GryffinClaw.

Part 2 of 2

Draco woke up to a loud knocking at his and Harry's door. He stood up and strolled over lazily and opened it to reveal Ron and Seamus standing.

"What do you two want?" Draco groaned.

"Can you put some clothes on please?" Ron said looking Draco up and down who was standing in nothing but his boxers.

"Or ya can stay like that, I don't mind," Seamus said cheekily, sending a wink in Draco's direction.

"Seamus, can you please kindly refrain from flirting with my boyfriend, that would be great?" Harry said, sitting up in bed.

"BOYFRIEND?! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!" A female voice said, that they soon found out to belong to Pansy as she and Hermione stormed into the room. Draco just shook his head and lay back in bed, cuddling up to Harry.

"What was it? 3-4 weeks ago? The night of the graduation ball," Harry said smirking.

"And neither of you thought to share that piece of information with us?" Hermione said.

"You never asked," Draco mumbled into Harry's chest.

"Why are you all here again?" Harry asked, laying down in the bed properly.

"The quidditch match is today! We have practice one last practise in 1 hour Harry!" Ron said.

"Oh yeah, that's today," Harry said and the both boys nodded in confirmation.

"What do you say, Harry, we have an hour," Draco said cheekily and Harry knew exactly what he was talking about.

"If we were quick," Harry said smirking, standing up, Pansy and Seamus, mouth dropped open as he as well was only in his boxers.

"Where are you going?" Draco asked.

"Why don't we take this to the shower," Harry said. Ron made gagging sounds and walked away, Hermione following laughing at him.

"I think we should," Draco said, standing up and smacking Harry's bottom before heading into the shower, Harry following in pursuit.

Leaving Seamus and Pansy standing gawking at the couple.

***

"Right, are you guys ready?" Harry asked his team who were all standing in the changing rooms, waiting to go out.

"Now, I know the captain usually says a few words of wisdom, but I'm truly rubbish at all that.

"So all I can say is play your best, never forget how much you want to win, remember we are better than them, now let's go kick some arse!" Harry said and all the team whooped and clapped, and with that they were away.

***

Meanwhile in the Slytherin and HufflePuff changing rooms.

"We have practised this a million times, I'm 110% sure we can beat them, but you all just need to believe in yourselves.

"I wouldn't have picked you to be on the team if I didn't think you were good enough to be on this team, you wouldn't be on it Not while we are out there remember how embarrassing it is going to be if we lose and have to do the bets.

"I don't know about you lot but I have a lot riding on this, so we better just win okay? Now let's get out there and show them who runs this show. Okay? Let's go" Draco said, walking out of the changing room everyone following in return and heading to the quidditch pitch.

Both teams were standing in position, facing each other. The team captains standing face to face with Madame Hooch in between them.

"Okay, are we ready?" Madame Hooch asked and Draco nodded.