Chapter 11: Genders

She bounces up and down, trying to wake me up. "Gajeel, we get to know what our babies, are today! Hurry up!" she whines. 

"Okay will you get off of me now then?" I ask, and she crawls off of me.

"Ya, lets go! I can't wait to see them, and find out what they are!"

"Hun, I think they are babies. We already know what they are." I say, and she glares at me.  

"Well I know that you shit head, I want to know what genders they are!"

"I know I just wanted to annoy you." I say, and crawl out of bed. She glares, and walks out of our room. I walk into the bathroom, and jump into the shower.

When I get out of the shower Levy is sitting on the bed waiting for me. I put on some clothes, and we leave.

We walk into the doctors office then Levy goes and signs in. I sit down and she comes and sits down next to me. "Mommy, did you hear that Fairy Tail won the fight against that dark guild! I so want to learn magic, and join their guild!" We hear a little boy say, jumping from his seat and raising one finger. I look over to Levy, and she is smiling.

"Hey kid, you like Fairy Tail?" I ask and he looks over me. He nods his head happily.

"Ya they are awesome.... wait! Oh my gosh you are Gajeel, and Levy." he says smiling. We nod.

"You guys are so cool! I so wish I could be in Fairy Tail!" he says.

"Come to the guild hall. If your mom is okay with it, someone might be willing to teach you magic." Levy says and I nod. His eyes almost pop out of his head, and he runs back to his mom. "Redfox!" we hear a lady say. I help Levy up and we go into the back room.

"Hello, Levy how are you feeling today?" the nurse asks, while she pulls up Levy's  shirt.

"Good. We were almost late because of this lug, but over all we are just fine." she says with a smile. 

"Well lets take a look at those babies you!" she says, and puts a weird wand on her belly. A image appears on the lacrama screen. They all have grown a lot from the last time I have seen them.

"Do you want to know the genders?"

"Yes!" Levy says happily. 

"Okay well it looks like baby number one is a.... boy, and baby number two is a... girl. Then last but not least baby number three, is a.... boy." she says with a smile. I smile at Levy, and Levy looks like she is going to cry.

Wow I am going to have a two little boys, and a little girl. Levy wipes off her stomach and stands up. I pull her into a hug and she hugs me back. "We are having two little boys, like I said we would!" she says happily.

"I know. I am excited to tell the guild!" I say with a laugh. 

"Lucy better have a little girl to even it out." Levy says looking at me. 

"Wow you are becoming one of those girls." I say laughing at her. She glares, and then smiles.

"You know you love me! Come on I want to go to the guild, and tell them the news!" she says. I grab her hand, and we walk out of the doctors office.

When we get to the guild everyone is looking at us with smiles. We go into the middle of the hall, and everyone is looking at us. "Okay everyone, we are having two little boys and a little girl!" Levy yells and everyone cheers as loud as they can. I smile at Levy and I can see that she is truly happy. I pull her to my side and kiss her forehead.