE YOU SERIOUS!? You're eating at a time like this?!" (Y/c) said as he whispered and kinda shouted at my ear. I just kept on munching on the cookie.
"Hey, you know its very rude to not take what she's offering though. Plus, Act like you're going to borrow the 'Math book' from Randy while I distract his mom... And BAM! You're in Randy's Room." Hmm, that plan doesn't seem to be a bad one though. Plus, I just thought of that plan just now.
"Uh... oh... Good plan..." He said as he took the bait and as we faced his mom, (Y/c) said...
"Uhm... Can I go upstairs to Randy's room? I was just going to borrow his math book... because... uh... because I misplaced mine..." (Y/c) said as he asked permission to go into Randy's room, and by surprise Randy's mom said yes. 
I watched as (Y/c) go to Randy's room and leaving me with Randy's mom...
"I'm sorry dear but, Aren't you (Y/n)?" His Randy's mom asked...
"I-I am... How did you know?" I said as I gulped..
"Really now? Hmmm, You're more beautiful than what I expect..." She said with a smile.. I blushed back and At first I thought that it was a joke though but... that's what she said.
"Uhm.. What do you mean by that?" I asked her after building up the courage to that is.
"Well, Randy always talks about this new girl, which is (Y/n), whom he have met for the first time and he likes the way you smile." She said with a smile and I just couldn't believe that Randy still likes the way I smile. I felt as if I was jolted with electricity.
"Eheheheh..." I said as I laughed.

-~-(Y/c)'s POV-~-
I opened the door to Randy's room and I'm surprised that his room is tidy. Hmmm, his mom must've come here cleaned it herself, I doubt that his room was this clean. Anyways, when I looked at his bed... I was confused. Cause it was a bunked bed.. Plus, the bottom of Randy's bed is his computer.