The Girl of My Dreams... Literally!

---Randy's POV---
Ugh....
...
..
....
Where am I?...
..
...
..
I opened my eyes and saw that I was outside Norrisville High. Wasn't I just inside the school? 
"What the juice am I doing outside?" I checked my clothes as I stood up from the ground, To my surprise I wasn't wearing my white tux... I was wearing my ordinary, everyday, clothes. I looked around me and it looked like everything was in an old film, Well, the effects of an old film that is. No, it wasn't in black and white... Everything feels like it was a blur. I explored a bit and saw that there was a few buses parked in front of the school. This must be the field trip back when I was a freshman... 
Hah, I remember this.. I think me and Howard were bus mates and-....
...
..
...
...
What's (Y/n) doing here?...
...
..
...
I walked up to her and it seems like she was a mannequin, and beside her was me. I put my hand on the younger me and suddenly... He starts moving.
"Not Fair!" Younger Randy said making a pouting face.
"Heh, I got here first... so I'm taking the window seat!" (Y/n) said as she unfroze and ran inside the bus.
"NOOOOOO!!!" Younger Randy shouted as he ran after (Y/n).
...
"What was THAT!?!" I said so confused. I turned around and walked to the school. Hoping to find some answers even though I hate going to school.
...
..
...
As I was walking, I saw my younger self again. But this time was frozen while running hurriedly to get inside the school. Well, I kinda sorta touched him again cause then he started running into the school. I bet he's-... I mean, I'm late for school. I followed him and as I went inside I noticed that every student paused, like they were frozen. But  when I went inside every student scattered everywhere and it was confusing to be honest. I didn't pay any attention to where I was going and in the last second I saw that I was going to bump someone, I got ready for the fall and waited for it...
...
..
...
..
...
..
But I didn't fall...
..
...
..
...
Instead, That person just went through me. Am I ghost now or something?...
...
I MUST BE DEAD!.. 030
..
"Hey (Y/n)!" My younger self said. Hold up, (Y/n)!?.. I didn't know (Y/n) when I was a freshman right?! 
{(A/N ... tsk.. tsk...You should have read the first book Randy. XD)}
"Hey, Randy!" She said with a smile and locked her locker. I went closer to them and continued to listen to their conversation, Heh, I'm sure this didn't happen so, I think this is a dream. 
..
Whoa, I just realize that I'm dreaming... HA! I'm dreaming and I know it!...
...
..
...
..
Wait, If I'm dreaming... Then, I'm sleeping..? But Why am I sleeping? 030
...
..
"Hey, I wanted to give you something... Here." My younger self said as he handed (Y/n) a little gift box. Wonder what's inside that though. As soon as (Y/n) opened the box she gasped in excitement and couldn't believe it, neither did I...
...
..
...
It was a heart shaped necklace, with a (F/c) heart on top of it.
..
..
...
"What the honkin juice?! This didn't happen right?! I-I don't have any feelings for her right?!... Do I...?" I said as I thought about it.. I think I'll surprise Theresa with that! Thanks Dream for giving me a bruce idea!.. Then the younger Randy took the necklace and slid it on (Y/n). I know this isn't a memory, Pffft, Why would I even dream my memories? That would be so wonked up...
...
..
...
..
But then, Everything glitched up and froze for a second.. Its like someone paused a video. I looked around the hallway to see if everyone just froze, and so it was. But as soon as they froze, they started to disappear.
....
..
...
..
"This is a very weird wonked up dream.." I said to myself.
...
..
...
...
I continued to explore the school, and I was shocked... cause everywhere I look... I see (Y/n) and Me together. I mean, this can't right... I'm in love with Theresa! Not (Y/n)!.. I accidentally bumped into my younger self kneeling down and I think another scene played. Its like every time I touch another Randy its like there something really unforgettable happened. But if its UNFORGETTABLE... Why did I forget in the fist place?.. 
The scene started to play and there I was, kneeling down... WITH A RING!?
..
WAS I PROPOSING TO SOMEONE!?
....
...
..
My heartbeat got louder and louder as I saw who was I giving the ring to. It was... (Y/n). 
...
..
....
She happily smiled and took it. And as YR(<---Younger Randy) stood up, (Y/n) took his hand and she slid on another ring. After that it froze.
..
...
..
....
..
....
THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!...
...
...
..
...
..
I backed away from them and thought that this was only a dream... or a nightmare. But then a voice spoke up from behind me..
...
..
...
...
..
"Heyo."
...
...
I turned around and saw the girl in the white dress, but this time...I could see her face. It was... (Y/n)...? O.o ..
"The juice I am!.. W-wait, (Y/n)..? What're you doing here!?" I asked her back. 
"Yeah... I'm only a memory here..." 
"W-Wait... A memory!? I didn't even met you since about a month ago! But if you were a memory... How come I couldn't remember you?" 
...
..
She lowered her head and didn't answer me...
..
...
"That's because... it was taken away."

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~{(Sadly, You're not in his dream..)}
 Randy was rushed to hospital. Me, (Y/c), Howard and Theresa stayed behind to check what happened to him... Did someone attack him? Nah, I don't think so..
I sat down on of the chairs there and just hoped that he's ok. (Y/c) sat beside me and comforted me with hug saying...
"He's going to be alright..." 
"I hope."
But Theresa was all like... "Hey! I'm The girlfriend here! I should be the one your comforting (Y/c)!". Honestly, If I had a gun I would totally shoot her. But I don't, Plus... that wasn't what she said.
"Oh man... I hope he's ok..." Is what she said... I think I have to clean my ears.
"He'll be ok Fowller.. Trust me.." Howard said as he patted her back. 
We were all waiting for the doctor to get out or at least what was happening. I think their over acting it cause you know, He only fainted so... he should be rushed to the Clinic though. But, Better safe than to be sorry. If I only have the ninja mask then, I could Ninja heal him right?
Just then, the doctor got out and looked through the papers he was holding.
"Are you friends with... Randy Cunningham?" I stood up and asked what was going on, oh and it was great timing too... cause I think Theresa was on the verge of crying.
"He's stable for now, but he's unconscious..."
"What happened to him? I mean, What's the reason?" Theresa said very worriedly, Hey... that's my line. -3-
"Well, I can't tell... No, seriously, I don't know what happened to him... I think he just fainted because of lack of sleep, plus, did he ate allot to where you have been?"
"Oh yeah! He ate so much that we almost emptied the bowls of gravy fries there!.. Oh wait..." Howard said being happy at first but then realize what happened.
"Tsk... If you add a person who's hasn't slept for the whole night and ate plenty like a bear.. Then, I think he's in a food coma... But don't worry, He'll wake up... eventually." 
{(Oh Randy.. Of all the Comas', You chose this? X3)}
After the doctor leave us, we went inside the room and we saw Randy just sleeping, normally. Theresa sat down at the chairs beside Randy. We were all concerned for him.
...
Well, who wouldn't be worried? Plus, He's the Ninja...
..

----Randy's POV---
"T-Taken?" I said back.
"Yup.. Here I'll show you the things we've done.."
"Like... What?"
"Here.." And with that she gave me tour of our bruce adventures together in school, most of them I couldn't believe that it happened. Mostly, she showed me all the sweet moments together. One of them was (Y/n) was a hero called "Shadow" and she protected the Ninja, well... that's because she's the Ninja's Shadow... But I think she's stealing the Ninja's cheese. -3-
"This is my favorite one..." (Y/n) said as she gestured me to follow her with her hand. I followed her and she led me to the Auditorium, I wonder what kinda of memory is this?
...
I went inside and I saw.... nothing.. 
..
Well, in the middle was the younger me and (Y/n), with the spotlight. It looked like they were dancing but someone paused them. (Y/n) was wearing a black gown with silver glitters scattered all over and it looked like she was wearing the night sky. Plus, She was a hoodie on her dress and a silver mask. The younger me.. was wearing a black tux with a mask too? What kinda of dance is this?
"What?.. What's happening?!" I asked (Y/n).
"Tap his shoulder.." (Y/n) said as she stepped back.
"But-.."
"Just tap it Randy and watch." 
I did as I was told and just tapped his shoulder, and as soon as I tapped him... They started dancing and music started, It was a slow song to be exact. Even though were far away, I could still hear their conversation tho...
~~~~~~~~~
"I've been meaning to ask you.. Why the juice do you love me?.. And even have the courage to ask me to be your 'Gravy Fries'..?" (Y/n) asked sheepishly... .
"Well, The things is.. I actually don't know.. It was like love at first sight.. What I like about you is that... You're Unique.. and to be honest, You're the first girl I've ever met to make puns with me, and doesn't hate it.. You're good at games just the thing I like about you, and I couldn't think of another girl that plays video games.. Plus, you even beat my high score at Greg's game hole.." Randy said saying all the things he liked about (Y/n).
"Aww, That's so cheesy!" (Y/n) said with a smile...
"But, You won't break my heart won't you..?" (Y/n) continued and asked him..
"I would never.. I won't break your heart.. I'll even protect it!" Randy said with a heroic face and voice.. (Y/n) laughed and smiled. But after that Randy suddenly kissed (Y/n) forehead..
(Y/n) blushed and looked up on him but all she saw was an innocent smile...

"That's why you're my Bruce Fries..." (Y/n) said with a smile and hugged him..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And with that the memory stopped... was it even a memory?
...
..
...
This really happened didn't it?..
..
...
..
"Wait... Bruce Fries?!" 
"I used to call you that..." She said with a smile.
"You mean... We were...?!"
"Yup..."
"A-And you were my..."
"Haha.. Yeah..."
"B-But, How could I forget this bruce moment?"
"Heh, It wasn't all bruce after this dance..."
 "What do you mean? Was it that pretty wonked promise I made?" I gotta say tho, it was a wonked up promise..
"Yeah.. It was a wonked up promise.. But, Promises are meant to be broken right? " She said as she started to walk, and got outside the school by using the gym door. I followed her and just wondered what did my shooby self did...
When we got outside, it started to rain and I saw my younger self kissing (Y/n) in the rain. I blushed and didn't even believe this...
"This was our first kiss..." (Y/n) said as she smiled.
"I ain't buying it..." I said honestly and crossed my arms.
"Right now you might say that but... I haven't showed you the rest."
Suddenly, I started seeing the bitter times... One scene was the younger Randy trying to say something but (Y/n) lowered her head. I thought that this wasn't a bitter moment so I went for it and tapped his shoulder.. But now... I regret it.
~~~~~~~
"Are you alright?" Randy asked a bit concerned...
"I almost killed you!" (Y/n) said not facing Randy...
"Yes but, Everything is fine-..." Randy said as he touched her shoulders... But..
"No! Stop telling me that!.. I ALMOST killed you like.. I-I mean it!" She said as she shrugged his hand off from her shoulders.. and now said turning around while there were tears in her eyes...
"Wait, Why are you crying and.. What did you mean by that!?" Randy said as he raised his brow. (Y/n) was shocked too.. like she suddenly knew what she just said..
"Uh.. Its... Nothing.." She said like she didn't say anything important...
"Tell me the truth (Y/n)..." Randy said as he grabbed her shoulders...
"Fine, But you're not gonna like it..." (Y/n) said finally telling me..
"Try me.." Randy said as he accepted like it was a challenge... She sighed and I kept a focused face but...
"Ok, So I'm an Assassin and its my first time to be given a mission, They said that my target was here, In Norrisville.. And my Mission is to kill the Ninja.. And I never knew it was gonna be you until I saw the real Ninja that day.. Form that day on I just couldn't bring myself to kill you..." She said that while she lowered her head not wanting to see my reaction...
...
..
SHE WAS JUST HERE TO KILL ME!?..
...
..
"You... were here... TO KILL ME!?" Randy suddenly shouted at her but she continued to lower her head...
"Y-yeah... I guess..." She said a bit sad...
"So you were the enemy that Nomicon kept warning me about..." Randy said just realizing that now...
"I am but-..." She tried to say but..
"So you were getting close to me just kill me!?" Randy said now bursting in tears..
"What!?.. No!... I was so afraid that you were falling for me that it made me harder to kill you.. But the thing is... I WAS ACTUALLY FALLING FOR YOU!" (Y/n) said now screaming and facing me while tears were falling down her cheeks...

~~~~~~~
And with that it froze again...
"What was that?! (Y/n) was an assassin?! But she isn't an assassin anymore... RIGHT?!" I said as my heartbeat got louder and louder. (Y/n) was an assassin to kill the Ninja?! What kind of shoob would date a girl who would try to kill him?!... Oh wait... I'm that shoob. And I can't believe (Y/n) had a crush on me.. I wonder if she has the same feelings for me after the years passed..
"I actually don't know, I'm just a memory here remember? Yes, she was an assassin but you accepted her anyway..."
"Oh riiiight..." I said as I continued to look around. But, what caught my eye was the younger me and (Y/n) fighting in the streets. It look like this was the part two of the dance thingy cause (Y/n) was wearing the black dress and Younger Randy wore the black tux.
"What's this?" I asked (Y/n).
"Better find out for yourself..."
And with that I tapped his shoulder.
~~~~~~
"Wait (Y/n)!" I said as I grabbed her hand..
"Let go of me!" She said as she took her hand away from Randy.. and faced him with water drops falling from above.. It looked like the rain was her tears..
"Just let me-.." Randy started and tried to explain but..
"No! You said that YOU would protect it but... I guess it was lie too huh?... Well, GUESS WHAT!?.. You didn't just break it... YOU COMPLETLY DESTROYED IT!" (Y/n) shouted at me..
"But-..." Randy tried to say something but then again..
"You know what..!? Why don't you ask 'Theresa' to be your Gravy Fries!?.. CAUSE I'M DONE BEING THAT!" (Y/n) said as she threw her mask at the puddle... Showing her watery eyes and death stare face...

~~~~~~~~~
It froze again and I don't know why but its like being stab at the heart repeatedly.
"We... We.. broke up?" I said still shock. (Y/n) just nodded her head.
"Because of Theresa?.. But I'm dating her right now.. I-I didn't know she was this bad..." I continued.
"You can't remember it cause you were mind wiped.." (Y/n) suddenly said out of the blue.
"But how?"
And with that she stared to tell what happened. She said that there was an accident and no matter what, no one could forget it. So, instead of killing everyone here in Norrisville... (Y/n) suggested to have their minds wiped... That's why.
"But... This.. This is just crazy!" I said back.
"It is..."
"H-How could you expect me to believe everything your telling me?! H-How could I know that this isn't some weird dream!?"
"I'm not expecting you to believe me too but-..."
Suddenly, (Y/n)'s legs started to disappear but she was still standing. I was shocked and widened my eyes.
"(Y-Y/n), your legs..."
"That's not the only thing happening, look behind you..."
...
..
I turned around and gasped...
..
...
Every Randy and (Y/n) started to disappear and everything that has color started to fade... and it was coming towards us real fast.
"Wh-What's happening?!" I asked her but when I looked at her she was disappearing too... The only thing I could see is her waist and above...
"Y-You're forgetting me..." She said as she looked at her arms that was disappearing then she looked at me.
"B-But.. I don't want to forget you!" I said as I tried to hug her. And I did, she was shocked and hugged me too.
"I know you don't want to forget me but like all good things... must come to an end.." I looked at her and saw that she started to cry and for some reason I started crying too. Who's cutting onions?! ;-;
"Please stay.. Even for a little while... Just, don't go."
"I've been waiting for so long to see you again... so don't make the real (Y/n) wait..." She looked up and smiled while tears started falling from her eyes. I hugged her back even tighter and I never want to let go..
"B-but.. I don't want these memories to go away right after I just remembered them..."
"You can always make new ones.. I want to tell you so many things but I'll just sum them up to three words... I.LOVE.YOU."
...
...
..
..
I froze... not because she said that but the fact that she completely disappeared from my arms and I was left there... not knowing what to do....
...
..
...
..
But then, everything shook and began to fall...
..
...
..
...
..
The ground below me cracked and I fall into the crack...

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
Its currently 10:33 pm.. Howard and (Y/c) just leaved a while ago. But of course.. Theresa stayed with me and I gotta say, Theresa is great to be with... I thought that she was a bad person but now.. I think it changed. As we were talking, Randy was regaining conscious and was mumbling things. Theresa rushed to his side and held his hand.
"I-I'm here Randy..." Theresa said with worried eyes. But what Randy replied both shocked us... It was...
...
..
"(Y-Y/n)..?"
...
..
Theresa suddenly looked at me, confused and suddenly... she death stared me. I just did the same and made a confused face.
...
..
...
..
...
Why did Randy say my name?