Chapter 4

part 2

.
.
"Wait you forgot something." Alan climbed back up I pulled him close and kissed his cheek. He started to crawl out the window.
"See you tomorrow beautiful." He was blushing and I was smiling like a clown. I laid on my bed and I couldn't stop thinking how perfect my day was, and when I texted Alan he replied instantly. He told me that he is looking forward to our relationship and I nearly melted into a puddle. My door opened and it was Annee.
"Sissy can I tell you something?"
"Of course Annee cakes." She climbed on my bed.
"Nat said that Alan likes you and to not tell anybody, but I think you already know because I saw him kiss your cheek." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Is he your boyfriend?"
"No silly, we are just friends."
"Are you sure?"
"I am positive that I'm single." Annee hugged me and I hugged her back.
We watched Bob's Burger's until she fell asleep in my bed. I could tell she fell asleep on purpose because she doesn't like her room yet so she slept in mine. I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about Alan. I can only imagine the drama that will come with me and him being friends. I totally forgot about his ex Dyllon, but Alan never mentioned her to me so she couldn't be that important.

------------------------------------------------------
alan lost but that doesn't mean that we should stop supporting him :)