Chapter 9: Gajeel and Levy

We walk into the guild and Levy walks off. I grunt and walk up to Natsu. He look so tired."What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask and he looks at me through his half shut eyes.

"Lucy, was sick all of last night. I didn't get to sleep at all." he says laying his head on the counter.

"Well damn. Levy hasn't been sick at all. I mean, she was at first but hasn't been for a while." I say sitting back. A little worried now. I look over to Levy, and she is sitting there smiling. She looks over and catches my eye. I smile at her.

Wow I can't believe how fast our lives are changing. Natsu and I are going to be dads and there are going to be four little ones running around. We are all happy about it, but it is happening so fast.

I laugh at myself. I look over at Natsu, and see that he is fast asleep. I kick his chair, and he falls straight to the ground. "Jackass." he says holding his head, and standing up. I shake my head, and walk over to Levy.

"Hey you. What are you doing?" She says, and I sit down next to her. I peck her lips then look at Natsu then back to her.
"Well Natsu was asleep, and I kicked the chair out from under him. Then I walked over to you." I say placing my arms around her. She looks over at Natsu then at me.

"Why are you so mean?"

"I'm not mean to you, and you know it." I say grabbing her chin, and kissing her. She blushes. I pull her closer.

"Oh Gajeel! Our appointment is in two weeks. I think we get to find out the genders of the babies." she says looking at me really excited.

"Really? That is awesome!" I say feeling really excited. She smiles and nods at me.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"Gajeel, I want to go home. I am really tired, and my back hurts." Levy says holding onto my arm.

"Alright shrimp. Lets get you home."

"Thank you." she says, and I scoop her into my arms. She laughs a little and wraps her arms around my neck. I kiss the top of her head and start to walk home.

I get into the house, and I put Levy down. She walks into the bathroom then I walk into the kitchen, and grab a piece of iron.

I grab some food for Levy knowing she always gets a little hungry this time a night. I go into our room and see that she is sitting on the bed reading with her hand on her belly.

I lay on the bed next to her, and hand her, her food. She smiles at me, and begins to eat. I lay against the pillow's and just look at her.

When she looks over, she blushes at me. I wiggle my eyebrows making Levy laugh so hard she snorted. I shake my head at her then grab her hand and kiss her knuckles. "Lets go to bed." I say pulling her close.

"Goodnight Gajeel. I love you."

"Goodnight Levy. I love you too, and I love.you three." I say and rub her belly just a little.