Love.

A/N: okay guys I'm officially freaking out! I just noticed we hit 1K reads okay I never thought I would get that many reads in this story so I am eternally grateful. I love you all! Thank you for being so amazing. Enjoy the chapter

--Recap--

"I know you had a night nightmare and that's why you don't want to see me. So can we please just skip by the fighting, arguing and stropping and making up. Can you please just come over here and hold me. I've been beaten, tortured, starved, nearly killed multiple times. Hell I died, over and over again. So pardon me if I'm not in the mood to argue with you" Harry said standing up, tears threatening to spill. 

"We will leave you two to talk," Remus said placing a hand on Harry's shoulder. He just nodded his head in return. Everyone walked out the room, leaving harry and Draco to stand staring into each others eyes. 

"So..."

--End of recap--

"So..."

"So nothing. I don't give a shit if you're angry at me, come over here" Harry said opening his arms. "What?" Draco replied, clearly confused at his request. "I said come over here. Now would be preferable" Harry said, growing slowly impatient.

"No, I'm angry at you. You left us here, without a word of you for 43 days and you think you can just come back and everything will be okay?" Draco said raising his voice.

"You counted the days I was away?" Harry said, melting at the thought. He started to walk towards Draco.

"No, no you're not getting away that easily!" Draco shouted, pushing at Harry's chest lightly. "OW!" Harry shouted falling to the floor dramatically.

"No, no Harry I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you. You've just had surgery, of course, you're still sore I'm such an idiot" Draco said wrapping his arms around Harry trying to console him.

"Just kidding," Harry said squeezing Draco closer to him. "You prick!" Draco shouted pushing at Harry's ribs. Okay, that actually hurt Harry thought.

"Okay, watch the ribs. They are still a bit painful" Harry said placing a hand on his ribs. "I'm sorry," Draco said, still cuddling Harry. Both too scared to pull away. They lay on the floor like that for at least ten minutes. Just laying there, not saying anything.

"I'll forgive you on two conditions," Harry said and Draco raised his eyebrows.

"Now what may those be Mr. Potter?"

"One, you put some clothes on because you are very very distracting like that" Harry said letting his eyes wander Draco's body, also letting his hands wander to his bottom.

"Mind out the gutter Potter," Draco said stopping Harry's hands in their tracks and placing them on his hips.

"And you take me for a fag. I'm dying" Harry said shaking his head.

"I'll put trousers on, and yes I'll take you for a fag," Draco said standing up. "Thank you," Harry said after Draco helped him up. Draco muttered a quick spell that found him dressed from the waist down. Draco was standing with his back to harry when he snuck up behind him. He laced his arms around Draco's waist. "You know, you are still pretty distracting like that" Harry said into Draco's ear before attaching his mouth to Draco's neck causing him to gasp.

"No Potter. I'm still angry at you" Draco said spinning around pushing him away.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," Harry said starting to walk to the door of the hospital wing.