Innocent.

"You know, Snape's going to kick your arse?" Harry said laughing up to the boy who had pulled him onto his chest and lying cuddled in after they finally woke up from their nap.

"Like I give a shit," Draco said and Harry slapped his chest.

"Oi that's my line!" Harry said causing Draco to start laughing at his immaturity.

"Uncle Sev loves me, he couldn't give me detention even if he really wanted to. Plus even if he did, it was worth it" Draco said trailing his finger up and down Harry's upper arm. Harry looked down and noticed something he had never before.

Draco's left arm was unmarked.

His dark mark was gone.

Harry reached out and touched it very confused.

"But, you got the dark mark? I know you did. Where is it?" Harry said sitting up looking at Draco. Draco sat up crisscrossed his legs and Harry did the same so they were looking at each other.

"Well, yeah you are right. I did get the dark mark, not because I wanted to because I had too. He was going to kill my parents and I couldn't let that happen." Draco said and Harry nodded his head in agreement.

"As you know, my initiation was to kill Dumbledore, but I never did," Draco said smirking and Harry finally caught on.

"So you got the mark, but you were never officially a death eater?" Harry said in realization.

"Basically, so when you destroyed him. My mark, painfully, very fucking painfully disappeared. It felt like my arm was getting cut off. I passed out from the pain that night but Pansy and Blaise looked after me. That's why we are so close now" Draco said. Harry nodded his head climbing up, straddling Draco's lap and placed his lips softly on his.

"Why is it always us?" Harry and Draco heard Remus say and Harry smiled against Draco's lips. He climbed off him pulling the covers up to cover his exposed body, after all, he did only have boxers on.

"We came to check up on you since Draco was supposed to leave you 4 hours ago," Snape said drawing Draco a dirty look.

"Oh calm down Sev, Harry started to feel unwell so I thought I better stay with him, out of the goodness of my heart," Draco said nodding his head drawing his hand up to his chest tapping it a few times where his heart sat.

"Do you know, you both can't lie to save yourselves," Remus said laughing.

"Oi, he was believing me there," Draco said scolding Remus.

"No, I really wasn't. You seem to forget I'm not 5" Snape said.

"You act it sometimes," Draco said smirking, Harry, and Remus bursting out laughing.

"Oh, come on you have to tell us. How does he act 5?" Remus said.

"You answer that, you stay here during easter!" Snape warned.

"Oh, don't worry. He's coming to ours, oh shit I forgot to tell you. Me and Sirius are getting married. For some weird reason, he told me if I didn't invite you he would and I quote 'hunt him down and drag him there myself'" Remus said nodding. Snape looked shocked.

"Why would he want me there?" Snape asked.

"Beats me, but you boys have to study here tonight. McGonagall told us to tell you" Remus said, both boys just nodded and the two men walked away.

"Oh, it's dinner time. Madam Pomfrey said you can either eat up here or go down to the hall it doesn't matter" Remus shouted back to the boys and continued walking.

"What the hell was that about?" Draco asked Harry, who just shook his head and stepped out of bed pulling some clothes out off the bag Draco brought down. He threw a pair of pajama pants on, a grey top and a hoodie.

"Are you going down to dinner like that?" Draco asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I don't care what people think of me anymore," he said reaching his hand out for Draco to take it. He grabbed his hand and they walked down to the Great Hall, hand-in-hand.

They reached the doors and Draco dropped hand.

"Not yet," Draco said shaking his head and Harry nodded his in agreement. They walked in and seen all their friends sitting at the end of the table like always, they walked up and joined them.

"You lazy git," Ron said examining what Harry was wearing.

"Excuse me, I've been poisoned, you can't be nasty to me," Harry said smirking.

"So have you been in sleeping in bed all day?" Blaise said to Harry. He just shrugged his shoulders in response.

"They've been in bed, but they haven't been sleeping. I spoke to Remus" Hermione smirking. Draco and Harry found themselves becoming increasingly red.

"Wait, Professor Lupin walked in on you two having sex?" Pansy said trying to hold back a laughter.

"No, but we were getting there. Oh and Snape was there too" Harry said bursting out laughing. He got some odd looks from people around his but he quickly dismissed them with a wave of his hand.

Draco still looking incredibly embarrassed.

"Apparently, it was like this. Harry couldn't stop laughing where Draco could have died of embarrassment" Hermione explained, Blaise and Pansy were laughing but Ron just sat there with a look of disgust.

"Well, it was embarrassing, has your godfather ever walked in when your you knowing somebody?" Draco said raising his eyebrows at Blaise and Pansy who just burst out laughing.

"It wasn't funny!" Draco said and Harry looked at him.

"It was pretty funny, you have to admit it," Harry said, but Draco just pulled him a dirty look.

"For you maybe, for me not so much," Draco said and Harry just stuck his tongue out at him in response. They sat and ate, talking to their friends. Hermione caught them up on what they missed in class and gave them the homework.

"Okay, we should head back to the hospital wing before Snape kills us," Draco said, Harry just nodded in response.

He stood up, "come visit me tomorrow, try and tell the others that I'm not up to visitors. They are very tiring" Harry said, Hermione nodded in response and Harry and Draco made their way back to the hospital wing hand-in-hand.