Chapter 23: Years

Hey guy so this chapter and any after are about the years of Nashi, Tracks, Arco, and Rouge, Plus they kids who are born along the way. 

KIDS FIRST BIRTHDAY

    As I watch the kids run around I mentally celebrate getting through a year with three kids. Today is their first birthday, and what a relief. They have been crazy. I grab hold of Tracks hand, and he looks at me. "I want to pway with Nashi!" he says pulling away. I smile, and let him go. He seems to really like Nashi. So does Arco, but Rouge still seems to be a loner. Hmm. I am pulled back to the world with Gajeel's lips on mine. "Hey shrimp." he says once we finally pull away.  

"Hey what are you doing?"

"Celebrating that we made it through a hole year of parenting!" he says smiling at me. I nod, then the kids run up two us. Arco and Tracks black hair shining in the light, and Rouges blue hair looking so bright. His face looking like Gajeel's. Tracks like Gajeel's and I, then Arco. The one who looks like me with black hair. Wow a year already. How did we make it.     

KIDS SECOND BIRTHDAY

"Mommy!" Arco says to me. 

"Yes honey." I ask trying to clean the mess the four of the kids made. 

"Can I go play with Nashi outside?" she asks and I nod my head at her saying yes. She runs out, and I can see Tracks is already out there. I smile. This birthday was a lot calmer than last year. They all seem to just want to hang out with one another. Or at least Arco Tracks and Nashi all want to be with one another. Even tho a year has passed Rouge still doesn't want to hang out with anyone. 

    All of the sudden Track, and Nashi run in holding hands. Tracks has a smile on his face."Mommy Nashi my girwlfweind!" he says. Nashi smiles at him. 

"What did I just hear about my little girl!" Natsu says as he comes running in. He scoops up Nashi, and glares at Tracks. I just laugh, as Tracks pouts, and Nashi hits her dad over the head. Wow they are all growing up so fast.  

KIDS TENTH BIRTHDAY

As Tracks, and Nashi sit at the table talking, I serve the cake. Over the last few years those two have grown really close. Even tho Natsu doesn't want to admit it I think that it is those two in the long run. Lucy does as well. Then there is Rosemary, and Rouge. Yup he actually made a friend. Then what we think to be the final couple is Spark and Arco. "Alright everyone time for all the children to pick the magic then will be learning. First up Tracks. Gajeel says. Tracks stands up, and looks to the crowd. 

"I pick Iron Dragon Slayer magic as my magic." he says boldly. No hesitation. 

"Alright next up is Rouge." 

"I pick Solid Script Magic." he says then sits back down. Rosemary holding his hand. That makes me happy. I get to teach him my magic.   

"Next up Arco." Gajeel says smiling at her. She stands up smiling.

"I choose Iron Dragon Slayer magic, as my magic." she says. No surprise. They were born to take up his magic. I knew she would.

"Alright Nashi you're up."

"I choose Fire Dragon Slayer Magic." she says then sits down.

"Alright now since the eldest are done you all get to what you choose." Gajeel folding his arms across his chest. Only three more get to chose. The ones who were born around a year after our kids. Rosemary daughter of Erza, and Jellal. Storm son of Juvia, and Gray. Igneel son of Lucy, and Natsu.

"I choose heavenly body." Rosemary says.

"I choose Ice make magic." storm follows after.

"I choose celestial magic." Igneel says, and that doesn't surprise me. None of these children's have. They all picked what i thought they would.