Chapter 10: Prank gone wrong, and what do you want?

Levy skips a head of me and into the guild. I roll my eyes and walk in. Natsu, and the rest of the guys were all in the corner. I walk over to them, and they all jump. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?"

"All the girls, are mad at us, and soon Levy will be to. We did something bad." Natsu says quietly. 

"Shit, what the hell did you idiots do?"

"You did it to Gajeel. Do you remember when we set that prank up for Erza?"

"Yes... shit what happened?" I asked getting g scared. I hate ti admit it but Erza is scary.

"Well it made her cry so all the girls are pissed." he says looking over his shoulder. I take in a deep breath and stand up.

"Gajeel!" I hear Levy scream, and I look at her. She was coming over to me, and I backed up into the herd of guys behind us.

"They did it to!" I yell, and they all glare at me.
"I don't care what they did! What the hell Gajeel! You're supposed to be more mature than them! I mean Natsu needs to grow up as well, but you have three babies on the way!" she says, and her eyes sower over all the guys, but the hardest glare was towards me. I full then nod my head.

"Oh and Natsu what if Erza would have killed you. What would our poor baby do?" Lucy says behind Levy. His eyes get really sad. I pull Levy close to me and I kiss her head. She grunts, but doesn't try to pull away. I try to smile at her but she glares, and I look away.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Erza walking our way. I kick Natsu, and he looks over. Fear washes over his face. I let go of Levy so if Erza hits me, there is no chance it will hit Levy. Lucy clings to Natsu and is trying to protect him.

I smile, and shake my head. "I'm sorry Erza. I didn't know that it would hurt your feeling's." I say bowing my head a little. I just didn't want to fight today.

"Oh you're fine Gajeel. I'm going to kick Natsu's ass cause this isn't the first time he has done this to me." she says walking up to him. Lucy, has let go by now, cause well... I don't know.

Levy is pissed, and she was still trying to hold my hand right now. "Erza, leave him alone. It was just a prank." Lucy says is a sure voice. Erza looks dumbfounded, then she bows her head. Everyone look amazed, she backed off so easily. All the guys breathe out the breath of relief, we didn't know we were holding.

We all slowly walk to the table. I pull Levy on to my lap, and she puts her hand on her belly. Her baby bump is showing more and more everyday. I lean, my head back on the chair, and she looks at me. "Gajeel, what do you want?"

"Hmm?" I ask her.

"Gosh you really were spacing out.  I asked d o you want the kids to be boys or girls? Or a mix?" she asks. I just laugh.

"Well I hope we at least have one of each, but I think two girls, and one boy would be nice. One girl for you to teach you're magic, and a boy to teach my magic. Then the other girl, get to have some choice even tho it would be awesome to have another female dragon slayer." I say chuckling a little bit.

"Really I kind of wanted two boys and a girl, you know so the boys will protect her." Levy says with a slight smile.

"I don't care either way. They just need to be healthy." I say, and she nods, with a slight smile on her face.

"Hey Natsu, what do you want?" I ask, and he gets his thinking face on.

"Well, I kind of want a little girl. You know so I can protect her, and kick any guys ass that dares hurt her." Natsu says with flare in his eyes.

"I agree. If we have a little girl, she is never leaving my sight." I say fist bumping him. They girls just laugh.

"Hey you two. You both know, that if someone where to hurt your sons, you would kick some ass." I say pointing at Lucy and Levy.

"Hell ya, we would." Bunny girl and Levy say at the same time. I look at Natsu and he smiles. I shake my head, and lean against the chair again.

Next week I get to know the gender of my kids and I can't wait. I don't care what we have, but it will be fun to know. We can set up their room, and Levy will finally calm down about it. 

When I come back to earth I see Gray kissing Juvia, and her having a slight blush. Levy grabs my hand, and I kiss her quickly on the lips. She blushes but smiles. "Fairy Tail is finally coming together, and making the next generation." she quietly says, with her head in the crook over my neck.

"Ya, I can't wait to see what it will look like." I say nodding. I hear her giggle, so I tickle her a little and she squirms.
"I love you." I say.

"I love you to." she says kissing me. I smile, and pull her close.