Switched Bodies...?

Note: 
I recommend you to read this at your phone. But if you are already reading this at your phone, great job... You read my mind.
*Achievement Unlocked* 

---Randy's POV---

I-I... don't know what to do, and I'm kinda freaking out...
"Where the juice is (Y/n)!?" (Y/c) said with my voice.
"I think she's still in there... But if we go in after her, I'm afraid that's fatal or suicidal." I said with a sigh. I walked back to Flute Girl and talked to her again.
"A-Are you sure that you didn't see her get out?!" I asked her again, you know, just to make sure.
"Yesh, I'm sure. But, I did see that 'Mysterious Person' that they reported last night." She said. Good thing she got her braces off though. But as soon as she said 'Mysterious Person' (Y/c) came rushing in.
"M-Mysterious Person!?" He said with surprised in his eyes.
"Yeah... She was saving people out including me. It was so bruce, I mean she was so bruce! I think she's saving (Y/n) in there... She pushed me since there was debris falling..."
"Oh boy..." (Y/c) said worriedly while I was getting annoyed of her saying that This... This person is way more brucer than me.
"Look, Ran-.. I mean, (Y/c).. We have to find (Y/n) NOW!" He said frantically. 
"And how are we going to do that huh?!" I said back logically.
"I-I... don't know..." If I only had the Ninja mask, I could just Ninja Hydro-Punch this or maybe throw a Ninja Freeze ball.
But then someone suddenly came out from the shadow, like that person was pushed. Everyone was startled.. and it looked like it was Debbie. Fire Fighters help her out and after that she said...
"Someone please help! I-Its that girl! The Mystery Person.... She... She's trapped!" 
Now, (Y/c) was more worried... I think that girl deserves to be stuck in-....
"And (Y/n) is still in there!"
Oh no... We need to get in there quick...
"Yow! Randy! You thinking what I'm thinking?" I shouted at him.
"Its not possible but... I think I am." (Y/c) said with a shrug.
We came closer to the burning school and it was getting hotter and hotter. The fire fighters tried to stop but it was already too late... We were already inside and it was getting hard to breathe. Plus, when we entered I noticed that the ceiling was about to collapse and if we didn't move we would died there... so we kept on going. But after a few minutes the ceiling behind us suddenly collapse causing the entrance to be blocked. It was hot and it feels like we were in an oven...
Well, I guess there's no turning back now...
We couldn't see what's behind us or in front of us because of the thick black smoke. Plus, I think I'm getting burned. I feel a little bit light headed though.

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I rise up from the shadows and saw that the school was in even more worst then earlier.. Good thing Randy and (Y/c) are in the-...
"Yow! Mysterious Person!" Maan... Its suppose to be 'Shadow' not that very long name...
"Whut?" I said as I looked to where that voice came from... It was Howard.
"You-You gotta help! I just saw Randy and (Y/n)'s boyfriend went in there!" Howard said worriedly. 
...
..
Shoot....
..
...
..
Wait, did he just say (Y/n)'s boyfriend?!
...
..
...
"Y-You sure!?" I asked him again. Maybe he's just imagining things, cause they're in the hospital!... Poor Howard.. tsk.. tsk.. tsk...
"No, No I'm not sure... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I KNOW HOW MY BEST FRIEND LOOKS LIKE! SO WHY DON'T YOU, GET YOURSELF IN THEIR AND SAVE HIM SO I COULD PUNCH HIM THE FACE!" Howard said shouting at me. You know, he does have a point though... 
"Okay..." I said awkwardly as I sink into a portal which I made. I opened a portal and through it, Through every hallway and room... There was no sign of them... 
...
..
...
I started calling out their name to hear where they are...
...
..
...
...
..
...
..
...
..
...
..
..
...
..
...
..
...
..
"(Y/C)!? RANDY?!" I shouted as loud as I can, hoping that they'll be able to hear.
...
..
...
..

...
..
..
...
..

..
...
...
...
..
..
..
...
...
..
..
....
..

..
I just kept searching and searching....

...

..