Done.

"I bet you 10 galleons that they are dating?" One voice said.

"No, I don't think so. I think they have fallen asleep while studying. No way, they hated each other the other week there. They've hated each other for as long as I can remember" another voice said and Draco smiled into Harry's chest pretending to be asleep.

"If they were studying, where are their books?" The same voice from the first statement said.

"You do know there is no point in betting over this? We, Harry's best friends already bet, and he wouldn't tell us what was going on?" A very familiar Irish accent pointed out.

"So there is something going on between them?" One off the female voice's pointed out when the other one added "there has to be, one of the sixth years said that they were in getting a late breakfast about a week ago and they were there with Black and mini Lupin, apparently, Draco stood up to leave and Draco said he loved him and Harry replied 'I love you too' before he left, then talked to Black like it was nothing" the other girl said, unaware the two boys were awake and listening to their conversation.

Harry soon realised his hand was attached to Draco's so he squeezed it to see if he was awake, which he was and squeezed back to confirm his suspicions.

"Yeah, and? I say love you to my friends all the time. What's the big deal?" The girl replied to her friend.

"They never just said, love you, they said I love you" the girl pointed out to her friend.

"What's the difference?" the Irish boy said, popping into the conversation.

"I love you, means A LOT more than just, 'love you'. That 'I' makes all the difference."

"Look will you pair just give it a rest. If they want to be together, leave them be. God sake, it's their life" A fourth voice said, clearly angered at the girls bickering. Harry identified the fourth voice as a seventh year Ravenclaw girl, Alicia or something. He was sure she was in the DA.

Draco's eyes flew open, having enough of them arguing over something they had no idea about. He started moving and all eyes that were in the full common room moved to the pair.

Harry opened his eyes to see a pair of silver eyes staring back at him, he realised that Draco was now laying on top of him, straddling him, in a room full of people.

He opened his mouth to ask him what he was doing but Draco saw that as an invite to kiss him. He attached their lips, and gasps spread all through the common room.

Harry deepened the kiss as he spun them around, so he was on top ignoring the mutters that were echoing throughout the common room.

Harry ran his tongue along Draco's bottom lip, basically begging for entry, which Draco granted. By this time, Draco was getting very needy and very turned on as his hands reached Harry's waistband and started to slip underneath them before Harry reached for his hands and pried them off him.

He broke contact while standing up, with rosy cheeks and very swollen lips.

"I'm going for a shower," he said ignoring the stares from the people in the common room.

"Tease" Draco shouted at Harry as he walked away. Harry then stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to see Draco now sitting up on the couch they were once sleeping on.

"By all mean come with me then," Harry said winking at him and continuing to walk up to his room, Draco following in pursuit.

***

Harry and Draco did shower together, but they didn't have sex, Harry just wasn't ready. He felt like he was letting Draco down but it was the complete opposite. Draco was proud that he was willing to wait, that he needed to take the time to recover, time to get over the traumatic experiences he went through.