Chapter 8: Triplets and the Lost Year

"Gajeel! We have to go see, the doctor. We will be able to see our baby, today." Levy says grabbing my arm, and pulling me to the door. I nod, and start to walk with her.

To be honest I am really happy that I get to see them, but at the same time I don't want her to think I am completely changing cause of the baby. "Alright shrimp, lets go see the little dragon." I say, putting my arm around her.

"How do you know that it will be a dragon slayer." she says looking up at me.

"Because that is the magic I am deciding to teach him or her." I say to her with a cocky smile on my face.

"Well what if I want him or her to do magic script?" she says looking at me. I shrugged and smiled.

"Well we better have more kids some day then." I say and she laughs as I look at her. 

When I look up I see the doctors house, so I knock. "Come in." I hear a ladies voice say. We walk in, and the house smells like a sanitary wipe. Levy, goes over and sits on the table. "Hello Levy, lets take a look at that baby." the doctor says.

She nods, and pulls her shirt up. The doctor puts gel on her lower stomach.

A small picture appears in the lacrama and the doctor gasps. When I look at it, I see three little circles. "Does that mean we are having three?" I ask, and the doctor nods. Levy, is smiling and I must have a stupid look on my face, cause Levy laughs at me.

"S-sorry, just surprised I guess." I say with a laugh. She nods, and looks at the lacrama again. I get to have three little dragons. I smile, and look at Levy then kiss her.

She smiles into the kiss, and kisses back. I pull away, and she wiped the gel of of her belly. When she is done I pick her up and spin her around.

She laughs, and kisses my forehead. "Lets go tell the guild!" she says. I nod. Still having her in my arms, I run all of the way to the guild. We walk into the guild, and everyone looks at us. "We are having triplets!" Levy yells, and everyone starts yelling.

The look of pure joy, across her face makes me smile. "Wow, how is such a small body like hers going to push out three Dragon Slayer babies?" I hear Laxus ask Mira.

"I don't know, but she will." Mira says. No one is paying attention to them, but I am, and I see them kiss. Perfect!

"Wow good job Laxus! You finally, got Mira!" I yell, and everyone looks, at the kissing couple. Everyone starts cheering. Mira blushes, Laxus is glaring at me. Gehehehe. I hope that the worries they were talking bout were just in their head, cause I couldn't imagine her getting hurt. The thought itself killed me. I must, have pulled her closer, cause Levy is looking at me with a smile. I smile, and kiss her cheek. 

We go sit down. She sits on my lap so I put my hands on her belly. It is crazy to me, to think, that three children are in there right now. She leans, back on me, as we listen to Natsu and Lucy argue about with magic they are going to teach their kid. I laugh.

"Hey Levy, we now both get to teach one of our kids our magic. Plus one gets to decide." I say. Natsu huffs out.
"Lucky. Lucy, and I are going to kill each other, over what magic our child is going to use."

"No we aren't. I was just messing with you. Of course they are going to do Dragon Slayer magic, or at least this one will." Lucy says, looking at her stomach. I nod. at least she is sensible about it.

"Hey bunny girl, what are you going to do, now that you can't use magic? I mean, what are you spirits going to do?" I ask randomly.
"Oh well... Loki, is mad at me. The rest are happy, tho. I mean the all say good luck." she says looking a little sad, but you could tell she was happy.

"Why is Loki mad at you?"

"Well, you all know he loves me so he is mad, that I am with Natsu. I just hope that he will get over it and be my caring spirit like always." she says, leaning back into her seat at the booth. I nod.

"Natsu, are you ready to deal with the fact that from here on out, you have to make good decisions." I say laughing.

A/N So soon is a spoiler! I have read the manga so sorry. Read is you dare."

"Ya I am, but my kid is going to learn, how fun it is to fight, and be free. He or she will be a member of Fairy Tail, and a amazing one at that." Natsu says with a smile. Lucy looks at him, and even I can tell, she loves him.

The way she looks like she would die, if he left her side. Its the look I give Levy. I am changing so much, knowing I am going to be a dad. I wont show it much, but even in my own head, I can feel my hard wall, slowly falling.

I don't know how to feel about it. Since, Tartaros, and everything after that, I just love her. We all agreed that it was to hard to talk about those times but, I never want anything bad to happen to her.

I breath out. They all look at me, and I chuckle. "I am only going to bring this up,l this time, but... Why haven't any of the other Dragons came out? I mean... Igneel did.' I ask looking at Natsu. His eyes fall sad.

"I don't know, but maybe it best they don't. I mean Igneel, died so what if that happened to all of them?" he asks. I see I shouldn't have asked, cause Lucy looks so sad.

"Listen, we need to talk about this. The year without Fairy tail, was horrible. We lost our family for that one year. I mean Lucy you were hurt, cause you lost Natsu. I know." I say looking at the table. She nods and looks at Natsu.

"We got past it tho. I mean we have Fairy Tail back, and we are all together. I mean we lost Gray for a while but, everyone is back." Lucy says smiling. I nod, and laugh at her.

Natsu wraps his arms around her. "I'm still sorry for that everyday. I hope you know that." he says into her hair. She nods and kisses his cheek. Levy giggles, and I look at her.

I mean she is right. I was always with Levy during that year. I never left her side. We weren't dating, but she was so crushed when it all happened I couldn't leave her. We weren't quite as sad about that one year.

"We should get you home missy. Triplets makes you tired,and I know you are sleepy." I say picking Levy up. She yelps then eases into my chest.

When we get home, I lay her in bed and we slowly nod of, into a peaceful sleep. 

A:N/

Wow a really long chapter. If you all read on to this point, sorry if you don't know what I am talking about. You all will learn soon, in the anime! I am really happy with this story. I like how it is moving, and how Gajeel is slowly changing. So yea see ya! If y'all have any questions, let me know!
P.S Love you all, and I dedicate a few chapters to Scream_Keeper