Chapter 2

.
.
.
When I got off the bus I walked to my new house. It was light blue and very large for 3
people. As soon as I got in the driveway my 5 year old sister ran threw the front door and into my arms.
"Hi sissy! How was school today?"She was very excited and she looked so cute in her pink dress. I picked her up and walked towards our house.
"It was really good." I gave her a smile and put her down when we got in the house. She looked up at me and smiled.
"I made a new friend and I'm gonna have a play date with her today." My mom came up to us and hugged me.
"Did you meet any friends today?" My mom was very nosey and she always got the scoop.
"Yea, I'm actually going to have one over today if it's okay?" My mom smiled and she looked happy.
"Of course, What's her name?"
"Josie, I just met her and she seems really nice. Who is Annee going to hang out with?" I looked at Annee and gave her a quick wink.
"A girl named Natalia , her brother is taking her here. They should arrive any moment now." The next thing I knew I opened the door and it was Alan and this little girl. Annee came rushing past me and gave the little girl a hug. I finally got it, Annee was hanging out with Alan's little sister.