Chapter 15: Gajeel and Levy

Levy laughs, as I walk up to her. Her blue hair in her face. "What so funny shrimp?" 

"Nothing. Lucy made a face when Natsu popped up behind her." she says through her laughs. I laugh a little and nod my head. Lucy is really jumpy, since she got pregnant. I think she is scared.

I shake my head, and look back to my now calm Levy. She leans back in the chair. "Do you guys remeber when we all decided to slow dance. You and Gajeel fought then ended up dancing. Romeo and Wendy danced! It was great we should do that again!" Lucy says out of now where. 

"Hey bunny girl, that is a good idea. When the kids get here we should have a big ol party for the four of them." I say. She looks at my shocked then smiles, and nods.

"Oh Gajeel that would be so fun! We really should do it!" Levy says clamping her hands together. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and she leans on me. I move a piece of blue hair out of her eyes. She smiles at me, and I smile back at her. Some music starts to play, and Levy drags me to my feet. Then we start dancing. I laugh at her, but she seems so happy. Her belly was pressed on my stomach. I feel the babies kick, and we both stop. She rubs her hand on her stomach, and I place my hand on it. I feel them kick yet again.

I look in her eyes, and kiss her. Its amazing to know my kids are in her kicking, and growing. That she is going to be the mother to my children. I wonder if we will have more after this.  "Wow I can't believe they are so active. They know who their daddy is." she says laughing.

"I would hope so." I say with a slight laugh. She nods then we start to dance yet again. The kids doing a little dance as well.

By the end of the night I knew Levy was tired so I picked her up, and carried her home. She slept in my arms all night long.