Diagnosed.

It has been a week since Harry was released from the hospital. Draco has noticed he is very distant, they usually slept in the same bed, yet Harry just wanted to sleep in his own bed.

That's when he did sleep, he spent most of his time wandering the castle during the night.

He didn't show up at half his classes. Hermione and Ron were getting worried, but anytime they asked he just dismissed them with "I'm fine, stop worrying" and walking away.

Right now, Harry is supposed to be in double potions with Snape. Although he is currently laying on his bed in his room, drunk with a lit cigarette in his hand staring at the ceiling.

"Mr. Potter, the last time I checked you were supposed to be in my classroom. Plus you cannot smoke that in here" Snape said standing at the doorway.

"Oh calm down Severus, you'll give yourself wrinkles," Harry said taking the cigarette to his mouth inhaling the toxic fumes.

"That's Professor Snape to you, and if you do not put that out, I will put it out myself" Professor Snape threatened.

"Well, I'll go to the Asto-astrnimily, no astrmany nope astronomy that's it, astronomy tower," Harry said standing up quickly, before nearly falling but Snape running over to catch him.

"Right, c'mon Potter let's go to the hospital wing eh?" Snape said, wrapping his arm around Harry's petite waist helping him stand up. Harry quickly dodged out of Snape's help and landed face first on the floor.

"No. I'm not going to the hospital!" Harry protested.

"Okay, let's go see Professor McGonagall then? Why don't we go and say hello on our way to the Astronomy Tower?" Snape said helping Harry up.

"Okay, but why do we have to go see the wicked witch?" Harry said seriously causing Snape to chuckle a little.

"Because she has something for you" Snape lied and started to make their way out off the common room.

The made their way along to the corridor leading to McGonagall's office when they saw Draco and Hermione walk along the corridor towards them.

"Draco! Her-Hermione!" Harry shouted trying to get to them, but Snape's grip on just became firmer.

"Is he-?"

"Drunk yes" Snape answered his godson who was now taking in the appearance of his friend who had black bags under his eye, a lit cigarette in his hand which he pulled up to take a draw out off before Snape knocked it out his hand and stepped on it.

"I said no!" Snape said and Harry just frowned.

"You're going to need to go get the twins?"

"The twins, the Weasley twins? Why?" Snape asked Hermione confused.

"Because those are the only two drunk Harry will listen to," Hermione said, looking at harry who was laying down on the floor, looking at the ceiling counting the ducks.

There were no ducks.

"Why do I need to go get them?"

"Because right now, they will be at work and apparition is going to be the fastest way to get to them and only the headmaster can apparate in and out of Hogwarts," Hermione said.

"Okay, I'll go. You two get him to Professor McGonagall. I'll get them and tell them to floo into her office. I need to go somewhere before I go back. I think I know what's wrong with Potter. I'll come back as soon as possible. Granger, make sure he's okay and doesn't kill himself or anyone else in that matter. Tell Professor McGonagall to send a Patronus to Professor Lupin, he will be teaching but tell him it's urgent" Hermione nodded her head in agreement, there was a loud POP and Snape had disappeared.