Crashed.

A/N: Hey guyssss! I want your opinion on something, I'm not sure if I want to carry on this story, can you guys comment or message me what you guys think? I love to hear your opinion! Thanks, I love you all. -Em

"I thought I told you all to stay at Hogwarts and I would come and get you when I could?" Snape said, snapping Draco out of his daydream.

"I couldn't just sit about waiting," Draco said shaking his head. Looking up to see Severus, Sirius and Remus standing there. Remus took Teddy out of Hermione's arms.

"Hey little buddy," he said tickling his son.

"I thought you were hit with some curse?" Ron asked warily.

"I was, idiot said it wrong so it only knocked me out," Remus said shaking his head.

"How is he?" I asked warily, turning back to the window looking at Harry who was surrounded by Aurors.

"Look, come over here and sit," Sirius said leading them to a waiting room. Everyone sat down.

"Look, what you guys need to know is. They never used magic on him. They beat him, causing it harder-"

"harder for healers to heal. There's only so much they can do before it's out of their hands" Snape cut Sirius off.

"They are going their very best, they are trying. But, I'm going to be the nasty one and warn every single on of you right now. Including you both," Snape said looking at Sirius and Remus.

"It's not looking good for him. He's crashed 3 times since he's been here already" Snape said, seeing the worry in his eyes.

"Crashed?" Blaise asked clearly confused by the muggle term.

"His heart stopped," Hermione said, barely above a whisper. But everyone heard her clearly.

"His heart stopped? He can't be dead" Draco said, everyone could hear the blonde boys heart breaking as he spoke.

"Yeah honey, but they re-started it," Hermione said, walking over and sitting with him. Taking his hand supportively.

"What we think is that they used very little if any magic on him" Snape started but was cut off by Pansy.

"Why? If their wands were there, why not use them?" She questioned.

"Well, we think they have done this on purpose. So if he was ever rescued, they knew there was very little we could do for him" Snape said, sadness clear in his voice. They nodded their heads in understanding before Snape stood up.

"Okay, me and Professor Lupin need to go back to Malfoy Manor to help the Aurors. Some were hurt, so they need as many hands as possible" Snape said and Lupin gave Sirius a brief kiss before standing up.

"Wait, I want to come help," Blaise said standing up.

"No way, it's too dangerous," Remus said shaking his head.

"Look, for the past 7 and a half years, if we weren't at school, we were at Malfoy Manor. I know that place like the back of my hand. Please" Blaise pleaded.

"Yeah, me too. I don't know the place well but all this waiting about is for girls, and Draco. I can't be dealing with it" Ron tried to plead with the teachers.

"Wait, what do you mean, and Draco?" Draco asked, quite confused by that.

"Harry tells us everything," Ron said with a wink towards Draco. He found himself blushing.

"Wait, what did Harry tell you?" Pansy said interested. Draco threw her a scowl and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"What, you don't tell us anything," she said defensively.