Just Hanging Out

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I locked  myself in my room and didn't even want to go to school even though its my second day going to Norrisville High... Plus, I didn't get enough sleep cause I kept on thinking over Randy over and over again. IF he only had his memories back, he would know how much that two-faced-shoob wrecked our relationship.But, if he had his memories back.. he would know how much I almost ended his life and if it wasn't for me, he would have live a peaceful life but here I am again... making it so hard. 
I just sat on my bed and ate a tub of ice cream....

I miss the way he laughs...

I miss the way he used to hug me...

Just to sum it up...

I miss everything about him...

But then every memory we've made suddenly flashed in my mind..

That Picnic....

That Valentine's Day...

Our first date...

I looked u and saw the necklace he gave me that day, I started bursting out crying at that moment but tried to hold it cause I don't want (Y/c) to hear me crying, I mean that would be embarrassing right?.. But I failed at that though..
Just then a knock came upon my door... I froze and stopped crying..
"Um... (Y/n)? You know I can hear you crying right? Plus, where's the ice cream?!" (Y/c) said from outside my door.. I sniffed up and took a deep breathe.
"I-I'm not c-crying.." I said even though my voice sounded cracked.
"Seriously?... Stop crying you big baby! C'mon open this door so I could drag you out of here..."
"I told you, I'm not crying!"
"Open this door or I will bring it down..."
"...."
"1...!"
Is he serious?! When did he ever became my mom?!
"2...!"
He won't do it... wouldn't it?
"If I say three, You will see this door broken in half!"
...
..
..
"THRE-..."
And at that moment I opened the door and he just ran and didn't notice that I opened the door before he could hit it though. (Y/c) didn't stop running until he hit the wall and came down, knock out cold. I laughed and carried him bridal style to the living room and let him rest there.. 
I went to the kitchen and got some ice for his head, I supposed he won't mind since this is our house. Yup, we live together but there's nothing going on between us.... I hope. I-Its not like I want something to happen ok?.. Plus, Would he ever fall in love with me?... I highly doubt that though. I placed the ice into a bag and put it on his head. He started groaning and sat up.
"No fair.." He said as he pouted his lips, I smiled and chuckled a bit.
"C'mon... How would you feel if I was going to break your door?"
"I would... probably kill you.. But, you're cute. So I'm not going to do anything..." (Y/c) said as he looked at me and smiled. I blushed and looked away and hoped that he didn't see that...
"Look, You should forget about Randy. He has a life now, and its going great by the looks of it... Plus, your job is to protect his life, not ruin it again..."
"Yeah but, Won't it be better to protect him if I got close to him?" I asked back, it looked like he was going to say something but then he think twice about it and looked convinced..
"You have a good point though... But not that close alright? Cause, we don't want him to remember you... and we don't want to ruin his relationship though.."
"YES!" I said as I pumped my fist up and got ready for school... But I want him to remember me, only the good things though...

---Randy's POV---
I went to school with Howard. While he was distracted... I kept thinking about my gf, I mean we started dating each other recently and I think I should give it a try since she asked me out, not me. I'm getting new to this 'dating' thing but I feel like I've done this before... 
Was it in a dream? I don't know...
But that girl in the white dress, I had a dream of her again. 

-In The Dream-
I was leaning under a tree and it looked like I was in a picnic at the park.. And it also appears that I have just woke up from a nap. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, It was a great afternoon.. Then I saw her again. She was sitting across the picnic mat.
"Sleepy are we now?" She said softly with a smile.. I blushed back and just stare at her, trying to get a look at her face but since we were under a tree, Her face was blocked by the shadow of the tree.
"Hungry? Well, here then..." After she said that, The girl threw an apple and I managed to catch it. I too a bite out of that apple and munch on it. After that we went strolling around the park and we stopped at a playground. I stopped though but she just went in there and sat on one of the swings...
"Aren't you a bit too old for this?" I asked her.. Wait a minute, Who is this girl? Might as well ask her...
"Meh, I miss them swings. I remember when my dad used to push me on this when I was little, Well, Little-r..." She said with a smile, I chuckled and went behind her and started pushing the swing. But because of force and gravity things, I managed to push her off the swing instead. I rushed to her side and felt kinda shooby of me to do something romantic. Wait a minute, I have a girlfriend... Meh, I guess she won't mind, won't she?
"Are you alright?" I said as I held out my hand. She took it and stood up.
"Yeah.. I'm alright, now that you're here..." She said with a smile and a blush. That smile just made my heart melt..
...
..