Before and During The Winter Dance

I have a feeling that I should publish this first cause, Its Christmas in a matter of days. So... yeah. This one is going to be a long one.. so.. uhm.. sorry if it made ya feel 'not read it cause its so long' thing.. cause I've combined anther chapter with this... 
Hope you aren't that mad at me though... X3
~~~---~~~~----~~~~----~~~

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
There was this dance that I want to go. But there's one little problem, I'm the one who's making or managing the event. Which is a little bit stress, and by 'little', I mean 'BIG'. I don't even know why P-Slim picked me.. Oh wait.. He said that I was a responsible student, But I think he's just lazy plus, he said that if I did this... I would get an A on Math. Pffft, Who would say no to an A?! 
The Winter dance was just 2 days away, so... I've got to figure this out real quick cause if I did a horrible job, I would get an F on Math.. Which I can't afford.
So here I am, in the auditorium imagining what this would look like and of course, (Y/c) is here to help.
"Hmmm... I think there should be snow everywhere!" (Y/c) suggested.
"Then, it all melt and it'll look like a pool now.."
"What's wrong with that?" (Y/c) smirked and looked at me.
"Eeew... Really?!" I said as I lightly punched his shoulders. He laughed back and continued suggesting ideas...
"Hey, how about there's a fog machine and the fog will be all over the floor, It'll look like the snow!" I suggested.
"That's a bruce idea!" he said then we high five each other..
"A-And the clothes should be white! White as the snow!" (Y/c) added. I've never seen (Y/c) so excited until now, especially about this. Why is he so excited? Could it be tha-...
"Hey (Y/n)! Wanna play snowballs outside!?" Randy suddenly said behind me. I twitched a bit and just froze for a minute cause his hands were on my shoulders, I couldn't help but just blush.
"Oh.. Sorry Randy. (Y/n) is busy, so if you can just go away and go back to you girlfriend.. That would be so swell." (Y/c) said as he brushes off Randy's hands which was still on my shoulders...
"But-..." Randy started but then...
...
..
"Randy-poo!"
..
...
Theresa said as she calls for him, we all looked at her and... Did she do her hair? Cause it looks so much straighter from before... And one other thing...
...
DID SHE JUST CALL HIM RANDY-POO!?
..
THAT'S THE WORST WONKED UP NICKNAME I'VE EVER HEARD! I so like bruce fries even more! Pffft, HE'S NOT EVEN A POOP! -_- (<--- lol.. XD)
"Heeeyy..." Randy said as if he's annoyed but I highly doubt that cause he's happy when we first met that day... Theresa just keep on swaying and combing her hair with her hands to notice that she had her hair done. Randy just stared at her, starstruck until...
"Uhm.. Stop doing that.. I'll get you a comb if you just stopped that.." Randy said as he was completely oblivious of what Theresa was doing... (Y/c) and just looked at each other and suddenly we burst out laughing. They kept talking and it looked like they were going somewhere then Randy waved goodbye to me and after that I went back to what I was doing... not being affected.

-~-(Y/c)'s POV-~-
After (Y/n) and I finished the design of the whole auditorium, we decided to get Victory Fries (Btw, It was (Y/n)'s Idea..) and celebrate at McFlubberBusters. We sat down on the window seat and the waiter gave us the menu. Isn't is crazy that there's a resturant just across this?.. Its just wonked up you know...
..
....
..
...
..
....
Hold up the honkin cheese...
...
..
...
..
..
Is that...?
....
..
...
..
...
Yup, Its them...
And I think they're having a date...? Tsk, Randy couldn't even afford a fancy restaurant can't he? And they're sitting on the window seat too..?
"Hey (Y/c)! What are you-..." (Y/n) called me and then looked to where I was looking. I want to stop her but it was already too late. Plus, her smile suddenly disappeared.. I did a derp face since I didn't kow what to do, cause FowlHam or Randesa were having allot of fun while having their Gravy Fries. 
But an Idea just went through my head..
"Hey, wanna make Randy a little bit jealous?" I said with a smirk. Hey, this will be fun for me and for (Y/n)... She looked at me with a smirk and then we both know what to do..
As soon as the gravy fries were served...
..
 Operation "Get Randy jealous but not that jealous".. is a go..
....

---Randy's POV---
"Hey, Randy. I'm going to girls room... Be right back." Theresa said as she gets up and leaves me with the Gravy fries we ordered. Pffft, jokes on her.. When she's back its all gonna be gone... HEUHUEHUEHUE...
What were we doing here? We were just having lunch together and after this, We're-.. I mean, Theresa is going shopping for the winter dance. It will be fun she said.. And-..
...
..
...
..
...
WHAT THE HONKIN' JUICE!? ...
...