Chapter 7: Future

I sigh, as I walk into the guild, and see Levy sitting with her hands on her belly and a look of wonder as she looked down. I walk up to her. "Hey shrimp. Hey kiddo." I say kissing her, then her belly.

She just chuckle, putting her hands in my hair. I stand up and pull her into my chest. She takes in a deep, breath then lets it out. "Gajeel, you have changed my world." I hear her say.

"Levy, you may think that, but you changed mine. Before I meet you, I always though that, love was stupid. I also though friends were for the weak, and even tho you are the only one I will tell this, I love our friends. Even Natsu. If I hadn't joined, and go to know you I would still be the black hole I use to be." I say making her look into my eyes. Right at this moment I could feel all the good and the bad around us.

I could sense that even tho we both had a rough past, that the good embarrassed them. This was what I felt, every time she was near.

She wrapped her arms around me. I pick her up and she nuzzles into my neck. I sigh, then I look around. Everyone is kinda looking at us, but being nice so I let it be. "Oi Lucy, are you okay? Why are you avoiding me?" I hear Natsu yell as he follows  Bunny Girl, through the guild.

Her smell was off. I wasn't going to be the one to tell him, but I know she is pregnant. Good for them, but why is she avoiding him? "Natsu, I'm pregnant okay! I've known since the day after Levy announced it, and I've been so scared to tell you!" she yells, and everyone looks at her.

Natsu's eyes light with happiness. "Really?" he almost yells and he hugs her. I hear Lucy start to cry into his shoulder. Everyone cheered around them, and Levy had a huge smile on her face.

Wow, how eventful. Levy, is laughing, so I look at her. "Wow, I always new they would be together. From the first day she joined. It was just meant to be." she says giggling some more. I can't help but smile at how silly she is being.

"Well of course. Have you not seen the way he always fights for her. He would never let anything happens to her. If he did, it would kill him." I say, placing my hand on her hip.

Her smile brightens, and she nods. She is so funny. "Hey, I"m going to talk to Natsu. See you later." I say, gently moving her off of my lap. She pouts at me and I laugh then lean down and kiss her hard on the lips. She sighs then nods. I smile at her and walk off towards Natsu who looked so excited.

I wonder if I looked like that?