Mum.

Harry and Draco were on their way to the kitchen to have some breakfast before Harry and Narcissa had to go out for the day. It has been 3 days since Narcissa started to help him.

Everyone has noticed a difference in Harry's behaviour, Draco has realised he's no longer getting nightmares.

He spent the last 3 days with Narcissa in that small dark room, smashing plates and glasses of a wall. But they also talked about what happened when he was taken.

Draco grabbed Harry's hand, causing him to flinch slightly and jump out of his daydream.

"Oh shit sorry, did I scare you?" Draco said, stopping at the top of the stairs, looking at Harry.

"No, it's okay. I was just daydreaming" Harry said smiling, starting to walk down the stairs in silence. They opened the kitchen door and Draco's jaw dropped in shock at the site. Severus and Narcissa, who had been passionately kissing, jumped apart.

"Draco-" Narcissa started.

"No, don't bother," Draco said shaking his head in disgust and turning on his heel and walking away.

"Don't, I'll go," Harry said and running after him. He reached their room and the door slammed in his face.

"DRACO! DRACO OPEN THE DOOR BABE!" Harry shouted banging on the door, trying to get him to listen to him.

"Draco, come on let me in. We, you need to talk about this!" Harry said but still no answer.

"Come on Draco, let' talk about this. Stop being stubborn!" Harry shouted trying to unlock the door with 'alohomora' but nothing happened.

"What you done now Potter?" Pansy said, standing behind him with Hermione.

"Me, nothing. He just found out something I don't think he was ready for" Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Ugh, move out my way," Pansy said, rolling her eyes in return, moving towards the door.

"Draco honey, it's Pansy. Let me in" she said and the door clicked open, all 3 of them walked in the room, to see Draco sitting on the edge of Harry's bed with his head in his hands.

"You weren't meant to find out like that," Harry said, sitting down next to him.

"Wait you knew! And you never told me!" Draco shouted standing looking at Harry, in utter betrayal.

"It's not like that-" Harry started but was cut off.

"Then please tell me, Harry, what is it like!" Draco said, the two girls still confused.

"I had a suspicion but I wasn't sure until today. Don't blame me Draco!" Harry said.

"He's right if you're going to blame anyone blame me," Severus said, as he and Narcissa walked into the room.

"What part of I'm handling it do you not understand?" Harry said, knowing them two being here we're just going to make it worse.

"You are so hypocritical you know that," Draco said, looking between his mother and his professor and shaking his head.

"How do you work that one out?" Severus shot back. Both girls now looking at the scene unfolding before their eyes in amusement.

"You have done nothing but criticise mines and Harry's relationship, friendship whatever. But meanwhile, you've been fucking my Mum?" Draco screamed, causing both girls to gasp.

"It's not like that Draco-" Narcissa said.

"Then tell me, please fucking enlighten me on what it is like? Don't deny it! You drag Harry into this, causing his to lie for you, hide your dirty little secret. Meanwhile, you were fucking your best friends wife for god knows how long! But that's all you're good for isn't it Sev, trying to get with girls who are married and with families?!" Draco screamed, tears starting to roll down his face.