Torture.

--[EDITED]--

A/N: I'm going to put a heavy trigger warning on this. This chapter will mention things like abuse, child abuse, torture, rape and self harm for you have been warned!!!!

P.S- I put the song I listened to while writing this on the side. I really think you could listen while reading it, it may help!:)

--Recap--

"Harry we need to talk about what happened," Remus said. Clearly dreading this conversation.

"We'll go" Blaise said, Ron, Hermione, Pansy and Draco starting to go after him. 

"No, I want you to stay. You guys will need to know what happened for future reference. And I'd actually much prefer you find out what happened from me, rather that anyone else. It's not pretty, I'm just warning you all." Harry said, they sat back down and he started explaining. 

--End Of Recap-- 

"Right before I start. Will every single one of you sit down, even you Snape, you're making me nervous standing up" Harry said, everyone took a seat in the chairs around the bed. Except Snape, he had to be difficult and sit on the bed.

Draco who was sitting right next to Harry looked at him to see him drawing him the 'look'.

"Uncle Sev, you can't sit there," Draco said and he heard Ron sigh.

"Not this again?" Ron said. "Why not?" He questioned looking confused.

"Harry doesn't like you sitting on his bed unless your name's Draco Malfoy off course," Blaise said making fun.

"Shut up. It's simply an OCD thing. Plus, if I told him to get off, he wouldn't listen to me" Harry said, cuddling into the blonde boy further.

Remus pulled out his wand and conjured up a chair and Snape moved. Everyone just stared at Harry waiting for him to start.

"What?" Harry asked at everyone staring at him.

"Are you going to tell us or what?" Snape snapped. "Not if you have that attitude" Harry snapped back and Snape just growled at him.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" Harry asked and everyone started talking at once.

"Okay, okay. One at a time. Sirius," Harry asked looking at his godfather.

"Why did you leave?" Sirius asked. "Nightmares. Next question" Harry said turning his head to Remus. "What were your nightmares about?" Remus asked Harry winced at this.

"Doesn't matter. They have stopped now. Next question" Harry said turning to Draco.

"What happened when you were away?" Harry was scared. Scared to tell them. Scared to admit the truth.

"Nothing much, next question," Harry said.

"How did you get captured?" Harry winced at the memory that now came flooding back to him. "Oh, I was in Godric's Hollow and they found me. No big deal. Next question" Harry asked.

"Right, what's the point in doing this if you're just going to lie and dodge the question?" Snape said looking at Harry.

"I am not" Harry defended.

"You seem to forget I talked to Kingsley, who used veritaserum on one of the death eaters and they told us everything," Snape said raising his eyebrows. Harry's jaw dropped open at the thought of Snape knowing what happened.

"You know e-everything?" Harry stuttered.

"Yes. And as much as I hate to say this, you need to tell them because no matter how hard you tell yourself, you can't get through this yourself. You need support" Snape said. He just nodded his head knowing for a fact he is going to need to tell them is he likes it or not.