Chapter 12: Couples Nalu

A:N/ Hey guys! So the next few chapters, are all about the couples at this time! We are going to start with NaLu, and work our way down. I hope you all like it! Let me know please. This is going to be mainly in the guy point of view just so you know.  

She giggles, and walks away. I smile at her and groan. "Lushi stop. I have to make sure you are safe."

"Well then come on. After looking at all of those photos yesterday I want to see everyone!" she says stopping and looking at me. 

"YA those photo's are awesome." I say grabbing her hand, and walking into the guild.  When we get in there hardly anyone was there.

"Mira? Where is everybody?" Lucy asks walking up to her. 

"Oh they all just went on a mission. Well everybody but Gajeel, and Levy. They are having a calm day at home." she says cleaning out a glass. 

"Luce, can we do that to?" I ask, and she smiles. 

"Sure why not. There is no point in staying here is no one is here." She says, and we start to head home. I can see the discomfort in her eyes so I swoop her up into my arms. "N-Natsu what are you doing." she asks and J smile at her.

"You looked really uncomfortable so I am carrying you. The doctor said to much stress on your body, could hurt the baby." I say and she smiles.

"Thanks my back was starting to hurt." she says blushing a little. I kiss her forehead, and smile down at her. 

We get to the house, and I put her down. She goes into our room so I plop down on the couch, and pick up a picture of Lucy and I. Our forehead are touching, and Lucy had tears in her eyes. This makes me sad to see because I never want her to be sad. Even then I loved her. I always have I just didn't know it then.

I look around, and see Lucy is in the kitchen cooking. It smells great! I shake my head, and look at some more photos. There is another one of Lucy and I kissing. This one I can't help but laugh at. It is new. "Luce did you see this picture yesterday?" I ask walking up to her, and showing it to her. 

"No but I like it. I wonder who toke it?" she says taking it our of my hand, and placing one of her hands on her stomach. I place one one hand on her belly as well. She looks up, and smiles at me. I pull her close, and kiss her. She kisses back. I pull away, and grab the photo. I walk back to the couch and lay down just smelling the food.

LATER THAT NIGHT

After dinner, I see Lucy walk into our room, so I sneak off the the nursery. When I get in there I check to see if  the walls are dry and they are so I start to set up the crib, and changing table.

I know Lucy wants it gold, and I want it red so I used a little of both. The trim of the crib is gold, and the rest is white. Then the sheets in the crib are red. I think it looks really good. I step back, and see I have been in here for quite a while so I walk out and go to our room.

Lucy is laying on the bed already asleep. I smile and climb in with her. "Love you Lucy." I say kissing her head, and laying all the way down. I drift off to sleep, with my arms around Lucy.