Chapter 5: Date In The Park

As we walk into the guild, I see Gramps talking to the really annoying journalist. "SOOOOOOO COOOOOLLLLL" I hear come from his mouth. I huff, and Levy looks at me with that smile of hers. I smile back then lean down and kiss her. "Aweeee." we hear every girl in the guild say. I pull back, and see that Levy is blushing. I peck her lips once last time then she walks off to the girls.  

I turn around and see Natsu, looking at me with envy in his eyes. When I walk over he starts in. "Dude, at least someone is getting some. Lucy, wont even admit she likes me." he says putting his head on the table. 

"Well are you waiting for her to tell you?" I ask looking at him like his was stupid. He nods.

"I had to ask Levy out. Just go up to Lucy, and ask her out. I know she will say yes cause Levy has told me, Lucy likes you." I say grabbing myself a beer. Natsu's eyes grow wide then he nods, and stands up. "Oi Lucy!" he yells walking up to her. I laugh, and Gray comes and sits down next to me. "Hey do you know how to get someone off your back?" he says looking a Juvia, then looking away to make sure she didn't see his looking at her.

"I see that you like her. I don't know why you don't admit it." I say. God I sound like a girl but these two are pissing me off. He chokes on his beer, then looks at me. I meet his eyes, and raise my eyebrow. He looks away, and nods. I guess he agrees with me. "GAJEEL!" Levy yells running up to me. 

"Whats wrong shrimp?" I ask getting worried as I look her over then look around for a threat. Levy smiles at me, and once I realize there is no threat I wrap my arms around her waist. "What was wrong. That scared me shrimp." I say looking down at her in my arms.

"Nothing, just wanted to spend some time with you, plus Lucy and Natsu are busy,  and well Jallal is in town so Erza, wont leave his side

"Nothing, just wanted to spend some time with you, plus Lucy and Natsu are busy,  and well Jallal is in town so Erza, wont leave his side." she says looking back at me. 

"Hmm okay. What do you want to go do?" I ask her then move her hair out of her face, and she goes into her thinking face.

"We should go to the park. Have a picnic, or read some." she says nodding.

"Cool' I'll tell Lily, you go get the food and the books. I'll get the blanket, and whatever else I think we will need." I say kissing her cheek to walk off. I grab, Lily's tale and drag him out of the guild and walk out. He is squirming, so I start to laugh. 

"Gajeel put me down." he says, and I drop him as we continue to walk towards my house. Once me get there I go in the house find a blanket, and I Grab some metal for later. I grab, it all and head to the park.

When I get there, I can smell that Levy is already here even though her smell is off for some reason. I walk to her, and tap her shoulder. She turns around and looks into my eyes. I pick her up and kiss her. "Mmmmm Gajeel are you hungry?" she asks once I put her down. I nod, and she grabs the blanket from me, and lays it out. We sit down, and she puts out some kiwi's. "Here you go Lily." she says handing him them, and he perks up.

I chuckle, and she trows me a sandwich. I laugh and she throws, me a peace of iron. I look at her and she smiles, her tongue slightly stuck out. I grab her and kiss her.

When we pull apart her face is all red, and Lily is fake gagging. She just shrugs and leans on me. Pulling out her food and a book. I lean against the tree we are underneath, and just take in the day. Since I joined this guild I never get any peace but, today was peaceful. Just Levy, Lily, and I enjoying the quite and one another.

 I feel her shift, but I don't look thinking she is trying to get comfy

I feel her shift, but I don't look thinking she is trying to get comfy. "Gajeel, why did you ask me out that day?" 

"Well shrimp I don't know. I was just looking at you and for some reason I felt really protective and I saw those two dweebs, so I came over and shooed them off.

After a while of just sitting I asked you out. I don't know what made me do it, but I am happy that I did." I say to her.

"Gajeel, I am happy that you did as well. I mean if you hadn't I don't think we would have ever gotten up the courage to do it. I love you, and I think I have since Tenrou Island." she says, looking into my eyes.

"I love you to, and I think I started there as well. At first I have to admit that I did it to try to prove myself, but when I saw you in danger something just happened. I felt really protective, and clingy so I never wanted you to leave my side. Then in the Grand Magic Games you were there, and it grew more." I say pulling her close to me. She is the only person to ever see me go soft. I let my guard down around her and no one else.
"Kiss me." she says, and I smile.

"As you wish." I say then push my lips onto hers. She parts her mouth just a little, so I move my tongue in, fighting for strength. She moans when I pull her closer. "Uh-mm" I hear, and I pull away from her.

Lily is sitting there with the look on his face that says, GROSS. I laugh and pat his head. Levy put her head in the crook of my neck and we stay that way till, she and Lily fall asleep. I pick them both up, then everything else, and carry them home. I plop Lily on the couch, and Levy in bed. "Gajeel where are we?" she asks.

"Our home babe, I had to carry you. You feel asleep. Go back to bed." I say.

"Our home. That sounds nice." she says dosing off to sleep, and I had to admit that it did sound really good. I didn't really mean to say our home, but I want to say that forever now.

I kissed her forehead and climbed in bed. I pull her close to me and she nuzzles her face into the crook of my neck. As I slowly drift off to sleep, I hear her say, "I love you Gajeel Redfox" so I answer,

"I love you too, Levy." 

AUTHOR NOTE

YAY! another chapter! The video is the moment Gajeel relies he LOVES levy! Love my readers by!