Chapter 3: The Downfall and Levy's Recovery

As I walk, into the guild first thing in the morning, I see Gramps, standing, on the counter, and yelling at people. "Barricade the door, and dragon slayers be ready!" he yells.

"What the hell is going on?" I yell over all the noise in the guild hall.

"Raven Tail is coming, and we are going to be ready!" he says, growing a little bit. I nod, and turn around to find Levy. Where is she? "The Library." Bunny girl, yells looking at me with a smile. I nod, and run into the library. I see her, putting Iron everywhere.

I smile as I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. "Levy, what are you doing?" I ask with a smile. Just jumps then calms down knowing it was only me.

"Well I didn't want you to lose power so there is iron, and fire everywhere. I'm moving onto lighting next." she says turning around and smiling at me. I kiss her cheek, and smile at her.

"Thank you." I say then Kean down and peck her lips. She nods, and walks off. I look back, and watch her walk out. God I hope, she stays safe while this goes down.

I walk back into the main guild hall and see that Natsu is eating fire. "Natsu, I am going to the roof. You want to come? We can try to take them by surprise." I say and a smile appears on his face, then he starts to the roof.

I run to catch up with him. When I get up there I see a ship flying at us. I duck in between the roof and shed. I nod, at Natsu and he nods back. Signaling he knew what to do. "Roar!" we yell, and Iron comes flying out of my mouth. We both hit the bottom of the ship.

It shakes, and we hear screaming. Then they all dropped from the ship. I turn my arm into Iron and punch three of them at the same time. I get up and run into the guild. There are already men down here fighting.

I look around and grow really worried. Where is Levy? I run into the library, and see she isn't there. Oh no. I turn around and walk into the main hall. A little dude runs up to me. and I take him down. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" I hear Levy's scream making me freeze and locate where the scream was coming from.

I take off running, and bash as many guys as I can getting to her as fast as I can. I run into the room I heard her scream and see she has a huge iron wall around her. I smile; she knew I would come for her. I punch, through it and she screams then realized it was me.

I grab her and turn around to see a very evil looking guy starting to cast a spell.

I lunge at him and hit him square in the face; then he vanishes. Then he appears, in front of me and hits me. I fall back, and land right next to the iron wall. Big mistake. I grab a handful, and shove it in my mouth. His face, changes when he sees that I'm eating the wall into fear. He now knows who I am.

I stand up then look at Levy. "Come on Levy, lets take this guy down." I say and she nods. We attack him from to different sides going full speed then we hit him. He falls on the ground screaming, and I punch him even more. I grab him; lifting him up then slam him back into the ground.

His eyes slowly close and I let up. I see Levy on the ground and I run over to her. "Are you okay?" I ask picking her up gently.

"Ya, I am. Put me down, we need to go fight some more." she says jumping down from my arms. I look down at her and she smiles at me. I take a calming breath and smile down at her. We walk, out of the back room and see people laying around, looking dead but obviously breathing.

I see Natsu standing there looking really tired. Lucy sitting by his feet. "Did you do all of this?" I ask him.

"They were hurting Lucy. No one hurts her." he says looking down at her then picking her up in his arms. Poor Lucy, she obviously fought really hard.

I nod then look at Levy and see her laying on the ground. SHIT! I run up to her, and pick her up. I look around and see Wendy walking in. I run up to her and she knew what was wrong. "Follow me." she says, walking off really fast.

I get into the infirmary then lay Levy on a bed. She was taking shallow breaths. I move the hair out of her eyes and kiss her cheek. I step back, and Wendy moves in.

She hovers, her hands above her body, then moves them around. "She will be okay. She has been infected sort to speak. With a deep magic. Not dark, but not good for someone who doesn't use it. I have removed it. It will take her a few days to wake up." she says looking at me.

I sigh as I look down at Levy, and move her beautiful blue hair out of her eyes once again. "I should have been there to protect her, like Natsu was for Bunny girl." I tell her, looking back, at Levy.

"Hey! Don't think like that! She screamed obviously knowing that you would come for her. You did what you could, and if you hadn't been there for her she would be dead. You saved her Gajeel." Wendy says to me pulling her long blue hair into a ponytail. I nod, and she leaves. I sit in the chair next to Levy, and slowly fall asleep.

TWO DAYS LATER

"Gajeel?" Levy says weakly as soon as she wakes up. I grab her hand. She looks at me and smiles. I grab, her face and kiss her. "Gajeel." she says again, and kisses me harder. It is like three in the morning and nobody is around. Her hands, roam my body. "Gajeel, I love you. I'm yours." she say making me smile.

"I love you too Levy." I say then lean down and kiss her yet again. Only this time with more passion.

When I wake up, I can here people out side, so I get dressed really fast, and start to dress Levy as well

When I wake up, I can here people out side, so I get dressed really fast, and start to dress Levy as well. She wakes up while I am dressing her.

"Gajeel what are you do-" she starts

"Shh there are people out there. I didn't want you to be embarrassed if the walk in." I say and kiss her cheek. She smiles and nods, as I slip the dress on her just in time. "Morning you two. I'm glad you are awake! How are you feeling Levy?" she asks.

"Great." Levy says with a slight smile then she looks at me.

"Gehehehe." I snicker out and she laughs. Wendy looks confused which only makes me laugh harder. Once we calmed down I look at the beauty sitting next to me then sigh.

"I have to go. I'll be back soon, shrimp." I say kissing her cheek. She looks mad then pouts. I laugh and shake my head. "I promise. I'll be back soon." I say. She sighs then nods. I lean down and peck her lips again then walk out. Wow that was close. I love Levy, but Wendy did not need to see all of that. Thank god we got dressed in time.