Party.

Harry and Draco were lying cuddled up on the bench of a compartment on the Hogwarts express on their way back to Hogwarts, for the very last time.

"Do you know this is the last time we will ever be on this train going this way?" Harry mumbled into Draco's ear.

"It's pretty depressing isn't it?" Draco said causing Harry to laugh. Their friends had gone to get changed about one hour ago and never came back.

Harry started to kiss Draco's neck, nibbling and biting the sensitive skin every once in awhile.

"You know. unless you want to g-g-get me turned on, you need to stop that" Draco said stuttering, feeling Harry smirk under his skin.

"Who says that isn't my objective?" Harry said, continuing to kiss his neck.

"Wait, what?" Draco said, pulling back looking at a grinning Harry.

"I'm ready," Harry said, Draco with dumbfounded.

"What? Are you sure?" Draco said, so happy finally after 4 months of celibacy.

"Yeah, just not right now. When we get back to the castle, we will skip dinner okay?" Harry said trying to read Draco's expression.

"Okay? That's bloody brilliant" Draco said, about to kiss him.

"What's bloody brilliant?" Ron said, as him Hermione, Blaise, and Pansy walked into the compartment, and sat on the bench across from them.

"Nothing, where were you lot?" Draco said, cuddling back into Harry, who continued to kiss his neck, Draco having to burrow his face into Harry's neck, to stop himself from moaning.

"Oh, we went to get changed, then we met Seamus, Dean, and Ginny and we ended up talking about our holidays. What are you two talking about" Hermione asked, "n-n-nothing m-much" Draco managed to stutter out without moaning, Harry still smirking against his neck at his nervousness.

"Okay," Hermione said, and all four of them went back to their conversation.

Meanwhile, Harry's hands had moved from Draco's back to the front of Draco's body. He was still kissing Draco's neck but he started trying to unbuckle Draco's belt.

"Harry no!" Draco whispered, quiet enough that only he heard. Harry just smirked, and continued to unbuckle his belt, then started unzipping his jeans. Draco pulled his hands down and grabbed Harry's to stop him.

"I said no, our friends are just there" Draco whispered in Harry's ear.

"Your little friend seems to disagree with you," Harry said, ripping his hands out of Draco's grip and grabbing his dick.

Draco quickly put his head in Harry's neck and groaned as quietly as possible, trying not to catch the attention of others.

Harry placed his hand in the waistband of Draco's boxers and slowly pushed them down a bit, just enough so that his dick could slide out nicely but not enough to give his friends a show, luckily they had gone and got changed into their robes earlier, so they were protected by them.

Harry pulled his hand up and slowly pulled away from Draco's neck, he spat on his hand, and Draco looked at him in disgust.

"Do you want me to give you a hand job with no lube or nothing?" Harry whispered into his ear, and Draco quickly shook his head.

"Didn't think so," Harry said, wrapping his moist hand around Draco's shaft. He quickly Stroked up and down a few times, varying in speed and pressure. Draco nearly screamed, having to bury his head, deep in Harry's neck causing him to laugh slightly.