What The Juice Just Happened...?

---Randy's POV---
Ugh...
...
..
...
..
...
..
....
What happened...? Why does everything hurt?
...
..
..
..
..
..
....
..
...
..
...
..
...
..
....
Wait...
...
...
..
...
...
...
..
..
...
..
...
..
...
...
...
..
...
Where am I?...
...
..
...
..
....
..
...
I opened my eyes and everything was blurry, but all I could make out is that I'm in a white room...
After my vision cleared, my head started to hurt. I found myself lying in a bed while...
...
..
..
...
...
...
..
...
In a hospital room?..
...
..
..
...
...
..
Wait, did someone put me here?... If I'm here.. oh no...
..
...
..,
...
...
..
...
..
WHERE'S THE NOMICON!?
...
..
...
..
...
...
...
..
No... I have to get out of here! But as soon as I got up, all of my muscles started to hurt. Because of the pain, I let out a groan and went back to the bed. Ugh.... I think the fight was too intense, and let me see if I remembered correctly NomiRandy got into the Ninja suit, and they fought for awhile and I think (Y/c) went wonked and scary, but I wasn't afraid of him.... maybe a little. Anyways, after (Y/c)'s power up, NomiRandy did the same and I didn't know that the Ninja could do that. But, (Y/c) managed to knock out NomiRandy.
After that he went inside the nomicon by mistake as he opened it, and saw me standing there. I was shocked at first but then NomiRandy went in too. There was fighting and blood all over the place, and I can't believed we managed to defeat NomiRandy. After he was chained up again, we hanged a little bit and I think he noticed that I was the Ninja so we kinda talked about some things and I can't belived he isn't that bad.
After that, we shloomped right back out. Wait, its already morining right? Did we spend the WHOLE night in the Nomicon?!... Wait, that sounds wrong... Does it? Meh...
I closed my eyes cause my muscles were cramping, plus combined with an aching head... I just tried to go back to sleep and hoped for the best that when I wake up.... The pain will be gone...
I don't know why but something feels strange with my body, and no, it couldn't be the pain...
..
...
..
But then someone opened the door...
...
..
...
Who could that be? I opened my eyes and saw....

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I was walking towards (Y/c)'s room and I couldn't just help thinking about last night. I opened the door and saw (Y/c) with his eyes wide opened as if he was surprised.
"Well, Good Morning sleepy head!" I said with a smile and closed the door. I placed the food I brought for (Y/c) this morning, and well, of course I brought his favorites. Is it too creepy?... Nah...  And I put my bag down.
"Uhm... Yeah... G-Good Morning. What day is it? Wait... Is this my voice?" He asked with a faint smile and asked me that silly question.
"You must've hit your head hard huh? Well, its a Friday. And yes, that's you're voice! Its sounds a bit cracked though..." said as I sat beside him, and I kinda noticed him blushed while starring back at me. But then, he shook his head and asked me question.
"Uhm... What're you doing here (Y/n)?" He asked so confused but he was still blushing bright red...
"Pffft... I'm checking if you're still alive! Of course!" I said as I nuggied him. But then he started to groan in pain which made let go of him. Ughhhh.... I forgot that his muscles hurt. Great job making it worst (Y/n).
"Oh... Uh... I'm sorry. So dumb of me... I said as I got up but then...
"Wait, where you going? Can't you stay for a little while?"
"I'm going to school duh!" I said as I wore my bag again and started going out.
"Oh and if you get hungry... There's some food in that paper bag. And some extra clothes... Bye!" I said as I closed the door and took a deep breathe. Well, that was awkward. Time to check on Randy if he's alright too. I feel like their mom or something, Now that I've mentioned it... Where's Randy's mom?... Meh....
I walked towards Randy's room and opened the door. I saw that Randy was up who was sitting at the edge of his bed and it looked like he didn't even have any problems with sitting up like that.
"Whoa... You alright? Maybe you should lay down." I said as I got in and close the door.
"Y-Yeah... I think I am... Don't worry, I'm alright." He said as he looked at me with that cute smile of his.
"O-okay, But don't strain yourself ok Ninja?!..." I said as I sat at the chairs and placed take out Gravy Fries, his favorite of course. And some clothes that (Y/c) has.
"Haha... I won't. Don't you have class today or something? Cause I think you'll be late." Randy asked me. Hmmm, I didn't know Randy that cared about me being late for school though.
"Yeah... Ok... Well see you later then!" I said as I got out as soon as he said bye too.
...
..
Well, I'm going to be alone at school.
..
...
{(A/N Notice anything different?)}

---Randy's POV---
I just stood there and watched as (Y/n) leaves the room. I sighed as I tried to see what's the upside on this... Oh wait....
...
..
NO School...
..
..
I'm happy with it... lol
Since I got nothing good to do.. Might as well watch some tv, and with the press of a button of the remote... The tv went on and it was on the news channel. And I can't believe this but I'm watching the news... It kinda seems interesting.
"There has been reported that a strange person went in the hospital and rushed two boys into this very hospital.. Let's see what the Mystery Person was..." The reporter then turned to one the nurses here started describing that, It was somewhat a girl that has the same suit as the Ninja but it has a hoodie and it was black as the darkness. The Nurse also added that she didn't see her quiet clearly though, But the most wonked up is that... This 'Mystery Person' dissolved into the crowd and it suddenly was a shadow. She almost thought that it was all a dream until she came to realize that it wasn't. 
"And there you have it... Could this 'Mystery Person' be Hero?.... Or an Enemy? Maybe we'll never know... And what will the Ninja feel about this? Will they work together?... But who the juice cares? Some people would forget most of this so..." And with that the report ended and I'm left feeling bored again.
Wait, Did that 'Mystery Dude' just save me and (Y/c)?!
Or Did she just do that to steal my cheese?!
Oh man... I gotta get out of here and say that I'm not honkin okay with someone stealing my cheese.
"Can I get up?" I said out loud and I tried to stand up, wait....
...
..
...
I could just Ninja heal myself right?
...
...
...
Ok, BUT WHERE'S THE MASK!?...
...
..
...
..
...
"No No NoNoNoNo...." I said as I jumped out of bed and tried to search around the room if (Y/n) just left it around... It can't lost! Sure my arms hurt a bit but I just ignored it and continued searching. After awhile, I lost hope and just sat at the bed.
Great, The last year that I'd be the Ninja and I lost the mask...... 
...
..
...
I went to the CR with the bag of clothes that (Y/n) left earlier and decided to wore them...
But the strange thing was that... These weren't my normal clothes. This was a blue polo shirt and some black pants, Plus, It also had some shoes that I recognize. I think theses were (Y/c)'s things....
Oh silly (Y/n)... She must've switch the bag with (Y/c) huh?
But since its already here.... I think I'd put them on and see if it was better on me. After I changed into (Y/c)'s clothes...
Before I see myself in the mirror, I thought that I would be refreshed with the water here. I opened the sink and splashed some water... That feels reinvigorate...
...
..
...
Wait, Since when did I start using 'reinvigorate'!?
...
..

...
I looked up in the mirror and I gasped....
...
..
...
..
...
..
...
...
...
...
..
..
..
...
...
..
Well, it was more of a shout then a gasped though...
...
...
...
...
..
..
..
...
..
...
..
...
..
...

..
...
...
..
...
...
...
...
..
"WHA-... WHO-.... H-HOW-.... WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTT!?" I said as I fell to the ground. I looked again and couldn't believe that this.... was somehow ME......
My hair wasn't purple anymore...
My eyes aren't blue sapphire...
And I feel..... smart.
Then, I finally recognize who was this person. It was-.... But it couldn't be.... But if it is, How?.... 
My heart suddenly beat faster and faster.... And I started to breathe frantically.
But then someone suddenly kept on banging at my door. I just do went to the door and thought that...
...
..
..
What would this kind of person do!?
...
..
...
I took a deep breathe and opened the door...... I gasped again...
....
..

...

..
...
..
....
..
For what I saw was.... ME! The exact me! The Randy that was standing in front of me! I was about to shout again when suddenly...
"SHHHH! Just let me in!" Randy said... I said? He said? Oh... you get the point. After I've calmed down and let me-... him in...
"Look Randy... I know you're freaking the juice out but... Let me explain-..."
"WHO THE JUICE ARE YOU!? WHY ARE YOU INSIDE MY BODY!?" I shouted at him.
"SHHH! keep it down! I'm (Y/c)!"
"B-But how?"
"I-I don't know but I'm-..." He started but then I interrupted him.
"I think I know how... You know our fight with NomiRandy right? Well, After we shloomped back, We must've went to the body...." I said confidently. Was that me speaking? The real Randy?! I think that was the smartest thing I've ever said before....
"Wait... You're right. How come-... Oh wait... You're in my body which means you're getting smarter... Aaaand I'm getting more..... uh... well..." He said awkwardly. Good thing he didn't finish that.
"And so, if we want to get back into our original body... We have to get the Nomicon. Man, it feels good to be smart..." I said again making an observation. I could get use to being smart, even for a little while.
"But where's the nomicon?"
"WAIT! YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE IT!?"
"UUuuuh... DUH!"
"B-But you're the honkin Ninja! Why don't you have it?!"
"I-I don't know! M-Maybe (Y/n) took it with her..."
"Yeah... Maybe. I can't believe I'm doing this but... We have to go to school." I said with a shrug.
"Meh... I don't feel like it. I'm going home and play some video games." (Y/c) said exactly like me while walking away from me.
"Oh no you're not! If anyone's splaying those video games.. It'll be the real me.." I said as I pulled his collar back which kinda made him choke.
"Fineeee... But can we please just eat something!? I know you're hungry too..." (Y/c) whined and I think my stomach just grumbled. We decided that after our breakfast we would go to the school  since (Y/n) packed (Y/c)'s favorite food.. We just exchanged our paper bags and Hmmm.....
That Gravy Fries was great... 

-~-(Y/c)'s POV-~-
After our little breakfast, we got out the hospital and just walked. No need to rush things right?
"Hey, Have you heard... The 'Mysterious Person' they reported earlier?" Randy suddenly asked me. It was kinda weird hearing me asked myself though. 
"Of course. I know that person is and her name is... 'Shadow'. She's a hero but the people here doesn't realize it yet." I said. Man, its so weird that I'm speaking in Randy's voice.
"Is  she bruce?"
"The brucest person I know too."
"Well, I think she's just stealing my cheese."
"I think not though. I think she knows that the Ninja can't help anyone right now-..."
"But I'm fine!"
"You don't have the mask right?" I asked him again.
"Oh uh right..." He said with a sigh.
"Cheer up dude. Maybe (Y/n) really have-..."
I didn't get to finish my sentence cause then a fire truck with siren that was loud interrupted me and it look like it was heading for the school. I don't get it... Why is it called a fire truck, When its not even on fire?!... 
Setting aside that thought, I looked at Randy who was me and he has face like he was thinking abut the same thing... No, not that thought about the fire truck... We ran down the street and the school...
...
..
...
..
...
There this was fire ragging and swallowing the whole school up. We ran to one of the students and Randy (who's in my body) asked one of the students that was taken out of the school. To my surprise it was Flute girl.
"Hey, Where's (Y/n)?!"
"I-I don't know... But I know she's still in there, Cause I didn't see her come out." She said with a cough. We looked at the school and it was unstable to get in since the structure of the school was collapsing.
....
..
..
No one can save her. 
....
..
...
Sure the fire fighters are here, but if they tried to put the fire out. I'm afraid it'd be too late...
...
..
...
..

...
..
What do we do!?