Fight

It has been a month since Draco and Harry started tutoring each other. Even though they are constantly fighting and arguing all day every day. As soon as they go into the room of requirement it's like their feud just disappears.

They are not friends but they are civil to each other. They never argue throughout these sessions. Although their fights and arguments for the first time in 8 years have become physical. Yeah, they have thrown hexes at each other and Draco hit Harry once on the train. But they have never ever got into a full blown fist fight until now.

Harry was walking to potions on Monday morning when he walked by Draco where they bumped shoulders. "What the fuck is your problem Malfoy!" Harry shouted and walked towards Malfoy. "Harry leave it!" Hermione shouted at the angry boy and put her hands on his shoulders trying to calm him down a bit.

"Get the fuck off me Hermione!" he screamed at her drawing the attraction of some other students around them while shrugging her arm off of his shoulders. "You really need to get some anger management Potter," Malfoy said with the signature Malfoy grin across his face and within a split second, it was wiped off when Harry raised his hand and punched him in the jaw.

"HARRY!" "BLOODY HELL MATE!" Hermione and Ron shouted in unison as Draco punched him back. The two boys were now wrestling throwing the odd punch at each other on the floor when Snape and Lupin walked up. Snape went to split them up when Lupin stopped him. "Don't, they need to get it out their system. This has been building for 7 years. It will be good for them," Remus said as he held Snape back as he went to help his godson.

The two boys finally stopped fighting and were lying next to each other on the floor with bloody faces and fists. "Right, hospital wing. Both of you. The rest of you back to class," Remus said while holding out his hand to help Harry up. "I can get up myself. I don't need your fucking help!" He screamed at the shocked professor, Remus had heard that Harry had been swearing a lot recently but he had never done it in front of him. Remus shook his head in disappointment and walked away.

***

The both boys were sitting in hospital beds next to each other in silence. It was about 3 in the morning, Madam Pomfrey insisted that they stay overnight so she can keep an eye on them. Even though it was late at night neither of the boys was sleeping. The hospital wing was empty except them.

"Why?" Draco asked Harry, he didn't really know why he was asking because he was sure he would have just got a mouthful of abuse and truth be told he didn't really care. He just wanted to know why the boy attacked him. "Look, it's none of your fucking business. I'll do your detention for you since I started it and that's all that's to it. Now just leave me alone to sleep," and that is all that was said between the two boys that night.

Draco never asked any more questions and the two boys slipped into a dreamless sleep.

***

It had been 2 weeks since their fight and everything seemed to be quiet. They were being civil to each other all the time. They never spoke to each other except at their study lessons which had been going well. It is Sunday afternoon, and Harry is heading to the Room Of Requirement for his lesson with Draco. He had just got his Potions result and it had gone from a D to an A. He ran in the room and Draco was standing in front of the couch.

"I got an A!" Harry shouted gleefully as he walked towards the now smiling boy. "Well done!" Draco smiled as the Gryffindor boy walked towards the Slytherin and threw his arms around his neck giving him a hug. Draco was shocked and just kind of stood there. Harry pulled away and looked the Slytherin boy in the eyes. With a split second decision, Harry connected his lips with the Slytherins.

Draco just stood there not moving while Harry started to kiss him. Draco quickly pushed the Gryffindor boy away shocked. "Potter. I'm not gay!" he managed to stutter out. Harry got a wave on confidence and went to walk away but not before putting his mouth towards the slightly taller boy's ear and whispers "shame," before slightly blowing cool air on his ear and walking away. Leaving Draco standing there shocked at what had just happened.