Happy

Harry made his way down to the great hall to meet Sirius who was waiting for him he was looking at his feet while thinking over what Sirius had said to him. He was nearly at the Great Hall when he walked clean into someone while turning around the corner.

"Watch it, Potter!" Malfoy screamed at him while stumbling back into the wall. "Sorry Malfoy, maybe if you were watching where you were going, you wouldn't walk into people!" Harry exclaimed at the shocked boy.

"Shut up Potter! Get out of my face!" He said while looking down at the other boy with utter disgust. "What is your problem Malfoy!" Harry screamed at the slightly taller boy. They were in an empty corridor, so no one was around to hear their screaming match. 

"I save your life that night in the Room Of Requirement? I don't hold what happened with Voldemort against you, you know? You help me in the final battle! I thought we were over this pathetic argument, yet ever since I came back you've been off with me. What the fuck is going on Malfoy!" Harry screamed at him, Draco was taken back by Harry's language as he had never heard him swear before.

"What, you thought we were going to be best friends Potter? You thought our past would be forgotten huh?" He said as he slowly walked towards Harry and stopped right beside him and leant down so his mouth was placed close by his ear and quietly whispered, "well you are sadly mistaken," and walked away from him while bumping shoulders with the Gryffindor boy and strutting away.

He kept thinking what Draco had said over and over again in his head until he finally walked into the great hall. The hall wasn't overly busy, actually, there was only a handful of people in it. Harry looked around but couldn't seem to locate Sirius anywhere. Out of nowhere he heard a familiar laugh and started to walk towards a group of people all surrounding a bit off the Gryffindor table laughing.

He soon found Sirius sitting at the table with Seamus, Dean, Hermione, Ron and some other people that I recognised from other houses. "Sirius, what are you doing?" Harry asked warily of what he was going to be told. "Sirius is telling us stories about what happened when he was at school." Harry looked at him worried.

"Who about, you know if you do something Snape doesn't like he will send you away. And this is going to be the last time I'll see you until Christmas!" Harry said looking at Sirius almost hurt. "Okay, okay. Sorry guys he's right. Snape won't like it," Sirius said standing up and walking over to Harry and putting his arm around Harry's shoulder and slowly walking towards the exit over the great hall.

"Harry there is something else I need to tell you. This time, it's good news, I think" Harry looked at him still unsure of what is actually going on. "What?" Harry said unsure he wanted to know the answer.

"Oh, Sirius there you are I've been looking all over for you! Harry my boy good to see you!" A very familiar voice to both the boys said as the close friend to both boys walked into the great hall.

"MOONY!!" Harry shouted and launched himself into the older man's arms. "I was just about to tell him, you always ruin the surprise!" Sirius said drawing the Remus daggers. "Tell me what?" Harry said begging the two men to tell him what's going on. "I'm coming back to teach Defense Against The Dark Arts," Remus said with a huge smile on his face.

"Really, how? Did McGonagall ask you to come back? What about Teddy?" Harry said so excited one of his favourite Professors of all time is coming back to help him.

"Actually, Snape contacted me saying he didn't have time to teach DADA anymore and could I do it. He also mentioned that you were failing and it might be good for you, to have a teacher you like and more importantly trust. And Teddy will be staying with Andromeda, Tonks' mum while I'm here. I'll floo down to London on the weekends and during breaks to see him," he said smiling at the younger boy.

"It was Snape's idea?" Harry said shocked as Remus just nodded his head as him, Harry and Sirius headed out of the great hall. "Well, well, well. If this doesn't take you back I don't know what does" McGonagall said as she stood with Snape reminiscing about when James, Sirius, Remus and Peter used to cause chaos in the castle during their school years.

"This takes me right back" McGonagall smiles and Harry felt so happy inside for the first time in a long time.

***

Harry spent the day with Sirius and Remus. They went and took Sirius around the school again since he hasn't been in the school properly since he left when he was 18. Except during the war of course. They sat and Remus and Sirius continued to tell Harry more about his parents as even though he and his parents are very famous in the wizarding world. He doesn't know much about who they were as people.

They then went to dinner, although they got many weird looks Sirius, Remus, and Harry all sat down at the Gryffindor table in the great hall. "What are you doing Moony? You should be sitting at the Professor's table?" Harry asked the man as he sat across from him and Sirius. "No, this could be the last time I get to do this, sit with Padfoot like old times. Please?" He looked at Harry but just seen James.

"You look so much like your father" He continued as he felt like he was back at school again. Harry simply nodded his head and smiled. Soon enough a shocked Hermione and Ron came in and sat down next to Remus as they never expected the man to ever come back to Hogwarts to teach.

Soon enough Seamus, Dean, and Ginny came in as well also shocked to see Remus. Neville and Luna following, Luna hardly sits at the own table anymore as she feels more at home in Gryffindor than anywhere else. Harry felt so happy and at home. He couldn't understand why he wanted to leave this as he seen all his friends and family members talking to each other at the Gryffindor table.

He felt someone stare at him, as he looked up he locked eyes with a pair of silver ones. He carefully studied Draco's face as Draco, smirked, no smiled at the green eyed boy. Why was Draco Malfoy, his enemy smiling at him? He just didn't understand.

Draco must be up to something. He looked around and saw that he was sitting alone again. Ever since he came back to Hogwarts, he was always by himself no matter what. He didn't have any friends. Harry almost felt bad. No, he didn't feel bad. Draco tortured him for years. He did not feel bad for him he kept trying to convince himself.