Chapter 1

part 2
.
.
.
"I have no idea.." I took out my schedule paper and handed it to Alan. He gave me a grin, took my hand and dragged me behind him. I couldn't help but to smile and giggle the slightest bit. I could feel everyone's eyes on Alan and I, and I felt a little insecure. We got to my locker.
"This is your locker." Alan tapped on the red locker. He turned around and walked across from my locker. "This is my locker." He had a smile from ear to ear.
"Just my luck, I guess that means we have the same homeroom." Alan walked back over to me and I started to feel a crush forming.
"Yea, just your luck huh?" He smiled took my hand and we walked into our homeroom. He introduced me to everyone and then we sat down. A girl came up to the seat infront of me and turned around.
"Hey, I'm Josie. I see you and Alan are really hitting it off."
"Um hi, haha no were just friends. I just met him today." She put her brown hair into a side braid.
"Well, I'm warning you that his ex Dyllon may think otherwise. Anyway, heres my number we should hangout after school." I put Josie's number into my phone and then the bell rang. Alan walked me to first period. Turns out we have the same schedule and I like that.
The rest of the day was really fun. Alan and I already had a few inside jokes and I could tell we were going to get really close.