Chapter 14: Mira and Laxus

I walk behind the bar, and I am pulled into a pair of arms sending tingles through my body. "Laxus what are you doing." I ask smiling at him. He just smiles at me then kisses my head.

"Just sowing you how it feels everything you touch me." he says and the tingling intensives but not to where it hurt. "And this is how it feel when you kiss me." He whispers.  I giggle then kiss his cheek, and stand up. Gajeel is standing there smirking, and I glare at him. "What do you need Gajeel." I say trying to sound sweet. 

"Can I get a," he looks at Levy then back at me. "A strawberry Milkshake, and a beer please."

"Coming up. I will have Laxus bring them to you." I say, and I hear Laxus grunt at me. I kick him, and smile at Gajeel. He nods, and goes to sit down. 

"Why do I have to take it to them Mira?" Laxus says leaning against the counter. 

"Because I told you to, and whether you want to admit it or not, I could kick your ass." I say. He smiles.

"Only because I would let you." he says kissing my head, and grabbing the drinks then Takes them to Levy and Gajeel. He is right. The only reason I won against him was because even when he hated this guild he couldn't bring himself to hurt me.

I am so thankful that he never would actually bring me harm. I turn around and grab some glasses. When I pick up the box I almost drop them. His arms catch the box, and I breath out. "Are you alright Mira?" he says putting the box down. He walks up, and makes my look at him. 

"I don't know. Something is wrong. I feel funny." I say. 

"Lets go outside, and get some fresh air." he says picking me up, and walking outside. When we get out there I see his father. I gasp.

Laxus's grip gets tighter around me. "Laxus. My disappointment of a son. Oh and his weak girlfriend!" he says with a slight laugh. I push myself out of his arms and go behind Laxus.

He puts himself around me a little more. Trying to hide me. "Why the hell are you here!" he yells.      

"Oh I just wanted to talk to my dad." he says with a evil smile.

"Like Hell!" Laxus yells, and he pushes me far behind him. Lightning appears all around him. His father runs and attacks but Laxus hits him down. I scramble away. I know that this is Laxus's fight. I just have to keep the other three Dragon Slayers at bay.

I put a metal bar through the handles of the door right in time. I can hear banging. Loud banging if I might add. "You worthless scum!" I hear Laxus yelling over his father's barley alive body. I knew Laxus got a lot stronger, but wow. He turns to me then runs to me and scoops me up, like I was hurt. "Hey I should be checking you. I wasn't fighting. You were." I say pushing myself onto my feet, and checking him for wounds. 

"Mira I am okay." he says grabbing my face in his hands, and kissing me. He pulls me into his arms. 

"Don't ever do something that foolish ever again!" I say my head buried in his neck. 

"I love you Mira." he says kissing me. "mmmm." I say. Not breaking the kiss. He laughs a little. God I love him!