Cheat.

A/N: I've looked everywhere online and I cannot find a specific birthdate for Teddy, just that he was born in April sometime. Also in Britain, easter moves around every year, so it's just going to be random. If anyone knows Teddy's actual birthdate feel free to correct me. 

"I love cuddling with you" Harry mumbled into Draco's chest who just laughed in return.

"Stop that, it tickles!" Draco said trying to squirm away from Harry.

"Don't think so Mr! You are going to lay with me forever and ever!" Harry said, holding a death grip around Draco's ribs.

"Harry, I need to tell you something, but I know it's a touchy subject and I don't want you to get mad or offended," Draco said, petting the Gryffindors messy hair.

"What is it?" Harry said sitting up, furrowing his eyebrows and sitting crisscross next to the boy on the bed.

"Well, I want you to know- well what I mean is- what I'm trying to say,"

"Draco, what is it? You're scaring me," Harry said, grabbing the pale boy's hand as he sat up next to him.

"What I mean is that, you know, I'm in no rush to you know after what happened when you were, away. We don't need to do it until you're ready," Draco said, looking up making eye contact with Harry, a small blush spreading throughout his face.

Harry just looked at him for a bit, trying to comprehend what he had said. Harry flew forward, knowing Draco backwards into the mattress, wrapping his arms around his neck. Draco's hands wrapped around Harry's waist and Harry's mouth somehow found it's way to Draco's.

"I love you" Harry muttered against Draco's lips and kissed him again.

"I love you too," he said breaking away and pushing Harry off him.

"Oi!" Harry said pouting.

"What? I'm hungry, let's go get food," Draco said grabbing Harry's top and shoving it on.

"You know, that was my top-" Harry said lifting Draco's and shoving it on "and, it's like 3 in the morning where are we going to get food?" Harry asked sitting back down on the bed, pulling a pair off Draco's pajama pants on since both he and Draco only slept in their boxers.

(P.S. Snape has allowed them to sleep in the same room, since the whole nightmare situation)

"I know how to get into the kitchen, c'mon let's go. I'm in tight with the house elves" Draco said putting his hand out for Harry to grab it.

"You know, we should be quieter. We're going to wake Blaise," Harry said, looking at the closed curtains on his bed.

"Oh, he's not there," Draco said as Harry took his hand and they started walking down to the kitchen.

"How are you sure?" Harry questioned.

"I went to talk to him earlier before you came over but he wasn't there. We've been awake ever since so? He's probably at Pansy's" Draco said shrugging his shoulders.

"He can't be at Pansy's. I was round there before I came to get you. He wasn't there. That was like the back of 10" Harry said.

"I don't know. He was probably studying with Hermione. She's been helping him you know. Why were you at Pansy's?" Draco questioned.

"Why jealous?" Harry mocked knocking their two shoulders together laughing.

"No, we're here," Draco said and let them into the kitchen.

"Mister Malfoy? Mister Potter, what are you two going here" One of the house elves asked them.

"Harry here missed dinner, is there any chance you could make us something up? That would be lovely Dinky" Draco asked, smiling at the small house elf.

"Oh, of course, Mister Malfoy, I will make you some food right away. Take a seat over there" the small house elf said pointing to the small table for 2 sitting in the corner of the room.

"How come you know the house elves so well?" Harry asked sitting down.

"You never answered my question," Draco said raising his eyebrow.

"Oh, she wanted to know if she could stay at Grimmauld Place during easter, her parents found out about her friendship and sent her a letter telling her to not bother to go home. I was trying to cheer her up"

"that's rough" Draco scoffed.

"Yeah, you don't say. Feel sorry for her, since it was my fault and everything. I told her of course, she could come to Grimmauld Place, it really isn't a problem" Harry said shaking his head and lifting the mug of butterbeer the house elf had placed on the table.

"Right, your turn," Harry said looking up.

"Oh, when Lucius kicked me out, I went to stay in a holiday cabin we own in Spain, I want to talk to you about that by the way. I went to stay there, and that's where he keeps the spare house elves, the ones we don't use. So I set them all free and they came and started working here" Draco said shrugging his shoulders.

"I bet Lucius loved you for that," Harry said chuckling.

"Fuck him. He's a prick" Draco said lifting his glass. "I'll drink to that" Harry replied gulping down a few mouthfuls of the frothy liquid.

"Anyway, what did you have to speak to me about, about the holiday house in Spain?" Harry asked.

"Well, I thought. When we were with Remus and Sirius the other day, and they were talking about the wedding. They said they really couldn't afford a honeymoon, and also with Teddy and school and everything.

"Once we break up from school on the Friday, they get married on Saturday. Which is also Teddy's birthday, we're not back to school until the following Sunday. That's just over a week. Why don't we watch Teddy, and they could go stay in the Holiday home.

"I mean, my Mum's staying there the now. But I can talk to her, she can come stay in Grimmauld Place, help us with Teddy and they get some, alone time" Draco said and Harry smiled.

"That's a great idea! I'll talk to Sirius and Remus about it later" Harry said and Draco nodded.

"I mean, we could get Hermione, Ron, Blaise and Pansy is already staying to all stay, it could be like a huge sleepover while babysitting of course," Harry said and Draco nodded.

Dinky walked over, with two plates in her hands. She placed them on the table, one with chicken, mashed potatoes, and gravy on and one with lasagne.

"My favourite! How did she know that?" Harry asked as the little house elf walked away. Draco just shook his head and lifted his fork.

"Well, well Mr. Malfoy, is this a date?" Harry teased and with a wave of his wand, there was a candle floating in the middle of them.

"I'm pretty sure you are supposed to go on the date before you sleep with the person," Draco said eating the lasagna.

"Yeah well we've never done things by the book have we Malfoy?"

"Never Potter"

***

Harry and Draco walked up to the common room with full stomachs. They were laughing about something stupid when they flung open the door off Draco's bedroom and were shocked by the site.

"What the hell?" Draco said and the couple on the bed flew apart. What was so shocking. Hermione, and Blaise sitting on the bed. Kissing!

"We're going to leave you two to fix this," Harry said placing a calming hand on Draco's shoulder.

"We'll sleep on the couch. Just get it fixed. You have to tell the other two, whatever the fuck happened" Harry said dragging Draco out the room and down into the common room, him still in shock by the sight. Draco sat on the couch, and Harry sat down next to him.

"Hermione- and Blaise, but Pansy? And Ron?" Draco said in confusion.

"I know babe, but it's up to them to sort it out, right now, we are going to lie down on this couch and go to sleep, okay?" Harry said and Draco just nodded.

Harry lay down and dragged Draco down with him, Draco moved to the back of the couch yet still laying on top off Harry. He cuddled in and felt himself falling into a dreamless sleep.