" Waking Up to the Truth "

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
Hmm...

My stomach suddenly growled.

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up from my bed. My comfy blanket was wrapped on me.

Wait my bed?! I don't remember going to bed! I remembered passing out on the floor.

As I sat up, something fell from my forehead and landed on my lap. It was somewhat a handkerchief that was newly soaked with water. I look at it a little more closer but failed due to it was too dark to see anything.

I brought out my phone from my hoodie pocket to check what time it is. The light radiated from my phone made my eyes squint but once I got used to the light, I read the time and it was...

4:05 am?!

I turned on the light from my phone and flashed the light at the handkerchief and saw that it was familiar. Now, where have I seen this? If I recall, I don't remember having this type of-....

Now honkin way. This is Randy's handkerchief.

I noticed a silhouette of someone on the end of my bed. I flashed the light towards the silhouette and saw that someone was sleeping. I noticed this person has purple hair and was wearing a familiar green jacket.

It was Randy.

He was sitting on floor while his arms were crossed underneath his head and beside him was an opened book. It was the book he wanted to borrow from me.

Wait... He stayed? I thought he went outside of my room and left with that book?

D-Did he do this?

I thought he hated me. Why should he do this to the person who hates and stayed to make sure I was ok?

Was it out of pity? Probably.

I just sighed and shook off the thoughts. Anyways, I'm hungry.

I think I'm craving for.... some cupcake.

I checked my phone to see what time it is and its... 4:10 am.

4:10 am and cupcake? Sure! why not?

Dang. I just remembered I ate my last cupcake this morning. Oh well, guess I'm going out.

But you have a fever remember?

I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm an assassin. What's the worst thing that could happen?

---Randy's POV---
I woke up, slowly opened my eyes and saw everything was pitch black. I brought out my phone and saw that the time was..

4:45 am... hmm... Too early to get up...

I got up from where I was sitting to stretch my legs. I went on the side of the bed and felt the bed was lighter than before. I turned on my phone and flashed the light towards the bed and saw the bed was empty.

(Y/n)'s gone.

"WHAT THE JUICE?!" I said as I started panicking and headed for the light switch and turned on the lights. Everything was visible and she wasn't really there.

I suddenly noticed a (f/c) sticky note on my arm. I pulled it off and read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm hungry. Went out to get some cupcake.
Be back later. Probably.