Chapter 5

part 3
jaimecruzroman here you go :-)
.
.
.
"You hit her?" The principal kinda yelled. "She pushed me from behind then she pulled my hair so I turned around and hit her, I was defending myself from that-­"
"No further words, I'm pulling the tapes."
"Okay." I smiled and relaxed in the chair I sat in. He watched the video and told me to leave. After that I the school day went fine even though everyone was looking at me. Although when I got home Annee didn't run up to me, but my mom did.
"What the hell happened?"
"Alan's stalker left me a note saying to back off and that I was ugly, after that I was walking to first period and the girl pushed me and pulled my hair so I turned around and hit her." My mom gasped. "Really? You hit her? Good job!" My mom exclaimed. I was kinda shocked that she was proud. I went inside and upstairs.I told Alan to come over and the next thing I knew Alan and I were in my bed watching netflix cuddling.
It was 9:30 and Alan's mom picked him up. "You must be Yuritzxi I'm Riaza" She said. "Hi, it's great to finally meet you!" I said and then she smiled. "Thank you for having Alan, I'll let you too say goodbye" She went in her car Alan was blushing. He kissed my forehead and said goodbye and left. And I was starstruck again.